How to play BF1

Comments

• SmokeD_BabooN
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @The_BERG_366:

Hurr durr, spamming delusional word many times doesn t make you look smarter or like a rocket scientist, just opposite.
    1.The icons you thought you defeated was not iCon team in BF3,(I only played about 15 games in comp against them and I really don't know those guys, FOR EXAMPLE rasomaso and Xtreme Soldier, they were just noobs in comparison to you) were just a bunch of regulars having the same name. Same goes with the other platoons. Place iCon tag and see if you can or not. Pretty easy to clone a glorious platoon in BF4;
    2.You don't know that because when we played organized games in BC2 and BF3, you were playing minecraft thinking it is the best FPS to date;
    3.I never saw your name in BC2(i was playing for Lords and a couple of other top tier platoons as a ringer) or in BF3/BF4 in comp gaming, maybe you can tell us your comp gaming career before you discovered PS4 and minigames in 16 v 16 with lock ons under the ESB jokes n rules. You seem to have a very limited casual playtime and big placebo effect;
    4.About using stiglas, the only one sniffing it's lack of skill is you, I still remember Rapid, your teammate saying in BF4 forums way in the past: "Oi, bro we used stiglas on Flood Zone cause capping B flag was crucial in cqs comp." Lmao, my brain is still haunted by that truth, and how venom had entire squads with stingers and iglas. After the second comp vid on Golmud posted by Rapid when 3 guys launched a cloud of stiglas against a transport helly, my computer f arted and died. To understand what a skilled match is watch this:
    Please count the number of lock ons used in this quarter final, using an i7 processor, overclocked.
    5. About your so called skill, I saw you using t-ugs and beacon like a boss, and afterwards staring at the spawn screen awaiting for a choppa to hide in. Great. The thing you did can be done in the same exact manner by any noob or maybe better.

tl/dr:
    When you talk about comp either you really have to be a part of it, or to know how it was reading or seeing public evidence. Hearing you now means a return in ice age, and I am pretty sure you have never saw comp in your life, or ever played against Pernix pugnax, I4L etc.

I am still waiting you in BF4(PS4 to make it easy for you), you dodged so many times it is embarrassing, but hilarious the same time. I am wondering what you know aside hiding in a choppa and texting forums. I am pretty sure ground wont be safe for you.

And I will lone wolf for you, for a nice warm welcome back. Waiting for another dodge.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @The_BERG_366:

Hurr durr, spamming delusional word many times doesn t make you look smarter or like a rocket scientist, just opposite.
    1.The icons you thought you defeated was not iCon team in BF3,(I only played about 15 games in comp against them and I really don't know those guys, FOR EXAMPLE rasomaso and Xtreme Soldier, they were just noobs in comparison to you) were just a bunch of regulars having the same name. Same goes with the other platoons. Place iCon tag and see if you can or not. Pretty easy to clone a glorious platoon in BF4;
    2.You don't know that because when we played organized games in BC2 and BF3, you were playing minecraft thinking it is the best FPS to date;
    3.I never saw your name in BC2(i was playing for Lords and a couple of other top tier platoons as a ringer) or in BF3/BF4 in comp gaming, maybe you can tell us your comp gaming career before you discovered PS4 and minigames in 16 v 16 with lock ons under the ESB jokes n rules. You seem to have a very limited casual playtime and big placebo effect;
    4.About using stiglas, the only one sniffing it's lack of skill is you, I still remember Rapid, your teammate saying in BF4 forums way in the past: "Oi, bro we used stiglas on Flood Zone cause capping B flag was crucial in cqs comp." Lmao, my brain is still haunted by that truth, and how venom had entire squads with stingers and iglas. After the second comp vid on Golmud posted by Rapid when 3 guys launched a cloud of stiglas against a transport helly, my computer f arted and died. To understand what a skilled match is watch this:
    Please count the number of lock ons used in this quarter final, using an i7 processor, overclocked.
    5. About your so called skill, I saw you using t-ugs and beacon like a boss, and afterwards staring at the spawn screen awaiting for a choppa to hide in. Great. The thing you did can be done in the same exact manner by any noob or maybe better.

tl/dr:
    When you talk about comp either you really have to be a part of it, or to know how it was reading or seeing public evidence. Hearing you now means a return in ice age, and I am pretty sure you have never saw comp in your life, or ever played against Pernix pugnax, I4L etc.

I am still waiting you in BF4(PS4 to make it easy for you), you dodged so many times it is embarrassing, but hilarious the same time. I am wondering what you know aside hiding in a choppa and texting forums. I am pretty sure ground wont be safe for you.

