Playing dead

KBK_Nightmare
192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited August 2016
Hopefully you can make an loadout that would enable you to play dead, like how you could play dead in MW2.

Alot of fun moments comes out of that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uhAE1A-PXvk

Comments

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    And some gamers said COD didn't have nor require tactical thinking and gameplay.
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was sure they patched that in the same game... I used to do it a lot.
  • KBK_Nightmare
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    And some gamers said COD didn't have nor require tactical thinking and gameplay.

yea! Think about this tactic being in use in gamemodes like rush. Would be a really good ninja defuse!
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    plenty of useless players already being as good as dead laying prone in weird spots already lel
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    plenty of useless players already being as good as dead laying prone in weird spots already lel

Sad...but VERY true.

• KBK_Nightmare

Thats the snipers but let us not get into that topic :P
  • Thorgardor
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016

Yes, I think we should. A great way solve this issue would be to add a limit to how long a sniper can stay in an area before getting killed in action.
    Post edited by Thorgardor on
  • AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thorgardor wrote: »

Yes, I think we should. There should be a limit to how long snipers can stay in one area before they get killed in action.

It would be better if they actually get kicked for inactivity instead
  • KBK_Nightmare

Yes, I think we should. A great way solve this issue would be to add a limit to how long a sniper can stay in an area before getting killed in action.

My god, you guys are smart. I have voiced these ideas for a long time. If the community unite we might be able to fix this!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I lol´ed too.... +1
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, how quickly your threads will get old on these new forums.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    AK-Bear-12 wrote: »

Yes, I think we should. There should be a limit to how long snipers can stay in one area before they get killed in action.

Scope sway is the only reason snipers dont get kicked for being idle
  • Thorgardor
    edited August 2016

That might be a good idea actually, but I think we should take it a step further. How about a one week ban and stats reset if they get kicked for inactivity more than three times?
  • KBK_Nightmare

That might be a good idea actually, but I think we should take it a step further. How about a one week ban and stats reset if they get kicked for inactivity more than three times?

Hmmm.... I think that is abit harsh, give them atleast 5 times.
  • Thorgardor

We can meet in the middle, 4 times.
  • KBK_Nightmare

We can meet in the middle, 4 times.

Alright, then they would have plenty of chances to move their ****!
  • BFShotty33
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh man! Wouldn't that be cool if Battlefield was like COD?!?!?! Let's add kill streaks while we are at it! And if we are going to go that far, lets get rid of vehicles and shrink up the maps with ton's of choke points. Better yet, give every gun a grenade launcher and call the game Battlefield Historic Warfare!

Heck.. while we are at it, lets even nerf everything about the recon class because they defeat our run and gun game play.

Sorry.. couldn't help but post something ridiculous in this thread. Enjoy!
  • Thorgardor
    BFShotty33 wrote: »
    Oh man! Wouldn't that be cool if Battlefield was like COD?!?!?! Let's add kill streaks while we are at it! And if we are going to go that far, lets get rid of vehicles and shrink up the maps with ton's of choke points. Better yet, give every gun a grenade launcher and call the game Battlefield Historic Warfare!

Heck.. while we are at it, lets even nerf everything about the recon class because they defeat our run and gun game play.

I think your forum skills might need a buff.
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hopefully you can make an loadout that would enable you to play dead, like how you could play dead in MW2.

Alot of fun moments comes out of that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uhAE1A-PXvk

Go back to cod if you want that.
  • BFShotty33
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BFShotty33 wrote: »

I think your forum skills might need a buff.

haha.. ^ thinks I care.