Weekly BF

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • TyroneLoyd
    1453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Our_Martyr wrote: »
    The hacker trolling on this forum is strong

    Huh?
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Even more amazing is the 70 kills difference with the nr2, but only 500 points more..

    He must have been on a hill far far away.

    Not much obj play to be had on Gallica defense. Considering they never passed the first set of mcoms.
    2nd and 3rd would be medics+support padding through heals and ammo sups.

    I play mid to close range depending on the weapon, if I was on a hill far far away and getting 120+ kills a game as a scout I'd be reporting myself.

    Does this really happen? 120 plus kills sitting on a hill away from everyone? I mean who takes time to run all that way just to resupply that person?
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

    I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

    I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..

    So you have proof that others experiences were not worse then yours? You was at some of the other players houses that say they have seen cheats while they played? No, then your post is false, you have no proof to say this is the biggest bs about this game, just as I cant say the problem is as bad as everyone says. Everyone's experience in this game is different. Try to remember that as you post about not seeing cheaters.


    wow nasty grammer... :/

    I just express myself after a huge 750 hours of experience in EU servers... how the hell is it false..


    Anyways %70 of the "CHEATERS ARE EVERYWHERE" cry posts are coming from bad players who call everyone better than themselves cheaters...

    *statsbashing removed*
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13429 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Supocan wrote: »

    BTW from the looks of ur stats....

    I wouldn't recommend stats bashing.. It is toxic behaviour and is something we aim to stamp out.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    How is it stats bashing ?!? ... I didn't say anything about K/D or SPM...

    He calls my 750 hrs of gameplay experience false... so i looked for "his experience" and saw that he is only playing pilot ... and i said it... is any sentence with the word stats ban reason .. ?
    Post edited by Narcizeus on
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

    I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

    I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..

    So you have proof that others experiences were not worse then yours? You was at some of the other players houses that say they have seen cheats while they played? No, then your post is false, you have no proof to say this is the biggest bs about this game, just as I cant say the problem is as bad as everyone says. Everyone's experience in this game is different. Try to remember that as you post about not seeing cheaters.


    wow nasty grammer... :/

    I just express myself after a huge 750 hours of experience in EU servers... how the hell is it false..


    Anyways %70 of the "CHEATERS ARE EVERYWHERE" cry posts are coming from bad players who call everyone better than themselves cheaters...

    *statsbashing removed*

    LOL. That's what you got for me, grammar, and you spelled grammar wrong, and complain because I fly? What does any of that have to do with proof? Again, was you physically in the same room as the other players that were complaining about cheats? Yes you were, or no you were not. It is that simple. Was you physically in the same room as the people who they said cheated? Maybe it was you. If so none of us can rule you out as a cheater unless we actually are standing behind you as you play. Do you understand? You have no proof. The 750 hours means absolutely jack. Your 70% is pulled completely out of the air because you have no way of knowing. Again everyone's experiences are different. And I do love flying.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13429 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 2018
    "from the looks of your stats"

    I think it is clear enough to foresee that this kind of response would incite the other user to retort with more negative and non-constructive posts in retaliation.

    Oh and the "Grammar" comment too.. That is what we would consider flaming and Baiting.

    Not trying to be *that guy* but we want this forum to be a productive and constructive environment where all can post freely without being ridiculed and such.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

    I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

    I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..

    So you have proof that others experiences were not worse then yours? You was at some of the other players houses that say they have seen cheats while they played? No, then your post is false, you have no proof to say this is the biggest bs about this game, just as I cant say the problem is as bad as everyone says. Everyone's experience in this game is different. Try to remember that as you post about not seeing cheaters.


    wow nasty grammer... :/

    I just express myself after a huge 750 hours of experience in EU servers... how the hell is it false..


    Anyways %70 of the "CHEATERS ARE EVERYWHERE" cry posts are coming from bad players who call everyone better than themselves cheaters...

    *statsbashing removed*

    LOL. That's what you got for me, grammar, and you spelled grammar wrong, and complain because I fly? What does any of that have to do with proof? Again, was you physically in the same room as the other players that were complaining about cheats? Yes you were, or no you were not. It is that simple. Was you physically in the same room as the people who they said cheated? Maybe it was you. If so none of us can rule you out as a cheater unless we actually are standing behind you as you play. Do you understand? You have no proof. The 750 hours means absolutely jack. Your 70% is pulled completely out of the air because you have no way of knowing. Again everyone's experiences are different. And I do love flying.

    Grammer/grammar thing is a typo, comes with being a multilingual, yet you continue to use "was you" can u please use "were you" ffs...

    I mentioned grammar thing cause it was just hard to understand u... nvm... as for the game ... I mentioned the flyin bcz while u fly freely in the skies like a bird u are mostly irrelevant for a hack victimization . So how would u know... And I don't have to be in every players room to understand whether he is cheating or not what non sense is that.. So from ur point of view an anti-cheat measure is to send guys to every players rooms... hmm kinda disturbing..

    In any FPS if u kill a poor soul 2-3 times you are a potential cheater.. I was so sick of getting kicked from servers for "being a cheater" in most FPSs that i had to used to it after some time... ( it is a blessing that BF1 's official servers are not run by admins believe me) so I'm gonna say it again " EVERY SERVER IS FULL OF CHEATERS BS" is nothing but a witch hunt paranoia.. U can live with that i don't care just don't poison the water..

