: Special Raiders (SRDS) - Recruiting Again (Europe) (18+) (Mic Required)

Comments

• vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2nd Tournament in a row and Raiders are on the championship spot. See you everyone on 2018.

kAAC9Mx.jpg
  • wotm89
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are there still spots left?
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    wotm89 wrote: »
    Are there still spots left?

Pm me and we will sort it out
  • vasilisdim1
    NY's bumping
  • NastySix
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumpie and added you vasilisdim..
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Daily bump!
  • vasilisdim1
    daily one
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Preparing for the upcoming Tier One Gaming Live event!
    If you want to be part of it, join Special Raiders and experience true teamplay.
  • R0BB4L0U
    Bump!
  • vasilisdim1
    daily one
  • vasilisdim1
    dailyyy
  • vasilisdim1
    bumping
  • vasilisdim1
    daily one
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Don't know if you guys know but Battlefield Community League (BCL) are doing a T8 Frontlines league, signup is still open until the 21st January
  • R0BB4L0U
    Gaming_SMK wrote: »
    Don't know if you guys know but Battlefield Community League (BCL) are doing a T8 Frontlines league, signup is still open until the 21st January

Thanks for the heads up and we will check it out. Not sure if we are able to participate as we already signed up for new T1GL and BMF tournaments.
  • BaggerBronson
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's been a long run. We got 71 members right now. Apply now on the platoon cause in 2 weeks or so the platoon is going to be changed to only 18+ players. Also, add me on psn: vasilisdim to get to know you better and have a chance on playing with us.

my spm 1200 but i always play alone, i think thts a damn good spm for solo play can i join?
  • vasilisdim1
    It's been a long run. We got 71 members right now. Apply now on the platoon cause in 2 weeks or so the platoon is going to be changed to only 18+ players. Also, add me on psn: vasilisdim to get to know you better and have a chance on playing with us.

my spm 1200 but i always play alone, i think thts a damn good spm for solo play can i join?

Message me on vasilisdim, to ask you some things. spm is okay if you are playing alone
  • R0BB4L0U
    aaaaaand......BUMP!
  • R0BB4L0U
    Bump!
  • SnarkyK
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, i sent a message to vasilisdim. Hope you accept :)