BF1 Stats reset

13»

Comments

• HissiFin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    what the heck all my stats are gone and level is 0 - i was at 34 or 36 with lots of hours played and guns purchased. Couple of days ago it was fine. WTF?????
  • killer1327667
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im level 54 and i have a 2.13 KD with every class maxed out but support and its all gone. What happenned and how the frick do i fix it.
  • XDark__PoisonX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Just checked mine today, all my stats have reset. Companion app says the same thing too. Yesterday my stats were fine. Unsure what has happened, the only thing I done differently yesterday was attempting to play a match with standard issue rifles only (only the servers were empty so me and a friend messed around there for a bit). Also said friends stats have also reset, but at some point he said they've returned to normal.
  • RangerGod73
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happen to me this morning. Logged on all stats are gone, played a game, got level 2, still says level 0. Come on guys
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happens quite a lot. It will fix itself. It's something to do with the stats server being down and nothing to panic about.
  • ImPinkyNugga
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can still get the weapons you unlock you just have to select them. I'm level 10 medic and I was able to choose the level 10 gun.
  • Banditmicke
    Still a joke

This is bullcrap, you pay for this shite and it works 1/10 times i have time to play -.-"
  • Adlbert
    I can start the game, but i am unable to join a server. All my stats have been reset, even the companion app says so... ffs, I was 68
  • Joukahainen_Lk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game started correctly and join in a match, everyone is rank 0, there's no result summary, no battlepacks drop and no medal counts. This is what I met. MY BLOODY 30k 2d LANDSHIP BATTLE! :(
  • stevensgsusa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not sure what's going on with servers or dice my bf1 stats went to 0 so I played bf4 then same happened, a little later they were back to normal but I couldn't play bf1 multiplayer my server browser only shows 2 servers in Europe active
  • LikeDaBoss1717
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, today my account went from lvl 19 to 0. I have my guns and my dog tags, but nothing else...
  • H0die
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stats zeroed. "Happy New Year, a fresh start" - DICE
  • Poppyjox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I used to be level 16 or 17 but I still have all my classes, but my level is now 0 and so is my win% score/min and kills/min. WTF?
  • DaMutha1
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's called server issues. It will all come back. Chill.
  • Joshmg7
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Went onto BF1 today and I somehow managed to go from level 65 to level 0 :/ Also all my classes rank went back to zero but i was still able to see the Martini-Henry and Hellriegel. Hopefully this is just a weird glitch that will fix itself by the end of the day. Never was able to play a game either.
  • KlMKARDASHlAN122
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ive just gone from level 97 to 0. Everything is unlocked, but I get warbonds as I level up.
  • Eian19
    All of my class levels are at zero now after grinding for three days but my character level is still 31; Why is that?
  • xX_AnkH_Xx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. Stats suddenly completely resetted, after not playing for some weeks. Ridiculous...
  • ScotCovert
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have to laugh. One year later and still ongoing. The rank weirdness, that is.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    6643 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Your stats are safe ( and this is a necro )
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!