Cavalry...again

Comments

  • Miles_Vappa
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    He’s nothing more than a troll

    - remember, dont feed the troll
  • Shockbishop
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm a post nerf lev 30 cavalry lover obtained in the last few weeks. I play with a top 5 ps4 cav and his games are about 25/5 on Sinia...so I can't say "get better self". I think most of my deaths are from the horse health...so i can't agree with doing nothing. When I run off to heal I want my horse to heal..regen or pack...or better more horse armor/health, shared pool, for this huge target. If there was an armor buff before....it needs to be back. I need a chance to escape a miss and these lmg/snipers have the time and range to escape my grenade escape and shoot. Hitbox, please do share the good old days again because all I've ever known is a chance to hit. A spot flare is so perfect. As for off the horse.......come on you know it would be a mess like pilots crashing planes but I've seen the pre nerf rampage videos and understand your frustration.
  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol. Console master-race comments? So cute.

    I don't think there are better cavalrymen in the world than Slevvo and Wholehorse. My respect to them. I feel bad for any Cavalry main on PC if there is such a thing. Must be frustrating AF.
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.
    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.
    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.
    Lol. Console master-race comments? So cute.

    Not a master race comment. PC represents 1/4 of the player base at peak. Facts are facts. And the majority of Cav whine threading comes from the PC community who just cannot play the class as effective as console for whatever reason. I am tired of PC players believing their unbalanced version of the game represents much or that their ideas play out the same on console. Cav might just be more difficult on PC and that's fine. Had we kept original cav on console it would be OP for a player like me. Hands down.
  • Shockbishop
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So are u guys without ping/latency/server issues having misses that should be hits? I live in the middle of nowhere and always have the yellow&red clock.
  • abc1434286920
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.
  • Callahan44er
    4541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.
  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.
  • Callahan44er
    4541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 15
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.

    Where can you even see this? I already explained how kills were counted when i played cav...i have 2k on horse,i liked to charge through enemies,disappear and heal and come back. If you do this now youre dead before you know. Its simply not fun.
    But i guess im just too bad for cav,28 hours on horse n still a noob,feels bad man.
    I actually enjoyed cav until i took a long bf break,when i came back cav was just ****.

    Btw give assaults only mp18 and rocketgun,good players dont need more.
  • abc1434286920
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.

    What facts, all i see is your personal opinion and how self absorbed you are with your "cavalry skills"...better dismount there buddy, you are lacking the ability to have any sort of meaningful conversation.
    I have just told you that i have more sabre kills than you (not that it really means anything) and that the class is still effective (albeit not as much...) and can still be fun, however it has been completely abandoned by the developers compared to other classes...it has also had more "nerfs" than the hellriegel and planes in one year....no need for any further drama.
    Be honest, you are trolling when you are referring to "your level"/how marvelous you look when riding your white horse to battle??
  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.

    Where can you even see this? I already explained how kills were counted when i played cav...i have 2k on horse,i liked to charge through enemies,disappear and heal and come back. If you do this now youre dead before you know. Its simply not fun.
    But i guess im just too bad for cav,28 hours on horse n still a noob,feels bad man.
    I actually enjoyed cav until i took a long bf break,when i came back cav was just ****.

    Btw give assaults only mp18 and rocketgun,good players dont need more.

    It's tracked.... you just haven't understood how to evaluate them properly. You are a good cav player, never said you were noob. I can charge in and flank, mow down 3-4 players easily. Bait and switch tactics on ADHD bf players is simple and effective tactics. They even buffed health regeneration time too. Because we already had "muh horse can't pick up heathpack" struggle threads for months. Forumfield refuses to get good. That's why they're here. To fix the game to their standard. Not to the standard that's been set for them. Forumfield lowers the bar.
  • Callahan44er
    4541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 15
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.

    Where can you even see this? I already explained how kills were counted when i played cav...i have 2k on horse,i liked to charge through enemies,disappear and heal and come back. If you do this now youre dead before you know. Its simply not fun.
    But i guess im just too bad for cav,28 hours on horse n still a noob,feels bad man.
    I actually enjoyed cav until i took a long bf break,when i came back cav was just ****.

