How to prove you are not cheating?

YulKrazy
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
When I started playing, I was bad, really bad. Then I started getting better and better over time and now, after 800h of play, MOSTLY in AA, I became somewhat good. The problem is that I'm ofter called a cheater/hacker and even on a Golmud server today I got the "kick YulKrazy" vote, which didn't happen but I started debating with a few folks on the chat that this is ABSURD that when you become good, you're being called a cheater.

The only cheat I can think of is that I have 2 x GTX1080's on a 165hz screen and is DOES honnestly make a difference in accuracy. But it would be dumb after spending the money to keep the [email protected]

I told them to spectacle me and see what/how I do and they laugh.

So what's next? Do we have to start recording our inplay? Do we have to start streaming so they can see?

I can live with the comment, to me, it becomes a thumbs up when you know you're clean and they think you cheat, but what I want to avoid is users kickvoting me because they are ****.

Example they gave me is a one-shot kill? For the **** of my live, how can you hack this??? My AA play is simple, wait till they are close enough, shoot two guided missiles wait till it almost hits and start gunning. Simple and efficient.

Can you please help or share your experience wegarding this?

Any hints highly appreciated.

Thanks.

-YK

Comments

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Your mistake was killing the owner of the server (who always pilots jets and helicopters).
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Meh, don't worry about it. Just let them rage and don't worry. If they ban you from the server, just have a laugh, and be satisfied that they took the cowards way out of having to face a superior player.
  • YulKrazy
    Thanks for the answers. Thought there was a way I could use to put this behind...
  • 1Hairy-Gorilla
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    YulKrazy wrote: »
    When I started playing, I was bad, really bad. Then I started getting better and better over time and now, after 800h of play, MOSTLY in AA, I became somewhat good. The problem is that I'm ofter called a cheater/hacker and even on a Golmud server today I got the "kick YulKrazy" vote, which didn't happen but I started debating with a few folks on the chat that this is ABSURD that when you become good, you're being called a cheater.

The only cheat I can think of is that I have 2 x GTX1080's on a 165hz screen and is DOES honnestly make a difference in accuracy. But it would be dumb after spending the money to keep the [email protected]

So what's next? Do we have to start recording our inplay? Do we have to start streaming so they can see?

I can live with the comment, to me, it becomes a thumbs up when you know you're clean and they think you cheat, but what I want to avoid is users kickvoting me because they are ****.

Example they gave me is a one-shot kill? For the **** of my live, how can you hack this??? My AA play is simple, wait till they are close enough, shoot two guided missiles wait till it almost hits and start gunning. Simple and efficient.

Thanks.

-YK

You did something and got kicked don't plead that your honest or your "brother" was gaming at the time lol

I had the worst and best rigs and my gameplay didn't get better it got worst! Why? Ping my ping has been the same for 20 years but in the last 5 years devs put into the games "lag comp" so those with bad pings can have a chance to kill those with good pings, great! apart from the fact it rewards bad pings to a point ppl abuse it an become a raid boss lol.

Your rig wont make you better unless your ping is 1ms, smoother exp sure but that's about it.
  • YulKrazy

Thanks.

-YK

You did something and got kicked don't plead that your honest or your "brother" was gaming at the time lol

I had the worst and best rigs and my gameplay didn't get better it got worst! Why? Ping my ping has been the same for 20 years but in the last 5 years devs put into the games "lag comp" so those with bad pings can have a chance to kill those with good pings, great! apart from the fact it rewards bad pings to a point ppl abuse it an become a raid boss lol.

Your rig wont make you better unless your ping is 1ms, smoother exp sure but that's about it.

I did not "do something" and I did not got kicked out because not everyone vote !yes obviously, some know I am kosher. My ping to the 3 servers I play the most are 10-14ms max.
  • pinchylillobster
    964 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I found that streaming a handful of matches works pretty well at proving you're legit. At least to the reasonable admins. Badmins are going to ban you regardless if you can prove it or not.

I played on a server for a bit that required me to have my stream running whenever I was on their server, which alleviated some of the tension. Still ended up getting banned in the end, but not because of cheating at least.
  • YulKrazy
    So let's park the "did you do it" question. I know I am clean and let's assume I am.

The question is : Are there way to prove it?

I've been reading last night and thinking of setting up streaming so whoever feels like watching me play can.

Good idea or worst idea ever?
  • SovjetRusha
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    all i know you got too many gtx 1080s .. gimme that extra one u greedy rich .
  • PointNumber12
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thanks.

