Who broke the ping?

foozand
32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dude, what's up with the ping lately? I have to leave and join like four games before BF1 puts me in something where my ping isn't over 100. Me, my buddy, and my sister are all having the same problem. Definitely not my internet - have 0 problems on any other game.

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did you try and get in German servers by any chance?
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Game is less stable today than yesterday, seems to be an every other day cycle. Saw this one guy jump from 999 ping to 0 and back again today, didn't even think 0 was possible.
  • foozand
    edited December 2017
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Did you try and get in German servers by any chance?

Playing operations. Just clicking join any operation. Why the hell is there not an option that just says, "Don't put me in a game where my ping is over 100. I'm just going to leave immediately."
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The German servers have been giving me pings of 180+, but my friends have been getting around 25 what I usually get.
    I went to the Irish servers and got my usual ping around 25.

Difference is they are on Virgin and im on Sky, so surely a sky issue with routing to Germany.

Who's are you with?
  • GrizzGolf
    1166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I felt like I was rubberbanding a lot just now
  • foozand
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    The German servers have been giving me pings of 180+, but my friends have been getting around 25 what I usually get.
    I went to the Irish servers and got my usual ping around 25.

Difference is they are on Virgin and im on Sky, so surely a sky issue with routing to Germany.

Who's are you with?

I live in Texas

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horrible stutterfest all around then.
  • disposalist
    8735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    December 29th. Everyone on holiday using the internet. Contention?