Buff the sabot shell

smw34
38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
That nasty piece of flying depleted uranium needs an upgrade. I'm talking like white hot molten metal melting the poor souls inside of an lav.

Comments

• xSlemhix
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sabot is fine the way it is. However I really do like it for DICE to create a clear damage distinction when impacting with different vehicles. Eg. LAV should be 2-3 hit kills on all sides at all angles with the Sabot since it would be more lightly armored, take a look at this.

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Sabot_Shell

A LAV is more resistant to the damage of the Sabot than the MBT at certain angles, wtf, right? LIGHT ARMORED VEHICLE
  • smw34
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well the sabot in reality melts people due to the intense heat. You could wash them out with a hose.
  • Trokey66
    8248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another attempt?
  • smw34
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Another attempt?
    Nah, this is a real thread. Look up videos on the sabot.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    smw34 wrote: »
    Well the sabot in reality melts people due to the intense heat. You could wash them out with a hose.

And do parachutes magically repack themselves after being deployed in real life?
    -
    Do gadgets magically resurrect those shot dead in real life?
    -
    I didn't think so. What's next?
  • smw34
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    smw34 wrote: »

And do parachutes magically repack themselves after being deployed in real life?
    -
    Do gadgets magically resurrect those shot dead in real life?
    -
    I didn't think so. What's next?

Parachutes can be repacked, we have parachute riggers in the military. I wouldn't mind if they made it so if you got hit you went down and could be worked on and stay dead if left to bleed out
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A Tow would, in most cases, blow up tanks in game in a single hit. Assuming active protection isn't working (since it's manually toggled in the game).
  • smw34
    A1G1U1 wrote: »
    A Tow would, in most cases, blow up tanks in game in a single hit. Assuming active protection isn't working (since it's manually toggled in the game).

That would be perfectly fine. Just means more coordination with infantry
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jets could fire missiles from 200km away.
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    It's balance, not realism
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    edited August 2016
    You could definitely try to be a bit more constructive in your original post. Constructive means, why and how would you like to see the SABOT Shell being fixed.

This discussion has been closed.