-YK

Your logic is asinine
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    91% HSKR with the M40A5 but only 15% accuracy? Seems legit. Or padding. Few other stats are fishy too. I'm not calling you out as a cheater, but I can see why some do.
  • YulKrazy
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    91% HSKR with the M40A5 but only 15% accuracy? Seems legit. Or padding. Few other stats are fishy too. I'm not calling you out as a cheater, but I can see why some do.

What do you mean? Sorry my stupidity, but I never really looked/understood all this.

I never gun, almost because I tend to use either AA (currently top 2-4%) or tanks. Being soldier is too fast paced for me.

Anyways, thanks guys for helping out.
  • YulKrazy
    all i know you got too many gtx 1080s .. gimme that extra one u greedy rich .

Not greedy, trust me. Rich? Perhaps, but American (canadian...) standards. I just enjoy the BF4 play and these cards were purchased for this reason.

Thanks anyways.
  • YulKrazy
    I found that streaming a handful of matches works pretty well at proving you're legit. At least to the reasonable admins. Badmins are going to ban you regardless if you can prove it or not.

I played on a server for a bit that required me to have my stream running whenever I was on their server, which alleviated some of the tension. Still ended up getting banned in the end, but not because of cheating at least.

Exactly my thoughts. Started on Twitch, but it's HORRIBLE quality. I am reading a lot om making it better, seems like a dedicated PC is the way to go.

Thanks.
  • Aliv3NotDead
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    its really easy to spot if somebody is cheating for an experienced player so he will never say that to you cos he will assume ur just better,
    raging nub kids thats a completely different story u kill them twice and they start haccusation,then votekick then raging on server clans forum and some of them with acces to metabans will just put a comment like "hack comfirmed" and theres absolutely nothing that will convince them that ur not hacking
    badmins i think is the worst kind,with the power they have they dont even bother to check you they just ban
    If that make u feel better my main account with over 4k hours and over 100k mg4 kills was banned from so many of my favourite servers that i had to buy a new one,and whats really weird i still end up being first with most kills and points but im not banned from these servers B)
  • YulKrazy
    its really easy to spot if somebody is cheating for an experienced player so he will never say that to you cos he will assume ur just better,
    raging nub kids thats a completely different story u kill them twice and they start haccusation,then votekick then raging on server clans forum and some of them with acces to metabans will just put a comment like "hack comfirmed" and theres absolutely nothing that will convince them that ur not hacking
    badmins i think is the worst kind,with the power they have they dont even bother to check you they just ban
    If that make u feel better my main account with over 4k hours and over 100k mg4 kills was banned from so many of my favourite servers that i had to buy a new one,and whats really weird i still end up being first with most kills and points but im not banned from these servers B)

Thanks for the explanations.

I am administrator of a 80,000 users forum and I must admit we don't always have time to verify all say and we sometimes ban users, but yeah... I think I will become active on the forums from the servers I play/like the most.

Thanks.
  • RustedRoot

Holy run-on sentence. Try using a period once in a while. Also, try to refrain from calling others "kids" when your post is riddled with juvenile grammar mistakes.
  • Aliv3NotDead
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Holy run-on sentence. Try using a period once in a while. Also, try to refrain from calling others "kids" when your post is riddled with juvenile grammar mistakes.

thank you lanaguage police officer

i will improve my english when ill find time

but since its my second language im dont really find it the most important thing right now

and because of my age im pretty sure about 90% of ppl playing this game are kids for me B)
  • 1Hairy-Gorilla
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thanks.

-YK

Your logic is asinine

So is anyone trying to plead they did nothing, forums are full of said posts. What I said is 100% fact a better rig wont help you play better with lag comp being used.
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016

What do you mean? Sorry my stupidity, but I never really looked/understood all this.

I never gun, almost because I tend to use either AA (currently top 2-4%) or tanks. Being soldier is too fast paced for me.

Anyways, thanks guys for helping out.

Your Headshot kill ratio (the amount of kills you have that are headshots compared to your total kills with the weapon) is 91% with a gun that has a total of 15% accuracy (headshots with a bolt action rifle requires accuracy) so to most players who know how to detect a cheat think it's fishy but there are circumstances in which they can be wrong

My M40A5 for example has a HS/K ratio of 35% with an accuracy of 23% so 35% of my 507 m40 kills are headshots and since 23% of the shots I make hit. It makes my stats on it reasonable
  • RustedRoot

thank you lanaguage police officer

i will improve my english when ill find time

but since its my second language im dont really find it the most important thing right now

and because of my age im pretty sure about 90% of ppl playing this game are kids for me B)

If English is not your first language then why are you even posting in the English forums? All you are doing is causing confusion. And frankly, I know kids that use better language and English is not their primary.

ur = your
    cos = because
    u = you
    im = I'm

Too lazy to even type out whole words? Sheesh.