PS4 Competition Obliteration players needed.

Urantianshooter
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
The goal is to get this on E-League. You don't understand this mode til you have really awesome players playing all the time. The competition is FIERCE, and the game mode is exhilarating. Many matches end in draws, some end in planting the bomb with seconds left... Its so unique and myself and others have not found anything close to the team/objective based play that is so intense... We are on the East/South servers. Mr. Zurcon server, Skeetbowl server and Brian's massive 64 player Obliteration server. Bring your A game, you will need it...

Comments

• straun01
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    eh, grown up so not sure of the translation, but yeah can hold my own in an obliteration match so what exactly are you asking in plain english non text speak, normal terms?
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can join :smile:
  • Luckified6
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obliteration is for girls lol...See you soon ;);):)
  • AgBandit
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm not ready for this level of intensity. But if someone can explain what the rules, maps and settings are, I'd like to practice first with a few close friends before going online for the slaughter. ...
  • metromike00
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Have i been there before?