game is dead to me

Comments

  • obisearch
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why do you guys pick on someone calling him a baby and such because his opinion of your holy grail bf? Maybe focus your intelligence on convincing dice to correct some issues and there's plenty of them instead of acting like elitist telephone tough guys!

    Because he puts a far inferior game ahead and says that mechanics of an inferior game (not a fan boy comment, 100% fact which I'm happy to debate with evidence) is much better. If that not a trigger I don't know what is.
  • beetroot888
    704 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    obisearch wrote: »
    Why do you guys pick on someone calling him a baby and such because his opinion of your holy grail bf? Maybe focus your intelligence on convincing dice to correct some issues and there's plenty of them instead of acting like elitist telephone tough guys!

    Because he puts a far inferior game ahead and says that mechanics of an inferior game (not a fan boy comment, 100% fact which I'm happy to debate with evidence) is much better. If that not a trigger I don't know what is.

    Good point. Haven't played new cod myself but the vids on youtube make it look childish. Id rather have the challenge of bf.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Some strong memes here fellas, good work!

    https://goo.gl/images/ggZMD4
  • Chillmatik_86
    2147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is it too early for a beer? All this salt is making me thirsty

    It's never too early for beer, it's always evening somewhere else, cheers
  • LOLGotYerTags
    7296 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    @beetroot888
    Whether somebody else "drew first blood" or not, don't rise to it.

    Flag the post and let us deal with it.
  • SuperReds1892
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is it too early for a beer? All this salt is making me thirsty

    It's never too early for beer, it's always evening somewhere else, cheers

    It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
  • HuwJarz
    3149 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Why do you guys pick on someone calling him a baby and such because his opinion of your holy grail bf? Maybe focus your intelligence on convincing dice to correct some issues and there's plenty of them instead of acting like elitist telephone tough guys!

    If he'd actually made a constructive post instead of just moaning like a child then he may of got a different response.
    He didn't so we dropped to his level.

    I'm all for actual constructive criticism, this was not it.

    I see your point but I can't agree to dropping to his level. unless he drew first blood like crabnuts down here. Hey crabby your mom wants you to take the trash out and get a job, shes renting out the basement and needs you to clear out.

    So which level are you now? How mature was this post? Glass house and stones.
  • magosnow
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    OP Translation: I played Battlefield 1 after 2 months and I completely got wrecked and I rage quit and decided to Rant on the forums and pretend COD WW2 is better to make myself feel better.

    17 vote up is a forum record i can guess.
  • Imabaka70
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bye Falicia.... Also on a side note cod ww2 is horrid I played the beta. Ended up being the final kill cam death. Guy never once did his sights cross my body.
    Getting shot around corners that I hadn't even gone around yet by some dude in a corner.

    Only way I could play thst game was to take flame round m97 shotgun turn my brain off and caffeine fueled twitch shoot.
  • bran1986
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 13
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Bye Falicia.... Also on a side note cod ww2 is horrid I played the beta. Ended up being the final kill cam death. Guy never once did his sights cross my body.
    Getting shot around corners that I hadn't even gone around yet by some dude in a corner.

    Only way I could play thst game was to take flame round m97 shotgun turn my brain off and caffeine fueled twitch shoot.

    I quit and uninstalled after putting about 8 rounds into someone with a stg 44, only to be ohk by a smg. I made it about 4 matches of the beta.
  • Imabaka70
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    bran1986 wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Bye Falicia.... Also on a side note cod ww2 is horrid I played the beta. Ended up being the final kill cam death. Guy never once did his sights cross my body.
    Getting shot around corners that I hadn't even gone around yet by some dude in a corner.

    Only way I could play thst game was to take flame round m97 shotgun turn my brain off and caffeine fueled twitch shoot.

    I quit and uninstalled after putting about 8 rounds into someone with a stg 44, only to be ohk by a smg. I made it about 4 matches of the beta.

    I made it not much further than that. I rage quit and one of the few call of duty fans in our clan that was in the party got upset with the "kind" words I used to describe that dumpster fire of a game lol

    Guess I was hoping for something like blackops 2
  • BaronVonGoon
    4293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 13
    just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

    You must be really really bad.
  • RomioiStrategos
    389 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You must have struck your head really hard to consider COD WW2 a better game than BF1.
  • unctheels
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

    GET GOOD!
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you're all absolutly right. this game is a masterpiece , i've never ever seen one thread on here complaining about gun balance,or lack thereof ,nor has anyone ever complained about the overuse of hellriegals ,grenade spam,hillhumpers,tank campers, airplane killfarmers,getting shot around corners,etc.etc.
    you're right this game is just perfect in every way. COD does have its issues , but as of right now IMO, COD is just more fun.
  • robmcewen
    2235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What did you expect? Come to the BATTLEFIELD forum and saying how great COD is, did you think everyone was going to say "your right why have I only seen this now I'm off to buy COD"

    You might as well have said Levelcap is the best YouTube if you wanted to get everyone to disagree with you.
Sign In or Register to comment.