Please return us aim assist in ps4

Comments

• caopei33
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    caopei33 wrote: »
    dice,did you think about the frame rate drop in the original ps4 which makes it much more unfair to pro version after the aim assist disappeared.
    Just play with AA OFF. You noob

roger that my sweetheart
  • ZjemmFTW
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    i aim with or without aim assist as if i had aim assist its a natural skill from me when i was in the army i shot 9 out of 10 to target iron sights on 300 meters, yes really.
    Sad that Battlefield and videogames in general are far less accurate than reality.

You don't half talk some BS :lol:

Ez Brownie ez, i even have shot on 600 meters with x3 scope 8 out of 10 on human sillouette, with a weapon i never had in my hands before (Heckler&Koch G36), and again, yes really.
    Just calm down , there is always someone better than you can believe

There's more of that bs :lol:

Actually for a trained marksman this isnt that hard, it's not easy, but its realistic.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ZjemmFTW wrote: »
    i aim with or without aim assist as if i had aim assist its a natural skill from me when i was in the army i shot 9 out of 10 to target iron sights on 300 meters, yes really.
    Sad that Battlefield and videogames in general are far less accurate than reality.

You don't half talk some BS :lol:

Ez Brownie ez, i even have shot on 600 meters with x3 scope 8 out of 10 on human sillouette, with a weapon i never had in my hands before (Heckler&Koch G36), and again, yes really.
    Just calm down , there is always someone better than you can believe

There's more of that bs :lol:

Actually for a trained marksman this isnt that hard, it's not easy, but its realistic.

Not sure what you're getting at here.
  • MurfCr
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please, Please, DO NOT ret. AA back to what it was. Before if a scout shot you from a moving side car or you another player it was a high possibility it was AA. Now pulling off those shots is much more fulfilling. When I play scout I don't like using the scoped rifles, so with it nurfed to the ground I just turned it off. You now know it was you that made the hit.
  • JBModz1
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    never had aim assist on, but im sure its still there. too many "how did he land that with 12% health through the smoke" moments in this game for it to be gone. once they even out the time to kill with the time to die it will be a good game.
  • Trokey66
    8263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes!

Number 11.
  • Teamplay_1988
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Aim assist should never have been strong the start. You need to practice and get better at a game. Was more fun when there's a challenge.
  • LeesSummit09
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Many of these players that say, "get rid of aim assist, makes it a challenge," are probably using xim4 with keyboard or modded controllers. For the majority of players, that are casual and using the dual shock, the game can be frustrating to the point of not playing. Don't think Dice or EA want that. All aim assist did was help some players get some kills. The best players were still the best and the poor players were still at the bottom, but they were motivated to keep trying. This might be why, in games like operations, we are seeing teams with 20 snipers, because they figure why not mess around because the mechanic have changed.
    Please don't come back with, "git gud," just making an observation and adding to discussion.
  • Trokey66
    8263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Many of these players that say, "get rid of aim assist, makes it a challenge," are probably using xim4 with keyboard or modded controllers. For the majority of players, that are casual and using the dual shock, the game can be frustrating to the point of not playing. Don't think Dice or EA want that. All aim assist did was help some players get some kills. The best players were still the best and the poor players were still at the bottom, but they were motivated to keep trying. This might be why, in games like operations, we are seeing teams with 20 snipers, because they figure why not mess around because the mechanic have changed.
    Please don't come back with, "git gud," just making an observation and adding to discussion.

I use DS4 and AR was ridiculous.

Just saying.....
  • xStukas
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess you are playing the wrong game, cod is waiting for you mate
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use the ds4 with kontrol freaks don’t use auto rotation(ever) and have the og PS4,I do pretty well.

Look @LeesSummit09 aim assist is supposed to do just that, but in reality is was aiming for you by putting the crosshairs centre mass. The new system now uses multiple hit boxes such as arms and legs instead of centre mass, the idea is the aim assist helps you get onto target instead of putting you at an advantage over players who don’t use it. In combination with the sweet spot mechanic the auto rotation aa was over powered and granted cheap kills for players who can’t aim for themselves. How is that fair? If you put hours in to learn to aim you should be rewarded not have some noob just turn ar on and be some 1 hit kill laser beam.

• lapalfan
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've recently been wondering why my k/d stat has gone from about 3, to 4 - this must be why! I completely forgot it had been altered. I have mine off, just because I always felt like I had more control without it to be honest. Sniping with the SMLE has never been the same though :smiley:
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had mine off for about a week, although tbf I've played far less than I usually would. First hour or so it felt "off" but now it feels comfortable, I'm considering knocking slow down off as well.
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

As a DS4 user that doesn't use AR or AA, I say git gud!
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/FightinFinn187
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tomorad wrote: »
    I think DICE should at least put the strenght of AA somewhere between as it is now and how it was before. Not that I can't play without it but me and my Platoon noticed that A LOT more players are now just laying around with their bipods because they can't hit **** anymore. With this kind of AA nerf DICE made the gameplay a little worse. Sorry to say it, but it's the truth.

LoLoLoL... "I don't need it, but the campers do". Nice try.
  • RampageHunt
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you turn aa off it still sticks to people , even works when you don't ads. Gross
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you turn aa off it still sticks to people , even works when you don't ads. Gross

That's not Auto Rotation, its Slowdown that you're describing.
  • polovest
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want AA back pls!