Weekly Debrief

change "Enemy Killed" in white colour

MacaqueX
674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I dont like that white colour enemy killed from bf4, bfh and swbf3 it is just underwhelming and i cant see well what i got points 4. Bf2/bf3 i get hard on when i get streak or multikill or long headshot.....
maybe its just me what do you guys think ?

Comments

• ThePrinceJJ_
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean?
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    enemy "KILLED" 100 points, vehicle destroyed, score etc
  • N3CR0SYS
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you mean the text color?
  • MacaqueX
    edited May 2016
    yeah colour and size, and text animation i dont like it :/
  • N3CR0SYS
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh got ya. Personally it isn't a problem for me but it would be nice to be able to customize stuff like that.
  • MacaqueX
    N3CR0SYS wrote: »
    Oh got ya. Personally it isn't a problem for me but it would be nice to be able to customize stuff like that.

that would be great :)
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and what don't you like about it?
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

He already answered.

Well, it's possible to include Kill-Notification Text Customization and also Kill Feed Text Notification. If it is possible to customize the color and size of the cross hair, then DICE should give us this option too.
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2016
    AFROSRB wrote: »

He already answered.

Well, it's possible to include Kill-Notification Text Customization and also Kill Feed Text Customization. If it is possible to customize the color and size of the cross hair like in BF4, then DICE should give us this option too.

• BaronVonGoon
    6779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah colour and size, and text animation i dont like it :/

I LOVE how Halo does it.
  • MacaqueX
    AFROSRB wrote: »

He already answered.

Well, it's possible to include Kill-Notification Text Customization and also Kill Feed Text Notification. If it is possible to customize the color and size of the cross hair, then DICE should give us this option too.

that would be great :), i didnt know i can customize crosshair.....
  • MacaqueX
    I LOVE how Halo does it.

hahahaha i love it, but little to much for bf
  • AFROSRB

that would be great :), i didnt know i can customize crosshair.....

Yap, watch the video...it's in the retail version since longer time also

• Sarkzm
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    People complain about the silliest things....
  • MacaqueX
    @AFROSRB tnx 4 video didnt play much bf4 after a year i didnt see that update, cool stuff :), also what i like in bf4 is sensitivity in % in game option easy to change on other pc to sens i am used to.