Hellreigel 100 Service Stars

Comments

• Imabaka70
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Don't forget after they kill you from the corner or laying down in a Hidden spot they then t bag like its some amazing feat they did.

I take great pleasure when i take those 100 star noobreigel corner campers dog tags.

This comment is why I make sure to always wear blank dogtags. I dont play assault but I must make sure people get zero satisfaction in getting my tags.

Even if the tags are blank I still take satisfaction in it. No revive for you lol
  • Chillmatik_86
    2007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Never payd any attention to what tags i take...
    Tagtaking is usually my plan b whenever the gasmask fails....
    The gasmask failed 3 times on me today, had to stab them, made me sad.... :'(
  • KingRofty
    81 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want to throw up when I get killed by a 100 **** hellriegel looser.

Did an experiment recently, where I used the hellriegel for a few games. Got MVP in the second game, and I was playing Sinai Desert, which is a sniper paradise.

Really no skill involved, just point towards the enemy flags, pull the trigger & you get kills.
  • andusciass_51tk
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ”Now, that’s a good weapon!
    I sure won’t use it.”

Please, skllkill me with the 1903 experimental or just be silent.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why is it that whenever I see a Hellriegel 100 **** scrub he's always camping in some dark corner? Is this really the way you guys choose to play the game?

I mean seriously. Every. Single. Time.

They have every right to play how they see fit. You dont like it? Well you cant do anything about it except cry on the forums and look bad while you do it. Calling people scrubs is the quickest way to label yourself as a complainer and somebody who cant get anything done.

Yawn.

It's a well known fact that people are sick of seeing that weapon used, it was the same in BF3 with the M16A3 and the AEK in BF4. You just get sick of seeing it. And I like how you assume that I can't get "anything done". I've been playing Battlefield for almost 20 years now, I know how to get stuff done, thanks.
  • llRogueMachinell
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Simple thing about the Hellriegel is it’s mag size. It’s what separates it from being slightly better MP18. 60 rounds is way way to many. Should have been 25-30 rounds. This is coming from a recovering/relapsed Hellriegel user!!! I used religiously from the moment I unlocked it until probably 6/7 months ago. I’m not the best player but even I think it’s too user friendly. Wouldn’t say Hellriegel users are campers in my experience that’s mostly shotgun users!!! Hellriegel users are most likely to be the ones flanking your entire team and killing them because they don’t need to reload!!,
  • Gaming_SMK
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't forget after they kill you from the corner or laying down in a Hidden spot they then t bag like its some amazing feat they did.

I take great pleasure when i take those 100 star noobreigel corner campers dog tags.

This comment is why I make sure to always wear blank dogtags. I dont play assault but I must make sure people get zero satisfaction in getting my tags.
    I couldn't care less what tags you use. It's taking them that's important.

I literally couldn't care who takes my tags, Its never been a thing with me. I've had a level 0 take my tags lol. The only time i get annoyed is when I see them trying to melee me from across the room and some how they have activated the animation
  • Gaming_SMK
    Hellriegel users are most likely to be the ones flanking your entire team and killing them because they don’t need to reload!!,

And that is why I use it, I can take out 7 guys without reloading.
  • HuwJarz
    2595 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gaming_SMK wrote: »
    Hellriegel users are most likely to be the ones flanking your entire team and killing them because they don’t need to reload!!,

Whilst spinning sliding and jiving.......;-) I've been the recipient. But I do have your tags!!
  • Gaming_SMK
    HuwJarz wrote: »

Whilst spinning sliding and jiving.......;-) I've been the recipient. But I do have your tags!!

There is some bobbing up and down in there too :wink: Yes you, as do about 10,000 others lol. I have about 40 tags total, most are by mistake
  • fisknyllet17
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I literally couldn't care who takes my tags, Its never been a thing with me. I've had a level 0 take my tags lol. The only time i get annoyed is when I see them trying to melee me from across the room and some how they have activated the animation
    Yeah. Ever since they introduced front knifing the skill has gone out of it. The bayonet charge counting towards taking a tag is just the latest step towards it being pointless.
  • Gaming_SMK

Yeah. Ever since they introduced front knifing the skill has gone out of it. The bayonet charge counting towards taking a tag is just the latest step towards it being pointless.

I have 10 bayonet charge kills total, think it was to unlock something, not sure what. I take it off every weapon I use
  • fisknyllet17
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have 10 bayonet charge kills total, think it was to unlock something, not sure what. I take it off every weapon I use
    Me too.
  • Ronin9572
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I sure won’t use it.”

That's a fun gun to use! I get more hate mail after I kill someone with that than any other gun. The new M1917 trench carbine is fun, but there's nothing more exciting than getting alot of kills with the 1903 experimental in a match!
  • andusciass_51tk
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Once I was killed by a player with 100 stars on it after that I tried, real hard, to learn how to use it.

Still try from time to time, but in vain.

• Imabaka70
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Once I was killed by a player with 100 stars on it after that I tried, real hard, to learn how to use it.

Still try from time to time, but in vain.

I picked it up off a dead team mate to kill an enemy..... I felt like obiwan when he killed grevious with the blaster. "Soooo uncivilized".... I then took that enemies kit.
  • lapalfan
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It should handle like the Parabellum, problem solved.

I'm a support guy, but unless you're bi-podded, that thing is useless past about 20m :smiley:

I'd rather use something else.

Not a fan of the old HR.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    I sure won’t use it.”

That's a fun gun to use! I get more hate mail after I kill someone with that than any other gun. The new M1917 trench carbine is fun, but there's nothing more exciting than getting alot of kills with the 1903 experimental in a match!

We can agree that the M1917 trench and the M1903 experimental are arguably the two worst primary weapons in game any player who dies to either of these from full health outside 25m deserves all the shame they get (and should be made to wear a big white cone on their head for the rest of the round)
  • VBALL_MVP
    4371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    I sure won’t use it.”

We can agree that the M1917 trench and the M1903 experimental are arguably the two worst primary weapons in game any player who dies to either of these from full health outside 25m deserves all the shame they get (and should be made to wear a big white cone on their head for the rest of the round)

lol
  • ElliotLH
    1779 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    I sure won’t use it.”

Neither are as bad as dying to the kolibri :D (I almost rage quite when it happened to me /jk)