    Btw give assaults only mp18 and rocketgun,good players dont need more.

    It's tracked.... you just haven't understood how to evaluate them properly. You are a good cav player, never said you were noob. I can charge in and flank, mow down 3-4 players easily. Bait and switch tactics on ADHD bf players is simple and effective tactics. They even buffed health regeneration time too. Because we already had "muh horse can't pick up heathpack" struggle threads for months. Forumfield refuses to get good. That's why they're here. To fix the game to their standard. Not to the standard that's been set for them. Forumfield lowers the bar.

    Well,please explain then. Because 1k seems a lot if you see that i only got 4 stars with the rifle(which i used on horseback as well)+2 with each pistol(which arent cav only).
    The health regeneration thing didnt change much,its just more user friendly. Prepatch you ride to cover n get off to heal,now you just ride to cover and wait...

    And now you look at the facts. Unused horses all match...horses were one of bf1 big new features once. Now they are crap that nobody likes to play anymore.
  • trm6
    237 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    So the git gud factor again...
    I am a 50star horse, 24 star sabre etc etc player but don't play calvary that much anymore.... not because it requires skill as you say but because its not as fun as it used to be, not very good in terms of helping the team capture flags (and be a spawn point) and because there are zero options for weapon customisation /kits making it kinda mundane and repetitive ....hell it's the only class that is yet to get a special perk /service assignment...
    A cavalry can still have an impact (albeit less) on the game and I can see how people still enjoy playing it, but the fact the cavalry nowadays is always available is because the class has been abandoned and is not as entertaining. Not because it suddenly requires more skill.


    Are you kidding yourself? The only reason why cav was being used was for dismount armor. It's been "abandoned" because cheese players can't run around sidearm killing people anymore. Do you even play the class? I don't think you do. Certainly not to the extent or effectiveness that it takes to play at my level. This vehicle is designed to support armor with nades and an effective weapon to assist tank defense. This vehicle was also designed to assist infantry with pouches and ammo reapply. It has a melee weapon. Unlimited nades. And a rifle that two shots at range. You need more specialization? Get good. You need perks? Get good. You have every weapon possibly needed at your disposal. Not to mention you can also ride the horse with any class and be given armor. Or ride as sentry/tank hunter which is OP. I am beating a dead horse so to speak when I have to put down the notion that you clearly do not have the skill to use the class as well as others.

    Lol.

    Facts are facts. If you have over 1k dismount kills you were in fact pro armor pistol try hard and abused it til it was nerfed.

    Where can you even see this? I already explained how kills were counted when i played cav...i have 2k on horse,i liked to charge through enemies,disappear and heal and come back. If you do this now youre dead before you know. Its simply not fun.
    But i guess im just too bad for cav,28 hours on horse n still a noob,feels bad man.
    I actually enjoyed cav until i took a long bf break,when i came back cav was just ****.

    Btw give assaults only mp18 and rocketgun,good players dont need more.

    It's tracked.... you just haven't understood how to evaluate them properly. You are a good cav player, never said you were noob. I can charge in and flank, mow down 3-4 players easily. Bait and switch tactics on ADHD bf players is simple and effective tactics. They even buffed health regeneration time too. Because we already had "muh horse can't pick up heathpack" struggle threads for months. Forumfield refuses to get good. That's why they're here. To fix the game to their standard. Not to the standard that's been set for them. Forumfield lowers the bar.

    Well,please explain then. Because 1k seems a lot if you see that i only got 4 stars with the rifle(which i used on horseback as well)+2 with each pistol(which arent cav only).
    The health regeneration thing didnt change much,its just more user friendly. Prepatch you ride to cover n get off to heal,now you just ride to cover and wait...

