Weekly BF

Companion app only showing PC profile

Tomwakley
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2016
Recently bought a PS4 with Battlefield 1, game all set up, playing campaign + multiplayer, ps4 account is linked to my EA account as a "connected account". Yet on the companion app, web version and mobile version, when trying to switch profiles only my PC account is showing not my ps4 one, any idea?

Cant imagine its a device specific issue just something im missing.

Tried uninstalling app, refreshing Chrome, logging out of accounts and back in etc

Comments

• otakkuma
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Hello!
    You need to set your PS4 profile as the active one. Access More (from the Home page), Settings, then Change Profile.

Please retry and get back to me is issue persists. Thanks!
  • kawaiisadboy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    as useful as the updates you're people add to games smh
  • Danger_Ranger18
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    how do i set ps4 as active
  • ltfc68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know this is an old post but I had the same problem recently and found a solution so it might help someone else.when signed in as pc on the bf companion as default, go on the home tab, click on the settings cog icon, now go into setting and change profile . from here I could select my ps4 account, problem solved.
  • BigRat222
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did all that but still will not change my profile. Even reloded the app.

• Beefenstein
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not sure if its same problem you have but mine has started defaulting to pc profile. If I go to settings and try to switch back to ps4 the ps4 option is greyed out and im told "please login with this account in battlefield on PlayStation 4 system to enable it"

Been playing on ps4 all yesterday logged in!

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app and on different devices. All the same :-(
  • FlynnPaff
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue, no fix yet?! Logged in last night to change an emblem, today I only have the pc profile active; the other one is requesting me to login on my PS4 :(
  • TheOrangeRaver
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am having the same problem, contacted EA support, they connect me on chat with Ashu but he doesn't answer even after waiting 1 hour...
    Now I can connect to the PS4 account on the BF website but on the companion app it still asks me to log in on my PS4, with which I am actually playing online...
  • 3rd3y3master
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I've never played Battlefield 4 on a PC I don't even own a PC I have it for Xbox 360 and it says on the app itself for the companion that it's not even available that it's coming soon so when it when is that
  • seeds5
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same problem but I dont play it on the pc
    so how the hell do I make my xbox acount the main