How to improve accuracy?

2»

Comments

• RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Alfrion wrote: »
    i know this topic is old af, but maybe somebody will read this someday.
    i started playing with 2300 dpi and 10% in game. my accuracy was around 12-15% (infantry only).
    after about one year, i switched to 1500dpi, 10% in game. my accuracy got up to 15-18% (inf only.)
    about ten days ago i setted up 800dpi with 7% in game. gotta get used to it but god damn, my accuracy is now around 22 and 29%. i did a round and went 54-7 or something with 29% accuracy, with ace23.
    the lower your dpi's are, the highest your accuracy is.

That's how the "pro" players do it. Low DPI.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    Man y'all have crazy low sensitivity settings.

I run with 1000dpi/52% in game sensitivity
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

LOOOOL
    How many centimeters for a 360°? 3cm? 4cm?
    How can you control your recoil?
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alfrion wrote: »

LOOOOL
    How many centimeters for a 360°? 3cm? 4cm?
    How can you control your recoil?

Mmm I'd say about 8cm. Recoil isn't bad. Just takes practice. I typically shoot around 22-25% accuracy.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2017
    After 142000 kills with the Bulldog, I doubt recoil even plays a factor in your aim ever.

It's the same with anything. The longer you use it or practice it, the better you become. I was once into Hacky Sack big time. One day I went out to my driveway and kicked my hacky sack 1162 times in a row non-stop. How? Practice.