Level 72 and I don't have enough warbonds to unlock everything!

ZELEGEND2014
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Stopped getting warbonds at around level 70 and I havent got any warbonds. I have 210 warbonds and I need 550 to unlock the remaining vehicle stuff. Tried chatting with EA support no dice. What do I do?

Comments

• El-Sid-James
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Done all the weapon unlocks, codex, levelled up with all classes? I seem to remember I had one thing to spend on Warbonds on which I got when something unlocked or I levelled up.
  • ZELEGEND2014
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 14
    Done all the weapon unlocks, codex, levelled up with all classes? I seem to remember I had one thing to spend on Warbonds on which I got when something unlocked or I levelled up.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I have 2 tank guy weapons (150x2) plus one Tank package left (250) to unlock (total required 550) but I only have 210 Warbonds and I've stopped receiving any warbonds since level 70. I'm now level 72.
  • El-Sid-James
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To get all Warbonds you have to be level 10 with all classes. Assault, support, medic, scout, tanker, pilot and cavalry I think?
  • ZELEGEND2014
    I've been getting warbonds everytime my overall character levels up. I never got warbonds for class rankups. I'm over class 10 for all except tanker and pilot.
  • El-Sid-James
    Think you will need to get to level 10 for both tanker and pilot class as well to get all the Warbonds.
  • ZELEGEND2014
    Think you will need to get to level 10 for both tanker and pilot class as well to get all the Warbonds.

No you are wrong, you need level 10 to have access to those two weapons in order to purchase. Do you even play this game? I've been looking around and it seems to not be a new issue.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/65891/not-enough-war-bonds-after-lvl-70/p1
  • AllorNut-ting
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just bought it all cus im lazy haha
  • -Antares65z
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I must have like 15,000 or something and nothing to do with them. Wish I could give them away.
  • buster126
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    From what I remember, the game gave me the exact number of war bonds to buy everything in the base game exactly with no change remaining. They have added a ton of weapons from then that do not use the war bonds system though and instead use achievement unlocks. Are you confusing some of those weapon unlocks with the war bond unlocks? Your war bonds meter gets zero after finishing end of round with all gameplay?
  • ZELEGEND2014
    buster126 wrote: »
    From what I remember, the game gave me the exact number of war bonds to buy everything in the base game exactly with no change remaining. They have added a ton of weapons from then that do not use the war bonds system though and instead use achievement unlocks. Are you confusing some of those weapon unlocks with the war bond unlocks? Your war bonds meter gets zero after finishing end of round with all gameplay?

Im not confused about anything. I have 2 tank guy weapons (150x2) plus one Tank package left (250) to unlock (total required 550) but I only have 210 Warbonds. See the link I posted earlier it seems to be a common problem
  • Plucky6922
    298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to contact EA support and have them give you the remaining War Bonds.
  • ZELEGEND2014
    Plucky6922 wrote: »
    You have to contact EA support and have them give you the remaining War Bonds.

I did, they said they would escalate the issue and would send me email to confirm. Neither was done. I've retried to contact them and EA Advisors go AWOL. It's a real chit show there. I'm hoping a dev or someone with the power to fix account sees this

• Plucky6922
    298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Need to keep trying Support, until you can find someone that actually wants to do their job.