*my thread contains nothing about my hot girlfriend, I just wanted to bait you all*

BONELESSCHIICKEN
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 12
I'm so sorry for my fake title to attracted your attention. Actually, I don't have a girl friend.

In fact, this discussion was written before. The reason I write this discussion again is beacuse I want many people and DICE to recognize this problem and fix it.

Before writing, I am not a native English speaker so pleading with you to understand my lack of English.

The reason why I write this is I want to notify an error found in Battlefield 1 to you. The error I’ve found is that some of belt-feed machine guns’ ejection part of the cartridge case is wrong.

I attached the related pictures since these GIFs would make you easy to understand than words.

1. Vickers MG

In the game

71.gif

In reality

53.gif

58.gif

As you can see this, the cartridge cases fall to the bottom from the body, not from the belt outlet.

2. QF 1 AA

In the game

70.gif

In the game, the shells were ejected from the belt ejector.

In reality

56.gif

442.jpg

421.PNG

QF1_AA_IRL.jpg

57.gif

This GIF file is showing Maxim machine gun’s operation not a QF-1 AA’s, but those two have same operating methods as I know, so it would be helpful to capture my saying.

The shells are ejected to the front of the body. Not a belt ejector located on the left side of the body.

Also you can find the empty shell eject position in the red circle in the photo above.

3. Browning M1917 MG

In the game

69.gif

In reality

54.gif

In the real world, cases are ejected downward.

4. Bergmann MG 15n.A.

In the game

1515132695.gif

543.gif

This picture is the case of Battlefield 1. I think the path of cartridge outlet is inefficient and complex.
I don't think it actually worked in this way.

In reality

55.jpg

542.gif

So I guess the actual cartridge cases must have been ejected by a separate cartridge ejection position as shown above. (red circle)
All of Belt-feed machine guns have separate belts and case ejection outlets. This was the case at the time, and so is the present. The Bergmann MG15n.A. will do the same.

If you look at the actual photo above, you'll see that the empty cases are cannot ejected from there like BF1 because of the belt.

Thanks for reading. And I hope that these things change realistically.
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    10536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 12
    Who gives a flying poop?

Also can poop fly without being thrown?
  • FightinFinn187
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 12
    This again, isn't duplicate posts against the **** (Code of Conduct) here? Since it can be considered spam!
    P.S. As many said in the other thread, there are more pressing matters that should be addressed first.
  • scorpionshahan
    338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who gives a flying poop?

Also can poop fly without being thrown?

if you're in space yea it will come out flying automatically
  • MayorMarionBarry
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's not even the worst part.

The magic 'anti-death' syringe featured in this game wasn't invented until 1921, 3 years AFTER the war ended.

Dice get it together. My 'mursions.
  • TheGM86
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The 1911 doesn't have a firing pin.
  • Ram1c
    4161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol this guy again, nobody cares it's a game, they probably did it just for the visual effects.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Inb4ban
  • HardAimedKid
    10536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    For anyone who's legit interested in seeing the pic of his girlfriend, see below...
    6a00d834515c5469e201bb095bffde970d-450wi

LOOOOOOOL
  • FightinFinn187
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For anyone who's legit interested in seeing the pic of his girlfriend, see below...
    6a00d834515c5469e201bb095bffde970d-450wi

TWINS! I wish I was that lucky!
  • BONELESSCHIICKEN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks for the comments.

This is not a big deal and does not hinder the game, but these trivial parts make me happy. Like the reload motion of Carcano.

I'm sorry to express my problem as important. Even though there are bigger and urgent problems.

and I apologzie to make you uncomfortable and I will never write again like this.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Put down the keyboard, go outside, look at the trees, look at the sky, I dunno, look at yourself in a mirror or something, but this thread really scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

I was going to suggest taking his girl out to dinner and a movie...
  • HardAimedKid
    Put down the keyboard, go outside, look at the trees, look at the sky, I dunno, look at yourself in a mirror or something, but this thread really scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

I was going to suggest taking his girl out to dinner and a movie...

I was gonna suggest a knuckle shuffle party
  • StarscreamUK
    5346 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    yeah thats enough of that, closing this before someone gets banned.
This discussion has been closed.