ForumFielders Hangout. ForumFielders Platoon server. Please put in your favorites :-)

Comments

• xBigOrangeHeadx
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sad news. I enjoyed squadding up with him and playing alongside him in FF scrims. He was a great bloke and a beast on the battlefield. I'll never forget him tagging me as I was tagging Trokey on Gulf of Oman. He put that and the ensuing tbag on YouTube.

RIP fella.
  • jerkShed
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't been around BFF for a while. Just want to say hi and be safe everyone.
    The Division took my soul, now I lost my daily group buddy, Mark. We talked in chat daily over the last 2-3yrs while flooring kids in the darkzone. It just feels bad now :(

Was thinking of reinstalling BF1... but I'll be so far behind now... ugh.

Cheers
  • fisknyllet17
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jerkShed wrote: »
    I haven't been around BFF for a while. Just want to say hi and be safe everyone.
    The Division took my soul, now I lost my daily group buddy, Mark. We talked in chat daily over the last 2-3yrs while flooring kids in the darkzone. It just feels bad now :(

Cheers
    We'd welcome you back with open arms buddy. You know that.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I ended up pulling a 12hr at work which kind of wrote off my evening.

Ditto mate

haha true! i fell asleep in front my pc
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    jerkShed wrote: »

Cheers
    We'd welcome you back with open arms buddy. You know that.

Once FF, always FF.

True story right there!
  • dcs500
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    I'm just spit balling here and there's no time like the present - tonight?

I'd be up for it if it's an open scrim, might be able to drag a few over, no worries if you just want to keep it FF.
    Obviously I didn't know the guy, but as someone who's been hanging around motorbike forums for twenty years I know that a death can suddenly make the virtual world quite real.

• Prep768
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As always, all will be welcome - like I say, differences aside - it's about remembering our virtual family
  • Prep768
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll be on.

I was toying with renting a BF4 server for a night as quite a few of the old gang don't have BF1.

Either way, let's have a good old "Swfc4eva memorial Bagfest!

Perhaps a more fitting tribute Troke - good idea. I'll definitely be up for helping you fill that server
  • Prep768
    I'm up for a tribute night for Mark, but please don't make it a scrim or fill it with sweaty tryhards. It needs to be an old fashioned FF troll night like we have always done

Kolibri & T-bags?
  • Trokey66
    4927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seeing the news about it was difficult for us. Rachel was in tears when she heard it from me, because she knew Mark better and always had a good battle and laugh with him

I'm up for a tribute night for Mark, but please don't make it a scrim or fill it with sweaty tryhards. It needs to be an old fashioned FF troll night like we have always done

RIP Mark. We miss you

My thoughts exactly Mercs. Whether it be BF1 or BF4, tryhard pants need to be left at the spawn screen.

I'm away next weekend so as a tentative date, shall we look at weekend of 27th, either Fri or Sat?
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seeing the news about it was difficult for us. Rachel was in tears when she heard it from me, because she knew Mark better and always had a good battle and laugh with him

RIP Mark. We miss you

My thoughts exactly Mercs. Whether it be BF1 or BF4, tryhard pants need to be left at the spawn screen.

I'm away next weekend so as a tentative date, shall we look at weekend of 27th, either Fri or Sat?

Maybe we can do it on BF4? There is much more that everyone can use for this
  • Ben8D8over
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I´m up for whatever guys
    You can use the FF server in BF1, or rent a BF4 server, whatever you do, count me in
    (and please start it rather late if possible) ;)
  • Trokey66
    4927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    I´m up for whatever guys
    You can use the FF server in BF1, or rent a BF4 server, whatever you do, count me in

What sort of time suits you mate?
  • Ben8D8over
    884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    I´m up for whatever guys

What sort of time suits you mate?

Iceland 9PM, which is UK 8PM, is great for me :)