I lost all of my online progress, need help

parkenman
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I started BF1 to play today and I went to play online and it is like I am starting the game all over again. I am at level zero. I was at level 99 last night. All of my stats, skins, weapons, dog tags, etc. are just gone. WTF? Anybody have this happen or know what to do?

Comments

• emuairlines
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep. Same here.

I remember this happened in BF4 once or twice and everything came back.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    2702 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    yes the stats engine is currently down hence why everything is at zero.

They are aware of it and are working on the issue.

-CB
  • parkenman
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cool. Thanks you guys.
  • bubbleTROUBLE77
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    oh I'm glad they are working on it! I almost got an heart attack
  • MassacreO_O
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good thing you didn't post the title in all caps eh, because rather than editing the title the moderator will beat his chest and close your thread.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These things just come and go...
  • foofighter3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i lost mine too today. is it safe to play right now while we wait? like i wont lose my stats if i play as level 0 and maybe rank up a little?
  • -3ningma
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The same problem here guys... I think they are trying to solve the problem as soon as possible.
    We need our ranks..
  • zergdad4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is still broken. When is it going to get fixed?
  • UPURS777
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 13
    same lost stats,,, called EA. customer support. it's known and they r working on issue.. my stats r still on the backend so they can still see them all... got transferred to tech support, was told to play 3 rounds of multi maps of conquest and stats might come back,, tried,, no go,,, asked what if I play now do I get any progress added to my original stats, said No ,, so if ur looking at gaining stats while they are fixing its a no go, ur playing for funsies..lol , once its fixed you'll continue where u left off before this happened,, by the way when I played my rank (in game on leaderboard) was still visible and all weapons were still there to use, if u wanna play at least u still have the guns and stuff u had unlocked
  • Farrsea
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    Everything was fine when I got on, went over to check out the new battle packs...as soon as I tried to buy one, almost everything reset

Saw scraps were gone, then everything else disappeared over the next few mins. Still have weaps and skins, and class rank... everything else is gone

Glad to see it’s not just me. Hope it gets sorted out soon.
  • samjogo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup. Everything got erased.
  • -3ningma
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yes guys we all share the same problem but it happend before and i kown the staff is workinng on it.. we will wait to see some changes.
  • xX_Krembo_xX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guys is it safe now to play with 0 progress? playing now gonna overwrite my last progress??
  • samjogo
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would not play this game until this recent debacle gets addressed.
  • NamelessForNow
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guys is it safe now to play with 0 progress? playing now gonna overwrite my last progress??

You'll be right back where you were. But any progress you made while playing at 0 rank won't be counted. At least that was my experience in the past.
  • MaxGameplay_Blog
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    зашел поиграть в батлфилд 1 нашел идеальный матч открыл 5 пушек за матч довольный зашел в игровое меню и увидел... ЧТО СЦУКА ВСЕ МОИ УРОВНИ ПРОПАЛИ!!!
  • P0P0_Jeff
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's been about an hour and it's still jot fixed for me
  • UPURS777
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    P0P0_Jeff wrote: »
    It's been about an hour and it's still jot fixed for me

customer support says could be a couple days... though tech support says some are regaining stats by playing ,, not for me though.. looks like just playing for fun, zero progress
  • LittleHulk-TiS-
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My rank is 0 and all assignments are gone. I do have all weapons except 1 and all of my scrap money. It's weird that only parts are messed up. I don't know if I should play or not but I might try going into a server and see what happens. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.
This discussion has been closed.