1. Joining a game and loading takes forever.
2. After a game ends it is easier to quit the entire game and restart it than back out to the main menu... (so freaking stupid).
3. Some players are able to start a round about 30 seconds before others, meanwhile others spawn in without weapons or into planes that instant crash into mountains/flags as they are ghost piloted while the player loads for 60 odd seconds.
4. Searching for a particular map (in order to do one of the medals that are time senstive) often will have you find the map only by the time it loads for the game to be over and an entirely different map wasting about 15 minutes of load time to just quit and try again - or rage quit the game.
5. Medals should be all unlocked. I've been playing for over a year now and some medals have yet to even fall in my 5 allotted weekly medal attempt bin. And one or two of the hardest came in when I had no time that week to even play.
6. An AT rocket should not be more powerful than a behemoth gun...
7. Behemoths still load in conquest when it is too late to make a difference and as stated above are too weak to make a difference.
8. You have been disconnected from EA servers (yet still in a party chat on xbox live and have not lost internet connection).
9. Rented servers still don't have ban hammer rights. Also customer service isn't too helpful when you have an issue. I had a friend on the phone for 2 hours over an issue only to be told by several different CS reps I'm sorry we don't know how to fix it. Another friend of ours fixed the issue.
10. OMG the missing battlepacks or them opening and nothing in them and DICE just not giving a flying F despite the reddit and forum posts here out the ying yang. LOLS to the Xmas gifts of nothingness to countless players. Congrats here is a big box of nothing. Oh and lets do it again - another box of nothing just for you!
Feel free to add your own criticisms and nerdgasms or hate on me for having a well informed opinion.