Weekly BF

Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• Talon2018
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    29, been gaming since I was a kid, and built my first PC at 13. First PC games were Top Gun, NAM, Monster Truck Madness on Windows 95 (pre building my own PCs). Eventually I discovered online gaming with Delta Force 2 and haven't stopped online gaming/pc gaming since. I plan to play until I physically can't. As I've gotten older my toys have just gotten bigger and better. I now own my dream rig in my own house with my own man cave/gaming room. Can't wait for BF1.
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that's a pretty good one
    My age limit will be when I get parkinsons and can't aim.

• Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.

Pretty awesome, my dad never did game with me or my brother, but my uncle did, and he was forever the coolest because of this. Gaming across generations is a unique experience. One everyone should expose themselves to. :)

Yea, it's pretty awesome, the wife even plays sometimes with us. I get family time and game time all at once. Only downside is that I have to buy multiple copies of games haha
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that is what I am saying. I enjoy playing this gm. just at times I wonder when to stop due to my age.
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.

Pretty awesome, my dad never did game with me or my brother, but my uncle did, and he was forever the coolest because of this. Gaming across generations is a unique experience. One everyone should expose themselves to. :)

Yea, it's pretty awesome, the wife even plays sometimes with us. I get family time and game time all at once. Only downside is that I have to buy multiple copies of games haha

• efrasjourney
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm 46 and I've never been into the vehicles that much but I do enjoy playing infantry and I like playing more aggressive than casual .

I'm 46 too and love to play BF4.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    37 can't see myself ever stopping gaming. I don't get loads of time to do it but when I do I love it more then ever.
  • BFShotty33
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 36, married and have three children under 3 (set of twin boys and a 6month old little girl). Gaming and caffeine are my dirty little secrets and I can't see myself giving either up until late in life when my health/ vision tell me I must stop. All of my buddy's game and are also in early to mid 30's. I sometimes wonder if I'm "too old" to game and then I jump on for a couple of hours and think.. meh, who cares.. this is amazing fun and a great way to tap out from all of the other things life throws at you. And.. we all know that life only gets tougher the older we get.
  • alexis41096
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I always ask people if they'll stop playing games either because life gets in the way or yes they get older but I don't think I'll ever stop since gaming is one of the most interesting forms of entertainment we've created and I want to see how it changes in the future, I'm 20 years old btw.
  • alexis41096
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't think there is an true age limit, just look at this guy.

That'll probably be me in 30 years lol hopefully.
  • doctorrocktor
    1819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    47yrs hope to be gaming for years to come,no age limit on having fun.
  • BFShotty33
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    47yrs hope to be gaming for years to come,no age limit on having fun.

Killer! Keep it going, buddy and amen on no age limit for fun times.
  • ny_slacker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    48 and no end to my gaming in sight.
  • DeadlyIntention
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'm 48 and been doing it since I was 16, not stopping now. <3
  • Uncle1Si4Jack63
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am 53 years old and still play BF4 on xbox 360
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    that is what I am saying. I enjoy playing this gm. just at times I wonder when to stop due to my age.
    Simple answer, you sop when it is no longer fun.

• BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The looks I get when I meet someone and they say they fish or play golf or go to the bar and I say I play Battlefield for fun.
  • Uncle1Si4Jack63
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Looking 4 people that AR 40 5 full or older to join aurgroup on Xbox 360
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The looks I get when I meet someone and they say they fish or play golf or go to the bar and I say I play Battlefield for fun.

Haha I don't envy you older guys for that. I think in 20 years when I'm 50 gaming will be an accepted thing to do at an older age.
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's only lower age limit recommendation, not for the higher one ;)
  • Roberthgo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the song!! no noooo the best is the clasic battlefield