What happened to BF1,

stuwooster
279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Been away for 9 months and BF has pretty much turned into COD. 3 hit kills from a Hellriegel. WTF? Now it seems your dead before you know you are being shot at.
I went from an average game of 20 - 5 to games 5 - 20. I don't like. It. Still usually in the top 5 but I want to die less because it's annoying.

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you are doing bad becaue you have not played on 9 months....
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The damage models have not changed yet, you're probably getting owned because of the aim assist nerf.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    The damage models have not changed yet, you're probably getting owned because of the aim assist nerf.
    This ^
  • matcoroll
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Being away for 9 months on a game, you probably just need to get in the flow of the game. Also, nerf to aim assist will make it a bit different. Give it time if you like the game still.
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    Here's something interesting...... I had previously had Xbox DVR turned off. Obviously when I finally got back to the UK, Xbox updated and re-enabled DVR. I was reminded of this when reading an article on PUBG that mentioned DVR Having negative effects.

Having turned it of yesterday it's now like playing a completely different game. First game straight off the bat. 28-8 1st place and MVP.
    I don't know how or why but this worked an absolute charm for me.
    Post edited by stuwooster on
  • Azzkicker527
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    stuwooster wrote: »
    Here's something interesting...... I had previously had Xbox DVR turned off. Obviously when I finally got back to the UK, Xbox updated and re-enabled DVR. I was reminded of this when reading an article on PUBG that mentioned DVR Having negative effects.

Having turned it of yesterday it's now like playing a completely different game. First game straight off the bat. 28-8 1st place and MVP.
    I don't know how or why but this worked an absolute charm for me.

Was told the same thing by some friends, noticed a improvement when I played as well. More so when with multiple friends than when playing alone, but this something people should try out.
  • Sibsalter
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do you turn off Xbox DVR?
  • tofisgod
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Go and play COD may suite you better?