I doubt anyone cares but I wanted to post how i felt about BF1 lately. Hacks, exploits and balancing issues but still a fun game.
Not sure how this TTK patch will work out but I look forward to it. Ive noticed ALOT of one sided games recently. A handful of squads are running the table on servers.
Most folks I talk to don't have a squad of friends to play with...they lonewolf it mostly.
1. Mouse Macro. It REMOVES weapon recoil. Nothing Dice can do. 720k downloads.
2. See alot of scouts using carbines lately? Mostly they are using a controller with AIM-Assist on.
3. The Sliding is out of control.
4. Being Bombed by a plane 20 secs into the match is silly.
5. Folks getting the sentry kit with a medic and getting 70 kills isn't fun. Ruins the round and folks just turn the game off from my experience. Doesn't happen every match but when it does...its boring.
6. Map hacks. The most popular one is when you're spotted the icon stays on your head until you die.
7. How are folks getting 5 ping?
Again just my opinions. I'd love to see squads removed from the next Battlefield. Just have field commanders 1 on each side. They don't fight they just oversee the battle giving out orders.