Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What binary said, you don’t seem to enjoy multiplayer so why punish yourself ?
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Weren't you the one that threw a snit and said you were done with this thread?
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry to hear it, Micas99. Hope to see you back soon. I ran into a few suspicious players tonight. I reported all of them. I figure report them all and let EA support, FairFight's screenshots, and DICE's new in-house anti-cheat sort them out. Hopefully when you report them they get run through all three of those checks.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    I like to check back, to brighten up my day. Best of it is I looked over your last few games on the 7th there is no sign of a cheater anywhere, intact almost all of the people you faced barely broke a 2.0 kdr. Sounds like your not as good of player as you think you are
    Post edited by Revokah on
  • D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Micas99 wrote: »
    So my anecdotal observations having played quite a few matches on operations the past couple weeks after quitting for 9 months; the game still has a significant amount of cheaters. It really only takes a few to throw off a match entirely. My estimate is about 10% in any given match. I ended up reporting 6 players that I was very sure about.

Back to the boycott.

It's not going to be 10% of a server ! In its 1st year maybe it was because cheats were free and undetected but now no free hack works apart from no recoil ,auto spot and cham type scripts . No aimbot or ESP unless you subscribe to a monthly cheat . There are on average 20000 players on line on pc and I can't believe 2000 are cheating. Probably 400-500 are using scripts and 200 are using paid for hacks ,so a more conservative estimate of about 4% would be more realistic
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    gotta hackusation meltdown last night, felt like I had arrived ;). was quite funny really, a recon, just stood there like a statue ads, popped them from distance with the FH storm so it took a few bullets - they didn't even try to evade, just stood there shooting at me and missing, they got revived & stood still in the exact same place ads not moving, popped them a 2nd time = meltdown.
  • Revokah
    edited January 2018
    = idiot, I had a game the other day finally enough I were streaming and went 127 kills 20 deaths on frontlines and got called a cheating C bomb... just so unnessecary
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Revokah wrote: »
    = idiot, I had a game the other day finally enough I were streaming and went 127 kills 20 deaths on frontlines and got called a cheating C bomb... just so unnessecary

Don't even need positive KD to be accused.
    I once backed over a c4 noob, without even seeing him..
    He went ballistic. ''how did u see me'' ''[insert non hetero insult here]cheater'' etc.

think i had like 6-10 kd or something.
  • Revokah
    Hahaha it’s so stupid man, so butt hurt!
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »

Don't even need positive KD to be accused.
    I once backed over a c4 noob, without even seeing him..
    He went ballistic. ''how did u see me'' ''[insert non hetero insult here]cheater'' etc.

think i had like 6-10 kd or something.

Like a week ago i finished a domination match 67-3 and didn’t get hackusated.. that was also weird.
  • cvnoz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I went 98-7 a few days ago with martini henry sniper on tsaritsyn operation and 1 guy snapped after i shot a random shot thru smoke and hs him and he started to rage and it got worse for suddently other people started to acuse me as well. but i understand why becouse chances of me landing a hs thru smoke is slim so i can understand why he thougth it was fishy. But then again its just better to report and move on instead of typing in the chat rageing like a 12 year old.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The hackusations are flying once again though. I got hackused multiple times lately with threats of being reported and I was just having okish rounds..nothing to write home about!

You do seem to survive that bit longer/kill more when you've ranked up and stick close to your team for support.

Saw a couple of fishy players recently but it's hard to tell with the less obvious ones with spectator being so glitchy and delayed!

Revokah you're a very good aggressive ptfo-er. Nice scores in recent games.

St1ng.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »

St1ng.

I taught him.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    Gh0stSnipu wrote: »
    Gh0stSnipu wrote: »
    Well..there aint need to be an cheater...FairFight bans if you play too good... Legit players get bans fast. DICE should take this name: BUFU.

Send your appeal in email : [email protected]

Already sended and talking chat atm.

I already sent or send (less common), I've (have) already sent

props to you for sending though
  • Shankemz
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Haven't run into too many cheaters lately. Just a handful. If they don't dmg mod it's basically impossible to distinguish from a legit player though. Most folks just set the bar WAYYYY too low.
  • Revokah
    The hackusations are flying once again though. I got hackused multiple times lately with threats of being reported and I was just having okish rounds..nothing to write home about!

You do seem to survive that bit longer/kill more when you've ranked up and stick close to your team for support.

Saw a couple of fishy players recently but it's hard to tell with the less obvious ones with spectator being so glitchy and delayed!

St1ng.

Cheers bud :)
    IllIllIII wrote: »

St1ng.

I taught him.

Everything I know
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    can we have an "i was hackused" glory board/hole?
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I get accused on a game by game basis especially when I go 100+ in games which currently with the xmas blueberry period is pretty often, water off a ducks back though tbh.
    I understand the paranoia in the community, it'll always be there being PC were hacks are prevellant but I more often than not take the time to either direct them to my videos and/or add them on origin to discuss, as you can imagine most decline the option too...

Not everyone that is decent hacks and this needs drilling out of the community, though for the most part most of the hackusations come from players that struggle to maintain decent stats and perceive those of a higher skill cap as using hacks/cheats.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get accused on a game by game basis especially when I go 100+ in games which currently with the xmas blueberry period is pretty often, water off a ducks back though tbh.
    I understand the paranoia in the community, it'll always be there being PC were hacks are prevellant but I more often than not take the time to either direct them to my videos and/or add them on origin to discuss, as you can imagine most decline the option too...

Not everyone that is decent hacks and this needs drilling out of the community, though for the most part most of the hackusations come from players that struggle to maintain decent stats and perceive those of a higher skill cap as using hacks/cheats.

*shrugs* nothing can be done about it unfortunately . I just don't like getting kicked out of private servers. That's not fun at all.

Anyway can we shift the convo back to the main focus?

• Nora_The_Martyr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The best way to fight Hackusations is having an effective anti-cheat. People are still bitter.
This discussion has been closed.