game is dead to me

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

Comments

• TBagEveryone
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    Unless you like shotguns with scopes,CoD does not best this game. I too just came back from CoD and now I’m actually playing better. You have to be a potato to get outgunned at “medium” range with a pistol. Snipers are annoying and will never go away. I’d rather die to a hill humper than to a quickscoper.

As far as the hellriegel goes, people will never stop using it. I looked up a person the other night who had 40,000 kills with it. I’m sorry, but I’ve been playing shooters long enough to know that a large amount of people don’t use a weapon unless it’s good. Statistically it may not be better than some guns, but again the masses use it.
  • Narcizeus
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sorry but COD WWII is the ultimate ****..
  • Getier
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There will be a patch this month which will turn BF1 into COD WW1, might be what you are looking for.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OP Translation: I played Battlefield 1 after 2 months and I completely got wrecked and I rage quit and decided to Rant on the forums and pretend COD WW2 is better to make myself feel better.

damage by lewis gun on BF1 23 per shot, after 12m ,15 per shot . on COD WWII 40 per shot after 100m 35 per shot . 'nuff said. COD WWII is a better game .JMO
  • bran1986
    4158 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol...
  • ProAssassin2003
    1998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 13
    OP Translation: I played Battlefield 1 after 2 months and I completely got wrecked and I rage quit and decided to Rant on the forums and pretend COD WW2 is better to make myself feel better.

damage by lewis gun on BF1 23 per shot, after 12m ,15 per shot . on COD WWII 40 per shot after 100m 35 per shot . 'nuff said. COD WWII is a better game .JMO

COD is for Bed wetters. COD gun play is trash with its 5 by 5 hitboxes and stop animations. Add me and I will educate you on how to play Battlefield.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good riddance, although we will all miss farming you with our Hellriegels.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

Vote down. (2nd today already...)

Tried CoD ww2 for a while, glad i got a refund on it... Had some fun with melee only and throwing knifes litterally making camping kiddo's start screaming and crying like .......
    Most people might know BF1 has it's fair share of issues, however, CoD ww2 turned out to be such a big pile of mess it actually makes any other shooter currently available feel flawless.

Graphics, sounds, gunplay, originality, creativity, diversity, immersion are words not be used in one centence combined with CoD or Activision. The only thing they got right was the AA, wich didn't snap on....
  • obisearch
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why are they u here then. Go back to your kindergarten pen. Bf1 is for the big boys
  • beetroot888
    755 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why do you guys pick on someone calling him a baby and such because his opinion of your holy grail bf? Maybe focus your intelligence on convincing dice to correct some issues and there's plenty of them instead of acting like elitist telephone tough guys!
  • V2Face
    2557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

How about getting better at the game first before coming here with a rant blaming your poor play on other players. Also, COD WW2 is objectively worse that’s like catching on fire, extinguishing yourself then running into a building about to explode.
  • beetroot888
    755 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Why do you guys pick on someone calling him a baby and such because his opinion of your holy grail bf? Maybe focus your intelligence on convincing dice to correct some issues and there's plenty of them instead of acting like elitist telephone tough guys!

If he'd actually made a constructive post instead of just moaning like a child then he may of got a different response.
    He didn't so we dropped to his level.

I'm all for actual constructive criticism, this was not it.

I see your point but I can't agree to dropping to his level. unless he drew first blood like crabnuts down here. Hey crabby your mom wants you to take the trash out and get a job, shes renting out the basement and needs you to clear out.