Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Kunstula
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    I'm noticing a sharp increase in the amount of cheaters again. After a few weeks of having seen none I catch 1-2 on average per day since the start of this week.

Could be just a rise in the number of better players who have increased their skill/abilities over time. Many good players will have alt accounts for fun and start over with fresh aims. So you'll see low ranks doing exceptionally well in such cases.

..Or they are all cheaters... report anyone who appears suspicious and then move on and let the AC dept decide if they are cheating or not. Problem is.. the ac dept is probably flooded with reports both legit and false.. while being low staffed?! Would like to see the likes of BEye onboard to help out and provide additional security to existing measures.

St1ng.

Actually, I see most of them being moderate to high rank and cheating. They think that by playing legit for a while and start cheating later on they can keep playing longer before getting banned, and it seems to work because I read on cheat sites that this helps a lot to stay undetected longer or even not getting caught at all if you don't use aimbot all the time. I am still tracking a few players who never got banned after almost a year despite the fact that they are cheating. I am 100% sure they are cheating because I recorded their gameplay and their aim was frequently locking perfectly onto evasive/unpredictable enemy movement, that's simply not possible no matter how good you are. Every single skilled legit player I've ever seen never had their aim locking on like that, there was always a little inaccuracy or delay in the aim adjustment.

The anti-cheat measures are still lacking IMO, a lot more should be and could be done to help combating cheating in games.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe they have aimbot fingers ? Edward aimbot hands
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Maybe they have aimbot fingers ? Edward aimbot hands

Or they use a controller with aim assist.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Or, for example, the guy in the server I was playing on a couple of hours ago who turned on the rage cheat and killed practically my entire team from the D flag on Brusilov.

Or the guy last night who went 120-10 on Fort de Vaux in a 15 minute match.

But no... There's no problem.

Nero did better...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Or, for example, the guy in the server I was playing on a couple of hours ago who turned on the rage cheat and killed practically my entire team from the D flag on Brusilov.

Or the guy last night who went 120-10 on Fort de Vaux in a 15 minute match.

But no... There's no problem.

Nero did better...

Yes, there are cheaters noone denies that.
    You want cheat free?.. try the lousy console, unfortunately the only solution.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    And even they aren’t clean!
  • IllIllIII
    edited January 2018
    Revokah wrote: »
    And even they aren’t clean!

True, but atleast you can also buy a cronus without being banned ;)
  • Revokah
    Yep exactly!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just made a pizza. Anyone want some??
  • STOPchris
    398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Came across two obvious cheaters in the couple hours that I played tonight. Pretty sad state that this game is in lately.
  • sendjes
    547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Wait, you forgot to brag about the details, and your skills compared to others.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sendjes wrote: »

Wait, you forgot to brag about the details, and your skills compared to others.

Allow me to fill the gap for him.

My pizza stats have a topping ratio of 5:1, my pepperoni is 1 723 and I am in the top 1% of stuffed crust.

I've never used a frozen pizza cheat and I'm fed up being being pizzasated in game because I'm so bloody wonderful.
  • D5RAT
    1995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    New title "Impossible to play without being called a cheat" ... I can tell you cheating is down 99% in BF1 ,During its 1st year 10% of the player base was cheating (provable). From monitoring the cheat websites I now know that it is very difficult to obtain the offsets needed to create ESP and aimbot DICE has encrypted all pointers which point from entity to entity of a specific entity type as they put it . They (cheat coders) have blamed the performance issues in game to this encryption but I know I would prefer a playable game without as many cheats at the cost of 10-20fps .Unfortunately the forums are full of people complaining about low fps so Dice is in a catch 22 situation . Fairfight is also using new methods to catch those who are using subscription cheats from the large online pay monthly companies . The only public cheats left are the AHK scripts but these appear difficult to get to work and poor in comparison to the full ESP/aimbot cheats that were rife pre November update .I havnt seen any rage hackers in months . All in all I would now say Dice are doing a damn good job and my stats have gone up considerably since November

• Revokah
    edited January 2018
    That’s awesome news @D5RAT I’m glad to see your having a much better experience now. Let’s keep our fingers crossed it stays like this for a long bloody time!!!
  • IllIllIII
    Thanx for the usefull feedback @D5RAT .
    What i wonder is; ate these low ranked players (which appear alot lately) the cheaters that got their account reset or baned?
    Because in my experience 80% of the players in the servers i play on are rank 100 or lower.
  • D5RAT
    1995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Thanx for the usefull feedback @D5RAT .
    What i wonder is; ate these low ranked players (which appear alot lately) the cheaters that got their account reset or baned?
    Because in my experience 80% of the players in the servers i play on are rank 100 or lower.

It will be the banned players coming back on with new accounts now that the game has been heavily discounted ,,hopefully they'll be playing without cheats this time although you do get the odd rage hacker at extremely low levels on trial accounts but they are soon banned, although I haven't seen one of those in a while. What makes me laugh about the new accounts is some of them have the same names they used originally but with a letter or number different .
  • Revokah
    Well they are the smart people of the gaming world
  • mikeeeh
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What purpose does this thread serve? Is it just whining from people who have been killed by better players?
  • D5RAT
    edited January 2018
    mikeeeh wrote: »
    What purpose does this thread serve? Is it just whining from people who have been killed by better players?

This thread has already served its purpose ..where you here when 10% of the population were using free to download cheats that were totally undetectable ? going to 100 to 1 day after day without getting banned ? I don't think you where or you wouldn't need to ask . Also why do players who are top 2% in the world hide their origin accounts ? It's bizzare to me but there must be a reason why they hide friends and games
    Post edited by D5RAT on
  • Kunstula
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    mikeeeh wrote: »

Yes, this is what you would call a 'better player':

This was recorded on the 4th of July 2017 and it's the same player who was in the first server I joined today. I instantly recognized his name because I keep a list of all cheaters that I have caught. I also have reported this player on the same day that this video was recorded, so after half a year of cheating he is still playing.
    If anyone thinks I'm lying, I'll PM the uncensored video upon request so you can see for yourself that I'm telling the truth.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!