Seriously, the whole blaming "casuals" needs to STOP!!!

DeadlyDanDaMan
615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It's getting beyond ridiculous. I'm getting tired of reading that everything that is "wrong" with Battlefield is because of "casuals". Grow up.

Comments

• Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    You really do care about that? why ? lets them cry and whine its their job
  • AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm a casual player and happy to be one, let them cry, it's not going to change anything anyway
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You really do care about that? why ? lets them cry and whine its they're job

*Their job. not They are job.

Infact let me explain, "They're over there with their dog." They're refers to "they are" there refers to a place and their is belonging to someone.... Just so you know.
  • Lunkwow
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the normal cycle of Mordor (Official Battlefield Forum) "This game will fail", "it should be more like X" and "Should be like BF2 but better". But everything is already pretty much set in stone and the only thing that might happen is small changes or additions like 'Classic' mode in BF4.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RosscoSan wrote: »
    You really do care about that? why ? lets them cry and whine its they're job

*Their job. not They are job.

Infact let me explain, "They're over there with their dog." They're refers to "they are" there refers to a place and their is belonging to someone.... Just so you know.

yeah language **** thank you for the help.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nope casuals are the reason games are dumbed down every year.Just cuz they think it's "TOO HARD".So devs have to compromise for these crybabies.
  • CPU_UK
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I always dress casually, but I don't see how that affects the game O_o
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope casuals are the reason games are dumbed down every year.Just cuz they think it's "TOO HARD".So devs have to compromise for these crybabies.

Really? Cause BF1 is LESS "dumbed down" than BF3 or BF4 were by the mere fact that there are NO auto lock-on weapons anymore like Stingers or MBT Laws. Also, no more God Tier Assault Rifles which could dominate at ANY range compared to all other weapons. Can't forget that you no longer show up on the minimap when you fire your weapon, so minimap hunting is gone now, unless they are actively spotted. Oh yeah, and no more auto spotting Target Detectors, the dumbest/cheeziest gun attachment EVER made. So tell me again how BF1 is more "dumbed down" than BF3 or BF4? Seems to me like they are going the opposite direction with BF1...
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's always like this when a new BF title is coming out. People will always complain when a game comes out and it's not exactly what they wanted - the gaming community wouldn't be the gaming community if haters didn't express their self-entitlement.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Really? Cause BF1 is LESS "dumbed down" than BF3 or BF4 were by the mere fact that there are NO auto lock-on weapons anymore like Stingers or MBT Laws. Also, no more God Tier Assault Rifles which could dominate at ANY range compared to all other weapons. Can't forget that you no longer show up on the minimap when you fire your weapon, so minimap hunting is gone now, unless they are actively spotted. Oh yeah, and no more auto spotting Target Detectors, the dumbest/cheeziest gun attachment EVER made. So tell me again how BF1 is more "dumbed down" than BF3 or BF4? Seems to me like they are going the opposite direction with BF1...

Im speaking in general...not about BF1 since I havent played it.
  • DeadlyIntention
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    It's always like this when a new BF title is coming out. People will always complain when a game comes out and it's not exactly what they wanted - the gaming community wouldn't be the gaming community if haters didn't express their self-entitlement.
    Like I have stated before, people judge a game before they have had the chance to play it. Their best interest if the game is that much of a issue is not buy it and find something else.

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    AK-Bear-12 wrote: »
    I'm a casual player and happy to be one, let them cry, it's not going to change anything anyway

• Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

Although I have played in 4 'comp' games (and won 3!), me too.
  • Jlinz20
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most of us don't get paid to play this game, so we're all casual.
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    Loqtrall wrote: »

You are indeed correct sir. I'm no saint in that regard either, but I try to be as fair as possible when I can, and try to see things from all sides. Throwing blame around isn't going to help anything. I just wish other's could do the same.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Anyone who doesn't get paid to play is casual.
    There is no in between.
    Get paid? Pro
    Dont get paid? Casual.
    Not hard to understand.
  • CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I asked about Thousand casual gamer's if they knew the battlefield game series? First response was you mean Battlefield 2 or Bad company 2? Only one person Mentioned Battlefield 3. Other game series was mentioned a lot more. I was shocked about it because they didn't Advertise their game at all. Most casual Gamer's are not into the new FPS game style. Would you go back to a ICE Cream shop if they only sold expensive Vanilla ice cream or find cheaper Different flavored ICE cream else where?
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Anyone who doesn't get paid to play is casual.
    There is no in between.
    Get paid? Pro
    Dont get paid? Casual.
    Not hard to understand.

Yep
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    I asked about Thousand casual gamer's....

Yeah, sure you did....and I fart gold coins.

• CrazyHorseHaka
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I asked about Thousand casual gamer's....

Yeah, sure you did....and I fart gold coins.

I did on tablet game dude. lol
This discussion has been closed.