And I will lone wolf for you, for a nice warm welcome back. Waiting for another dodge.

Gosh.. got to BF4 section or come and play BF1 against @The_BERG_366
    He's a good player playing for a top level CQ team, thats the truth.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @The_BERG_366:

tl/dr:

Gosh.. got to BF4 section or come and play BF1 against @The_BERG_366
    He's a good player playing for a top level CQ team, thats the truth.

Did he run out of lawyers? I presented him facts, I was there couple of years not placebo things.
    Indeed he is above average but he plays a casual game. C A S U A L. Just like you or me.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is all getting a little cringy.

But what's more important Is, my dad's bigger than yours.
  • The_BERG_366
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @The_BERG_366:

tl/dr:

theres no need for me to try to sound smarter. im not here to try to convince people that im smart.

I referred SPECIFICALLY to bf4. i told u before that bf3 (and hence also bc2) were irrelevant to me as a player and my team. again u keep making the same argument that i called u out for in my last comment. u go on about some people that apparently played some game on some console and that were apparently super guuuuud. but so what? we talk about bf4. we were a top team in bf4 and no random bf3 guys will change that. u try to argue that we were "not top tear" because we supposedly would have lost in ANOTHER GAME. thats like claiming that barca wasn't a top football team a few years ago cause they would have lost in a beach soccer match against some beach soccer "legends". like wtf? lmao. but sure only beach soccer determines "true skill" right? lmao

1. "the icons you thought you defeated". "you thought"??? why i thought? im pretty sure i did defeat them lmao.
    "rasomaso and xtreme soldier" are names that are not quite familiar to me. i don't know if these guys played against us but i can assure u that these were for sure not the "leading figures" in their team.
    so yeah u make up the argument that we couldn't beat certain teams, and when i show you that we actually did, then make up the excuse that these weren't the teams u meant resulting in a scenario that makes it 100% impossible that our teams could have even faced off. again wtf is this argument? we can't beat who's not playing. all u got is your memory of people seen through your biased vision. an irrelevant argument as i said before: who doesn't play isn't top tear, i don't care about bf3 teams, i don't care how super 1337 they were and i don't care how much u wanna over glorify them. they are irrelevant to bf4 as long as they don't play it. And as bf4 is gone now these teams are completely irrelevant to bf4 in the first place.
    2. in fact i played both bc2 and bf3, just no comp matches there. i don't know why you're persisting on these games cause they are not relevant to what i said. just so u get it again: i couldn't care less about bc2 and bf3 comp. understood?
    3. u played for top teams as a ringer? well congrats :D. and see? that's exactly what i mean... "oh u didn't play bf3 comp, that means your sooooo bad at these games... well you're actually not but true skill was only determined in these games.... blablabla" more irrelevant stuff by an irrelevant guy. lol
    4. u still go on about iglas? (or stiglas cause your too cool to write iglas and stingers, 1337 speak u know). we never had entire squads with iglas but im sure your know better than me.... a guy that watched some random video on youtube and read some posts on the forums while not even being part of the comp scene. sure bro
    a transport heli on golmud? hmmmm... i could swear there were no transport helis on golmud cq small. hmmm.... weird
    5. what are u talking about? i didn't play in a chopper a single time in comp matches. im an infantry guy.... wtf? O.o
    and again u make the point that using a certain gadget immediately means that a player is bad. again: spawn beacons were part of the meta, not my fault that they were allowed. if u would have played such games you would know that they were crucial. but yeah sure, you and your cool bf3 buddies WOULD HAVE completely destroyed everyone without using any of these gadgets cause they were so 1337. easy spawntrap immediately cause won every gun fight, i know i know. the earlier the game u started the better the player, sorry, forgot about this rule.
    oh yeah and anyone can do that? sure EVERYBODY could drop 40 kills with a sniper on floodzone in a cq cw. especially you. seriously dude stop being delusional. most noobs could have even droped 60 kills with eas. you would have probably get the easy 100, so eas, bf3 skillz ftw.

it rather alarming how many times i had to write "would have 'past participle'"....

exactly, u have to be a part of it. u try to talk about what I DID, trying to talk down what I DID. yet you weren't even there.... lmao.
    return to the ice age? dude YOU live in the past. u bring in teams from bfbc2 to discuss about bf4 like wtf? you live in the past and cant handle that you have no relevance anymore and that other people took over. get over it....

i dodged? bro i told u i won't spend money on a worse version of a game that i already have just to prove you wrong.
    and yeah i can teach you some in bf4 (btw rapid was a chopper guy, maybe you're confusing something here....)
    tell me when and where!
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    @The_BERG_366 : your wall of nonsense is amazing dude. Like i said you defeated icons who were not icons the esport team.

