GOL no scope doesn't work

meeha2
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Did they nerf the GOL? Some time ago, I could use it well enough, no scope, and it was fine. Now I can't kill an enemy, at least farther than a couple of meters away.

Comments

• DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's your problem dude..?
  • meeha2
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No problem, just interested. Back in days, I could kill with no scope, pretty much distance didn't matter much, but now - i can't. And I'm not that awkward to miss every time.
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe you were that lucky to meet enemies with a lower health than 100. Bf4 hasnt been patched since last year..
  • meeha2
    There was no even the "X" at the enemy, meaning I got one
  • Loqtrall
    12303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the weapons haven't been changed, nor has the gameplay itself been changed at all for over a year now. All development for bf4 ceased shortly after bf1s release.

So the GOL is the same as it was a year ago.