Level 10 Cavalry weapon

Head3masher
1032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Just realized this is the only class without a level 10 weapon.. what gives?

Comments

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just realized you made yet another worthless thread, they should take your ability to create threads away permanently.
  • Head3masher
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Worthless how? I don't see anyone else talking about this question or point.

Maybe a optical version of the 1895, this would be pretty cool.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You are complaining that there is no level 10 unlock for the cavalry class, yet you overlook the fact that there are literally no weapon unlocks for the class lol, not worthless how?
  • dmccar1001
    517 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    He just got Ramed!
  • Head3masher
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    He just got Ramed!
    ie had some nobody trying to make himself look big on the internet comment on my thread?
  • Callahan44er
    5052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You get a different horse colour,thats enough. Enjoy customizing your horse!
  • Ram1c
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    He just got Ramed!
    ie had some nobody trying to make himself look big on the internet comment on my thread?

Yep, that's me.

Trump-GIFS-015.gif
  • RomioiStrategos
    397 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You get the white horse instead...
  • crabman169
    12114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Just realized you made yet another worthless thread, they should take your ability to create threads away permanently.

As well as beening 15 months late