Can you translate for me the last phrase?? You need to buy a game that already have? How come? No one invited you to play PS3 bro in the past.

I wanna be taught by you. Today or in the weekend hit me up, you infy beast. Usually evenings BAD Company server or german (GIF) or czech/polish ones have lots of players in EU regions. I play on full servers, so don't bother searching for minigames. Dis gun be good. But I smell you gonna be a competitive dodger, again. lololol
  • The_BERG_366
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 12
    @The_BERG_366 : your wall of nonsense is amazing dude. Like i said you defeated icons who were not icons the esport team.

Can you translate for me the last phrase?? You need to buy a game that already have? How come? No one invited you to play PS3 bro in the past.

I wanna be taught by you. Today or in the weekend hit me up, you infy beast. Usually evenings BAD Company server or german (GIF) or czech/polish ones have lots of players in EU regions. I play on full servers, so don't bother searching for minigames. Dis gun be good. But I smell you gonna be a competitive dodger, again. lololol

so what? i defeat icon, i don't care if it is the team that u have in your mind especially regarding that this team in your mind never existed in bf4 lmao.

nah NOBODY invited me to play on ps3. especially not YOU:
    https://gyazo.com/de96a396d9ff484b1a952703746d4604
    and what is it with the "dodging"? the only times u invited me to play you was on ps3 which i did not do for the reasons already mentioned. i told u already back in the day that i would play u any time on ps4 but you of course preferred to stay on old gen 30fps trash cause real skill only shows when playing on 30 with framedrops 24/7. btw these "invites" can be found in the "10001 aek kills" thread on the battlelog forums if you're interested.

alright. what is your psn id for bf4? same id as here in the forums?

• SmokeD_BabooN

so what? i defeat icon, i don't care if it is the team that u have in your mind especially regarding that this team in your mind never existed in bf4 lmao.

and what is it with the "dodging"? the only times u invited me to play you was on ps3 which i did not do for the reasons already mentioned. i told u already back in the day that i would play u any time on ps4 but you of course preferred to stay on old gen 30fps trash cause real skill only shows when playing on 30 with framedrops 24/7. btw these "invites" can be found in the "10001 aek kills" thread on the battlelog forums if you're interested.

AMAZING. You need an IQ over 2 to figure that out.Imagine.
    Do not send friend request, I don t add comp wannabees,sry. Try servers on CQ with full players, I do not play on servers with one map, if servers above are with players in, you will find me there.
  • The_BERG_366

AMAZING. You need an IQ over 2 to figure that out.Imagine.
    Do not send friend request, I don t add comp wannabees,sry. Try servers on CQ with full players, I do not play on servers with one map, if servers above are with players in, you will find me there.

no worries i don't have an interest in adding you to my friends list. my question was rather reasonable as you don't use this account to play bf1, u hero. and no worries, if you're online i will find you.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol, accept the request then delete after the deed is done or is somebody scared?

Expecting him to search for you is a joke right?
  • The_BERG_366
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Lol, accept the request then delete after the deed is done or is somebody scared?

Expecting him to search for you is a joke right?

no worries, will be easy to find him in bf4.
  • RampageHunt
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You guys are something else...
  • GRIZZ11283
    :lol: brilliant stuff
  • WetFishDB
    740 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    alright in case anyone cares:
    i just played a total of three rounds against him. two of which were full rounds:
    end scoreboards of these two full rounds are here:
    https://gyazo.com/2584b48a227fb2a277b1ab1088de7a0d
    https://gyazo.com/334bcf382c196e1d620ef2c6caa83a51

and thx for the tags m8:

now keep talking trash and please teach me how to go 29:21 while daily grinding this game and a playtime of close to 4000 hours. thx babe, was fun

That is fekkin hilarious
  • HuwJarz
    3123 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 12
    Well well. I’ve laughed so hard at this thread. Harder than I’ve laughed at any other thread of the year.

@tytlyf33 I totally get your point now. I’ve been laughing hard at how silly I’ve been.

I’m sorry I doubted what you were saying.

Let us know this thread moving forwards as ‘the humiliation thread’.

I’ve bookmarked it to remind myself not to be an arrogant **** and challenge people who clearly know far better.