  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you honestly think people who fly have never seen a cheater before? Most of the time a cheater will get mad at a pilot and jump into a tank hunter attack plane so the aim-bot they use can one shot a plane, difference is if I can stay behind them they don't bother me as much as ground stompers, or how about the person who can shoot any pilot out of a plane at anytime? Do you think I started in a plane? No. You don' t have to be in every players room to understand, but if you are not then you have no proof , 0. So you have 0 facts. No leg to stand on. You don't like being kicked, stay on the dice servers, just as those who hate cheaters can go to a server with admin to get away from them. I never said being in someone's room is a anti-cheat measure. I said you can't tell unless you are in the same room. If you are in someone's room they can still cheat, but you will be able to see it. And again if you don't have proof your " EVERY SERVER IS FULL OF CHEATERS BS" is a false statement. Many have asked those who scream cheat to give proof of the cheaters they have seen, so I am saying prove that they didn't. It works both ways.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Do you honestly think people who fly have never seen a cheater before? Most of the time a cheater will get mad at a pilot and jump into a tank hunter attack plane so the aim-bot they use can one shot a plane, difference is if I can stay behind them they don't bother me as much as ground stompers, or how about the person who can shoot any pilot out of a plane at anytime? Do you think I started in a plane? No. You don' t have to be in every players room to understand, but if you are not then you have no proof , 0. So you have 0 facts. No leg to stand on. You don't like being kicked, stay on the dice servers, just as those who hate cheaters can go to a server with admin to get away from them. I never said being in someone's room is a anti-cheat measure. I said you can't tell unless you are in the same room. If you are in someone's room they can still cheat, but you will be able to see it. And again if you don't have proof your " EVERY SERVER IS FULL OF CHEATERS BS" is a false statement. Many have asked those who scream cheat to give proof of the cheaters they have seen, so I am saying prove that they didn't. It works both ways.
    You have zero proof of a cheater.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Do you honestly think people who fly have never seen a cheater before? Most of the time a cheater will get mad at a pilot and jump into a tank hunter attack plane so the aim-bot they use can one shot a plane, difference is if I can stay behind them they don't bother me as much as ground stompers, or how about the person who can shoot any pilot out of a plane at anytime? Do you think I started in a plane? No. You don' t have to be in every players room to understand, but if you are not then you have no proof , 0. So you have 0 facts. No leg to stand on. You don't like being kicked, stay on the dice servers, just as those who hate cheaters can go to a server with admin to get away from them. I never said being in someone's room is a anti-cheat measure. I said you can't tell unless you are in the same room. If you are in someone's room they can still cheat, but you will be able to see it. And again if you don't have proof your " EVERY SERVER IS FULL OF CHEATERS BS" is a false statement. Many have asked those who scream cheat to give proof of the cheaters they have seen, so I am saying prove that they didn't. It works both ways.
    You have zero proof of a cheater.

    Exactly. This is what I have been saying. It works both ways. If you do not see the experience that a person is having in the game by watching them play, or seeing what they see on their screen in person, you can't count out that they have seen one, just as I can't count out that the same person is just hackusating.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Supocan wrote: »
    After 750 hours of battlefield 1 i can safely say that... " Impossible to play without seeing a cheat " is the biggest bs about this game...

    I'm not saying I never saw anyone cheating but it is really less than %0,5 of my game time that I actually spent in a cheater included game..

    I don't know about other regions though .. reporting from EU ..

    So you have proof that others experiences were not worse then yours? You was at some of the other players houses that say they have seen cheats while they played? No, then your post is false, you have no proof to say this is the biggest bs about this game, just as I cant say the problem is as bad as everyone says. Everyone's experience in this game is different. Try to remember that as you post about not seeing cheaters.


    wow nasty grammer... :/

    I just express myself after a huge 750 hours of experience in EU servers... how the hell is it false..


    Anyways %70 of the "CHEATERS ARE EVERYWHERE" cry posts are coming from bad players who call everyone better than themselves cheaters...

    *statsbashing removed*

    Grammer?
    :D
    Irony or what?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hahahahaha English language hacks
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Isnt that more spelling error instead of a grammAr error?

    I think his point was, his post was hard to read.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    So you can only read one message per day...

    If you had read the messages after it (like 4-5 of them) u would have understand the story behind it.. See u guys next week then lol..


    BTW I just saw this ..: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/130435/cheating-is-getting-worse-it-cant-be-ignored/p1

    Cheating on XBOX ONE lol? = Cryboys FTW..
    Post edited by Narcizeus on
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That’s all this thread consists of
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If somebody wants to bash stats, please have good ones yourself.
    If somebody wants to bash grammar, please, do write in the language you just bashed others for not ''knowing''....not some ghettorat-bull.

    Thank you for your time.

  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Typo is a typographical error, not gramatical.

    Thanks for your ignorance.
  • Kunstula
    444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm noticing a sharp increase in the amount of cheaters again. After a few weeks of having seen none I catch 1-2 on average per day since the start of this week.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm noticing a sharp increase in the amount of cheaters again. After a few weeks of having seen none I catch 1-2 on average per day since the start of this week.

    Could be just a rise in the number of better players who have increased their skill/abilities over time. Many good players will have alt accounts for fun and start over with fresh aims. So you'll see low ranks doing exceptionally well in such cases.

    ..Or they are all cheaters... report anyone who appears suspicious and then move on and let the AC dept decide if they are cheating or not. Problem is.. the ac dept is probably flooded with reports both legit and false.. while being low staffed?! Would like to see the likes of BEye onboard to help out and provide additional security to existing measures.

    St1ng.
This discussion has been closed.