Air Superiority

NewbsGoRawr
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So i have been waiting for this game mode for the longest..come on already please give us air superiority so many players been wanting this mode since the begining of BF1 and its still not here why Dice?

Comments

• kreepypriest
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the reason why i like star wars battle front 2..sure it’s not as smooth game play but it’s fun just flying around taking our objectives and other pilots.
  • IllIllIII
    4218 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I feel sorry for you dogfighters out there, but for me as an infantry only player i am happy the real dogfighters help us taking down the AP GS infantry farners.

When the real dogfighters are dedicated to air superiority we are left with the inf farming noobs..
  • Head3masher
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Would be nice if they had it, even if only for two maps.. to be able to level the pilot class up
  • Callahan44er
    4789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 13
    I miss modes like this...also gunmaster or scavenger. Was always perfect for 2 or 3 relaxed matches after hard fights in real gamemodes Bf1 has not one "special" gamemode. And air sup would be perfect for this game.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just what we need is a game mode full of people ramming each other with fighters, like a game of aerial bumper cars.
  • NewbsGoRawr
    Just what we need is a game mode full of people ramming each other with fighters, like a game of aerial bumper cars.

Not everyone rams and you don’t have to play the mode if you don’t like it but I always loved AS it’s what I always look forward to in every bf game I only play bf for jet/plane game play
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah it was a garbage mode in BF4 with all the ARM and other lock on spam but could actually be decent here.
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah it was a garbage mode in BF4 with all the ARM and other lock on spam but could actually be decent here.
    BF4 air superiority was on another level of bad when it was on a jet map. The helis were kind of funny watching them hover perfectly still trying to lock each other while you smack them with TVs and tows from across the map lol. Good times.
  • NewbsGoRawr
    BF4 air superiority was on another level of bad when it was on a jet map. The helis were kind of funny watching them hover perfectly still trying to lock each other while you smack them with TVs and tows from across the map lol. Good times.

I didn’t play heli maps but all AS was good
  • boutneus
    2260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So everyone in bomberbuster fighters, flying into each other. Sounds as fun as a weekend at the inlaws
  • NewbsGoRawr
    boutneus wrote: »
    So everyone in bomberbuster fighters, flying into each other. Sounds as fun as a weekend at the inlaws

Who flys into each other not everyone does that..maybe you and the other people who can’t fly do but everyone doesn’t ram if you don’t like the game mode don’t play it
  • boutneus
    2260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Who flys into each other not everyone does that..maybe you and the other people who can’t fly do but everyone doesn’t ram if you don’t like the game mode don’t play it

Yeah bro , I’m noob pilot lolz
  • NewbsGoRawr

Yeah bro , I’m noob pilot lolz

Can’t get better if you never practice AS will teach you how to fly once you get proficient in that you can start looking for scrims to dogfight but that’s a another ball park learning to dogfight won’t be learned in AS