I’ll be sure to remind myself at every opportunity of how stupid i now look.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    Well I didnt expect Berg to be fair play. It is something that lacks in you and in guys that hopped in the hype train thinking he is right.
    Short story and the real story. I was a gent not playing any vehicle so I played infy only:

Berg joined on Paracel right after the beginning of the game. He went negative against me going a hoopin 1-4 while his first kill was on me. Afterwards got rekted 4 times in a row, ending the game on a hoppin 10 th place in his team while I MVPed like a boss. To be remembered that he was part of the best know to man ps4 team aka Venom. He lost.

On Lockers balance was hilarious, Berg team having some platoon REV pubstacking on his side along with some swiss guys probably his friends. He went a hoopin 0-2 KD against me, afterwards he retreated in his base spawn to safety. My team lost.

On Dawnbreaker, balance was a joke placing all 140 levels to Berg's team. He MVPed easily while me and another guy had positive k/d,s being the only one pushing flags. We lost at about 500 tickets while Berg counterknifed me with a hilarious animation while I holded his tags in my hands and he received the kill. To be said that I was surrounded by his squad, killed 2 and nearly tagged that skilled guy. I went negative against him 0-3 that round.

Berg, because you have a short term memory and a lack of any fairness I will refresh it for you. @Thank you Wetfish, Huwjarz and the other kids that think Berg is right, in fact is a liar that has nothing to do with fair sports. Probably venom comes from that. lol

Video below:

• SMK_GAMING_2
    485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Don't know what the guy was thinking
  • The_BERG_366
    edited January 12
    Well I didnt expect Berg to be fair play. It is something that lacks in you and in guys that hopped in the hype train thinking he is right.
    Short story and the real story. I was a gent not playing any vehicle so I played infy only:

Berg joined on Paracel right after the beginning of the game. He went negative against me going a hoopin 1-4 while his first kill was on me. Afterwards got rekted 4 times in a row, ending the game on a hoppin 10 th place in his team while I MVPed like a boss. To be remembered that he was part of the best know to man ps4 team aka Venom. He lost.

On Lockers balance was hilarious, Berg team having some platoon REV pubstacking on his side along with some swiss guys probably his friends. He went a hoopin 0-2 KD against me, afterwards he retreated in his base spawn to safety. My team lost.

On Dawnbreaker, balance was a joke placing all 140 levels to Berg's team. He MVPed easily while me and another guy had positive k/d,s being the only one pushing flags. We lost at about 500 tickets while Berg counterknifed me with a hilarious animation while I holded his tags in my hands and he received the kill. To be said that I was surrounded by his squad, killed 2 and nearly tagged that skilled guy. I went negative against him 0-3 that round.

Berg, because you have a short term memory and a lack of any fairness I will refresh it for you. @Thank you Wetfish, Huwjarz and the other kids that think Berg is right, in fact is a liar that has nothing to do with fair sports. Probably venom comes from that. lol

Video below:

oh God no. I got owned so hard. I lost some gunfights to u... oh no. especially funny how u can see me fight other people in the first two clips and u just waiting in the third... but yeah u totally owned me. also i didn't join shorty after the beginning on paracel. the only one lying is you. in fact on the battle report u can see that i was "speed killer" with a 3 kpm. i got 27 kills and died 16 times. now that means that i was alive for about 9 minutes. now (very generously) i will assume that i spend about 20 seconds in the spawn screen every time i died. => i was in the game for a bit more than 14 minutes and 20 seconds. the round lasted 28.5 minutes though....
    as i said: you are the one lying.

it funny how u blame team balance for your loss and your trash score. I mean I would have preferred something between you and me so that theres no random influence but u wanted to go max random influence (aka 64 man cq). but yeah team balance was way off, in fact it was so off that your team was winning when I got your Tags (which was about 1/3? into the game). also the "stack" u mentioned was in my team in the first round as well... didn't cary too hard though. last but not least we won by exactly 225 tickets.... not 500

lmao unlike u i actually played by myself (cough glokodile cough).

oh am I a liar? what exactly did I lie about? I'm looking forward to hear it.

retreat in my base spawn what? do u think I make more points and more kills than u while staying in base? I was where I needed to be, if you keep chilling in random place than that's your issue.

and who is dumb enough to try to frontknife? lmao. of corse you got rekt lol

your salt amuses me. even your aim visible in your video is pure lol. of course u never get more than 40 kills in a cq game. when u go "mvp like a boss" u go 38:18. when I go mvp I go 64:16 actually carrying the whole team.
    just stop being mad. I played by your rules and beat u. now stop complaining
    Post edited by The_BERG_366 on
This discussion has been closed.