Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

NOMADSKYS
19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
For me it's the Gas Grenades and the map Argonne Forest.

Comments

• JaKSLaP
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Snipers, Bomber Planes, Artillery Trucks, and OP Tanks that driver can repair.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dying
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most hated thing:
    - missing 16v16 Conquest Small gamemode
    - splitting TuTi DLC-release into 2
    - not thought through unlock and medal-system
    - Rented server in Beta-state after 1½ years
    - incoming Incursions gamemode (why spent ressources on this now?)
    - Missing clan-support
  • ElliotLH
    8653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Other players. /jk
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Gas - mainly because it's broken imo.
    Vehicles - so I play DOM mostly.
    Resources wasted on Incursions - majority of players won't ever use it.
    Hit detection/lag or being Diced - we all get these from time to time I know in all games, but still.

And the change from Battlelog to this inferior Companion App. It's just not as good.
    Also Battlepacks, Medal System and Skins need to revert to BF4.

Moan mode off.
    Post edited by Zooboid on
  • creepNpeep
    731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The poxy server browser!!
    It’s broken... STILL!!!

I’m on now, trying to search for HC servers and all it’s calling up is normal servers!!

Ridiculous
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    1. The way you get you shunted into servers where snowflakes have left just before the game ends due to being on a losing team (and therefore a different map to the one you intended to go on) after waiting over 5 minutes to get into a game #buzzkill.

2. The maps on Ops that are ridiculously defender biased and where it is not taken into account that a large % of the player base who are attacking don't give a monkeys about PTFO after getting shot like fish in a barrel for more than a few minutes. So every 3rd attacker turns into Mr Chris Kyle against Scouts who are usually on elevated positions and therefore still dominate, or on maps like Vaux the attackers seem to adopt a BF4 metro style collective madness where they blindly walk into grens and machine gune fire while hip-firing.

3. No mic chat other than squad mates. I know this would open up potential abuse (thats what the mute button is for) but I've never seen a FPS so silent. This is a biggie for me.

Aside from those 3 it's a great game and it's really only #3 that is a serious bother for me.

Post edited by plasticman883 on
  • Tullzter
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    barbwire
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Medics not reviving/throwing down med crates or pouches when you need it then you see them use one for themselves after being killed. Also support players not throwing down ammo crates unless they need it. Teammates sitting back and taking potshots while the other team is capping all of the flags. Tankers/artillery who sit at the back of the map taking random shots all game hoping to get some kills. I could keep going but I think you get the point.
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yeah just thought of one more good one. When you want to sprint but have to keep pressing the joystick in every two seconds because you keep stopping.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ahxe45 wrote: »
    Oh yeah just thought of one more good one. When you want to sprint but have to keep pressing the joystick in every two seconds because you keep stopping.

Good one, tho', that might be due to your controller, i have 2 controllers myself, the old one does the same like you describe, the new one works perfectly fine. So, you might want to test this one out, maybe it helps, cheers.
  • ahxe45
    ahxe45 wrote: »

Good one, tho', that might be due to your controller, i have 2 controllers myself, the old one does the same like you describe, the new one works perfectly fine. So, you might want to test this one out, maybe it helps, cheers.

I was thinking it may be the controller I just always forget about it until I play BF1 and I die because my player just stops mid sprint. I will probably just buy a new one and see if it helps.
  • Shamanbomba
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In order:
    1. The bellyflop bug when trying to vault objects (almost always happens at the absolute worst time)
    2. The hit reg after last patch
    3. Terrible Hill humpers who get that lucky kill on JUST you
    4. Bayonet rushing directly into somebody, but being brushed to the side by soft collisions instead of hitting them
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Laggers. Especially people who purposely play OOR and lag up everyone else's games. Tried 3 times to play this morning only to have laggers over 130+ ping lagging up the game.... makes it virtually cruddy play for those of us smart enough to play in our own region!