Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Our_Martyr wrote: »
    The best way to fight Hackusations is having an effective anti-cheat. People are still bitter.

People see cheats on console...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    The best way to fight Hackusations is having an effective anti-cheat. People are still bitter.

Yup, here is an example.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/133692/do-not-buy-for-ps4-and-pc-to-many-hackers-and-cheaters-bs-updates#latest
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yup, here is an example.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/133692/do-not-buy-for-ps4-and-pc-to-many-hackers-and-cheaters-bs-updates#latest

Oh, that’s a fresh one!
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Infantry only (Scout) kills on Gallica - you can imagine the hackusations flying about, including my own team. But meh, I agree until an effective anti cheat is in place, paranoia will be strife.

https://s13.postimg.org/uhzvczyx3/126-9.png

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Infantry only (Scout) kills on Gallica - you can imagine the hackusations flying about, including my own team. But meh, I agree until an effective anti cheat is in place, paranoia will be strife.

Amazing score there dude, GG
  • IllIllIII
    Revokah wrote: »

Even more amazing is the 70 kills difference with the nr2, but only 500 points more..

He must have been on a hill far far away.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Revokah wrote: »

Even more amazing is the 70 kills difference with the nr2, but only 500 points more..

Re re re re re re reeeeeee.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah that’s true, PTFO ftw...
  • sendjes
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Echoes of "this one time at band camp" are present.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..

So you have proof that others experiences were not worse then yours? You was at some of the other players houses that say they have seen cheats while they played? No, then your post is false, you have no proof to say this is the biggest bs about this game, just as I cant say the problem is as bad as everyone says. Everyone's experience in this game is different. Try to remember that as you post about not seeing cheaters.
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    So throw the baby out with the bathwater then!, right??? I'm sure you would love that!
  • Skeater44
    So throw the baby out with the bathwater then!, right??? I'm sure you would love that!

What the heck are you talking about???? :o
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    edited January 2018
    Why improve anti cheat!? There are hackers on Ps1 /s

My comment wasnt directed to you skeater44. U commented at the same time I did.
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    edited January 2018
    The hacker trolling on this forum is strong
  • Skeater44
    It must be to early for me as I was up late last nigh,t so please one more time, you are saying what? and what is Ps1 /s
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's a lot of humblewanking on this thread. I'm sure they mean well, but yeah - far too much of the thread is given over to good players congratulating themselves.
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    Ment ps4
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Not much obj play to be had on Gallica defense. Considering they never passed the first set of mcoms.
    2nd and 3rd would be medics+support padding through heals and ammo sups.

I play mid to close range depending on the weapon, if I was on a hill far far away and getting 120+ kills a game as a scout I'd be reporting myself.
  • Skeater44
    Ment ps4

Yaaa, this is the Battlefield 1 PC Community. until I play on PS4 I don't really care to much about it, although I would love to see a cheat free gaming experience for everyone. The hacker trolling thing? Was that for me? Because you should really look at my post if it was. I have been saying that you can't rule out a good or great player, even a youtuber as a cheater unless you are in the same room as them watching them play, just as you cant rule them out as being a good player, obviously unless they are like the cheaters that fly threw the air and headshot everything in sight from across the map. A good AC that updates more often would make it so many on PC would stop hackusating, and much, much, stronger penalties for those caught would keep us from seeing the obvious, and may even prevent some from trying them at all>
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!