New Aftermath guns confirmation

Head3masher
1032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hi guys, has anyone heard news on the new guns coming yet?

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    3155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nothing new is coming until the last dlc. Making such thread over and over won't change anything.
  • Head3masher
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm asking about the ones coming with aftermath :)
  • Callahan44er
    4789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The xbow with 3 different arrows,but aftermath isnt coming,it was released in 2012.

You mean apocalypse ;)
  • bran1986
    3677 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes to the Robocop gun and the Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 Watt range.
  • bran1986
    3677 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Also the Mad Max shotgun, but I want the leather armor and interceptor as well and maybe a dog to sick people on.
  • robmcewen
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Yes to the Robocop gun and the Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 Watt range.

You get a ribbon every time you pull off the classic shot from the your move creep scene, you know the one. ;)
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Also the Mad Max shotgun, but I want the leather armor and interceptor as well and maybe a dog to sick people on.

Man, how did I forget the Interceptor the best movie car EVER. scrap the 50 Red pandas it's now the interceptor.
  • ElliotLH
    2931 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Nothing has been said what is coming in the apocalypse, but I have exclusive information that I have just made up the new content will include new weapons vehicles and a behemoth for a noob to get killed in straight away.

Pistol
    • RobCops gun that will deploy out of your leg just like the movie and doesn't have a stun setting, dumb remake.
    • G1 Star Trek Phaser which you have to use standing still so the special effects team can draw the line in post production.
    • Judge Dredds Lawgiver so you can blow drokking punks head off with a HI-EX round.

SLR
    • Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

SMG
    • Pulse Rifle

Shotgun
    • Mad max's shoot gun which only has one shell that will missfire when you got someone at your mercy.

Sniper Rifle
    LMG
    • Smart Gun form Aliens

Transport
    • A chariot pulled by 50 Red pandas.

Tank
    • Dalek, which will scream exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate before you can fire the gun allowing your target to walk away in safety or place a limpet on the hissy little alien.

Plane
    • **** Dastardly from catch that pigeon every time you spawn in its a different type of plane that has some wacky setup and the rear gunner is a dog that LOL at your misfortune and T-bags you when you die.

Behemoth
    • Imperator class Titan to crush the enemy of the Omnissiah under the feet of the all mighty God machine, and promptly walked out of bounds by the noob that always gets the Behemoth

All of the gun will soon be confirmed in a Flakfire and then 24 hours later by Westie.

Can Support get heavy bolter as well as the smart gun?
  • robmcewen
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Nothing has been said what is coming in the apocalypse, but I have exclusive information that I have just made up the new content will include new weapons vehicles and a behemoth for a noob to get killed in straight away.

Pistol
    • RobCops gun that will deploy out of your leg just like the movie and doesn't have a stun setting, dumb remake.
    • G1 Star Trek Phaser which you have to use standing still so the special effects team can draw the line in post production.
    • Judge Dredds Lawgiver so you can blow drokking punks head off with a HI-EX round.

SLR

SMG
    • Pulse Rifle

Shotgun
    • Mad max's shoot gun which only has one shell that will missfire when you got someone at your mercy.

Sniper Rifle
    LMG
    • Smart Gun form Aliens

Transport

Tank
    • Dalek, which will scream exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate exterminate before you can fire the gun allowing your target to walk away in safety or place a limpet on the hissy little alien.

Plane
    • **** Dastardly from catch that pigeon every time you spawn in its a different type of plane that has some wacky setup and the rear gunner is a dog that LOL at your misfortune and T-bags you when you die.

Behemoth
    • Imperator class Titan to crush the enemy of the Omnissiah under the feet of the all mighty God machine, and promptly walked out of bounds by the noob that always gets the Behemoth

All of the gun will soon be confirmed in a Flakfire and then 24 hours later by Westie.

Oh go on then, I was having trouble of thinking of another LMG, It's easy this game design malarkey.
  • TEKNOCODE
    7674 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Robocop gun has to be in the right leg.

If it’s in the left leg, I am selling the game because it’s broken.
  • ElliotLH
    2931 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    :D
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Pistol

SLR

SMG
    • Pulse Rifle

Shotgun

Sniper Rifle
    LMG
    • Smart Gun form Aliens

Transport

Tank

Plane

Behemoth

Oh go on then, I was having trouble of thinking of another LMG, It's easy this game design malarkey.

To be fair it was your suggestion of an Imperator Titan that inspired me XD. Would enjoy a W40K themed Battlefield though.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Pistol

SLR

SMG
    • Pulse Rifle

Shotgun

Sniper Rifle
    LMG
    • Smart Gun form Aliens

Transport

Tank

Plane

Behemoth

New Nostradamus in this thread guys.
  • Head3masher
    The xbow with 3 different arrows,but aftermath isnt coming,it was released in 2012.

You mean apocalypse ;)

Haha true!

Man, I was so dissapointed when they removed the advertised new weapons for aftermath and endgame!!!
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    The Robocop gun has to be in the right leg.

If it’s in the left leg, I am selling the game because it’s broken.

muh mersion!!!!
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh and almost forgot... Apocalypse is coming with a new soldier... (You heard it here first folks!!!)
    latest?cb=20160422202430
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    we already have a Baneblade, Battlefield 1 might already be a 40K spinoff...
  • von_Campenstein
    4949 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The heavy tank is the dalek.
  • ArmordSaint001
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

SLR
    I lol'd