    I've never needed to dismount to heal. Although the vertical hit zone for mounted cav to grab the pack was slightly adjusted in a months ago patch that created much rage in the community, it was hardly a nerf. I still had no problem back heeling the med packs. Now the health regeneration buff makes dropping mounted med pack heals an emergency circumstance tactic. And it's simple logic viewing your BTR that you have 1k dismount kills. Dismount kills do not apply to the HORSE vehicle. They only apply to the CLASS kills. 2k horse kills are inside the vehicle. Much like tanker class kills and pilot class kills are separate from the vehicle......
  • i40ozz
    209 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 16
    @trm6 check the ego at the door dude, it's a video game.

    I understand your argument for get gud, but the people in this thread want a better experience riding Cavalry. You coming in here and telling everyone to just deal with an ignored class isn't getting anywhere. I don't understand why someone like yourself, who plays so much Cavalry, doesn't want any perks. This class needs something to make it relevant to the people who don't have 50 Service stars riding a horse.

  • RomioiStrategos
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    Cydie wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    You must be ungodly, then, because I never see cavalry dominate like you're claiming--like, ever.

    Maybe you're playing on console? I'm sure that makes it a hell of a lot easier since cavalry is such a fast moving target, but still.

    Console yes, where the majority of BF players are. PC is irrelevant.

    This made all your comments about how godly you are with calvary irrelevant. You are not godly, your enemies are ****.

    I can see how it might be more difficult to run cav on PC with keyboard and mouse. I am infact godly cav player on XB1. Post nerfs class 50 player with 50 star horse 22 star sabre 12 star rifle 8 star LT nade. I have adapted and focus on maps where cav excels on. Some of the TSAR maps are slightly more difficult. But if you focus more on teamplay aka supply/heal support role with rifle, and assist tanks you can be dominant. However I know forumfield believes they can make the game better by whining about cav nerfs in order to lower the skill gap the class takes. Ty and I appreciate that no one plays the class anymore because it takes a ton of skill.

    Man one has to flip back 5 pages on the Battlefield tracker to reach such level of "godlyness"...
  • fortress66
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    let me guess, you are playing on console with the horse??
  • RomioiStrategos
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 16
    fortress66 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    let me guess, you are playing on console with the horse??
    fortress66 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    trm6 wrote: »
    It hurts to read all the "cav nerfed to useless" threads. I love my pony. I rack up kills with the LT nades, the beautiful two shot rifle from out of range assaults and lmgs. I love flanking idiot scouts and applying harassment on contested flags. I also love being bait since every idiot will try to pound your horse with bullets just to get shoveled in the back of the head. I routinely drop 30-40 a round on horse and it is by far the most skilled and most satisfying class in the game. For all you dismount noobs, get better. ty
    You must have some kind of godly 'aura' that has telescopic LMGs rounds and AT rockets bouncing off it. I'm so jelly.

    Nah, I am just good. You have gotten like 2 kills on horse in the last month and have clearly abused the dismount armor with having 2k kills off horse while only having 2k kills on horse. The aura I have is called "got good". You are still in the "get good" phase. More or less just looking for easy cheese play styles instead of properly harnessing true pony power, which is why you enjoyed your pistol armor dismount combo so much.

    let me guess, you are playing on console with the horse??

    Hey, don't dis all of us console players because of this dude who is full of himself and full of s... all he does in every thread is say "I'm a godly cavalry player you all need to git gud" with nothing to show for it. No real gamer tag, no videos, nothing. Just ignore him.

    As a console cavalry player, I respect anyone on PC that uses the horse because I know you have it bad. TTK might bring all that hell to us though...
  • trip1ex
    1717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cav is really hit and miss for me. sometimes i really am able to pick my spots and catch players off guard and attack groups of 1-2 enemies and go on good runs.

    other times it seems like there is nothing open for me to attack that won't cause my death. the enemy is too aware of cav. too grouped together. etc.

  • RomioiStrategos
    337 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    cav is really hit and miss for me. sometimes i really am able to pick my spots and catch players off guard and attack groups of 1-2 enemies and go on good runs.

    other times it seems like there is nothing open for me to attack that won't cause my death. the enemy is too aware of cav. too grouped together. etc.

    And they all attack the horse viciously. I've had it where they leave everything behind in order to kill me including a contested flag. Which I've used strategically on occasions. Let me squad push the objective while the enemy butchers me... or tries.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!