Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    mikeeeh wrote: »
    What purpose does this thread serve? Is it just whining from people who have been killed by better players?

Yes, this is what you would call a 'better player':

This was recorded on the 4th of July 2017 and it's the same player who was in the first server I joined today. I instantly recognized his name because I keep a list of all cheaters that I have caught. I also have reported this player on the same day that this video was recorded, so after half a year of cheating he is still playing.
    If anyone thinks I'm lying, I'll PM the uncensored video upon request so you can see for yourself that I'm telling the truth.

Is he still cheating ? Alot of the early cheats who avoided total bans but got 1 or 2 week suspension came back and played clean to avoid permanent bans
  • sendjes
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    *EDIT* Bah, my keyboard sucks, or maybe I'm just tired.

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What purpose does this thread serve? Is it just whining from people who have been killed by better players?

This was recorded on the 4th of July 2017 and it's the same player who was in the first server I joined today. I instantly recognized his name because I keep a list of all cheaters that I have caught. I also have reported this player on the same day that this video was recorded, so after half a year of cheating he is still playing.
    If anyone thinks I'm lying, I'll PM the uncensored video upon request so you can see for yourself that I'm telling the truth.

That person is utter garbage... if they’re cheating wow....
  • Kunstula
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Is he still cheating ? Alot of the early cheats who avoided total bans but got 1 or 2 week suspension came back and played clean to avoid permanent bans

Hell yes he was very obviously still cheating when I encountered him today, I forgot to mention that. As soon as I joined the server I recognized his name, so I didn't spawn and just watched for a minute as his kill count went up like crazy (just as I expected). I left the server and returned as spectator, then after a few minutes of watching him insta-locking onto enemies I called him out and 2 other people who were apparently also silently spectating said the same. I checked his stats and he's at rank 91 with 162 hours of playtime, he has played the last few weeks.
    Revokah wrote: »
    That person is utter garbage... if they’re cheating wow....
    Cheaters usually are garbage when playing legit, that's one of the main reasons why they cheat.

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    He wasn’t locking on headshots, could of been using a controller which you get aim assist. And why is rank 91 with 160 hours fishy? I was rank 130 before 150 hours...
  • RockahoIic
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

Unfortunately, there are people still claim that is not the cheaters that are ruining the game its the player 'lack' of skill is to blamed as they claimed that
    1. They never claim to encounter a cheater followed by troll bailing
    2. Then later backtracked that changing the claim he did encounter but very rare like one cheater in a million of rounds followed by troll baiting
    3. Lie and deny about claiming about point "1" followed by more troll baiting
    4. Resort to ad hominem troll bailing in hopes of his moderator friends have reason to ban asap after point "3" has been being highlighted at him.

• Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    New title "Impossible to play without being called a cheat" ... I can tell you cheating is down 99% in BF1 ,During its 1st year 10% of the player base was cheating (provable). From monitoring the cheat websites I now know that it is very difficult to obtain the offsets needed to create ESP and aimbot DICE has encrypted all pointers which point from entity to entity of a specific entity type as they put it . They (cheat coders) have blamed the performance issues in game to this encryption but I know I would prefer a playable game without as many cheats at the cost of 10-20fps .Unfortunately the forums are full of people complaining about low fps so Dice is in a catch 22 situation . Fairfight is also using new methods to catch those who are using subscription cheats from the large online pay monthly companies . The only public cheats left are the AHK scripts but these appear difficult to get to work and poor in comparison to the full ESP/aimbot cheats that were rife pre November update .I havnt seen any rage hackers in months . All in all I would now say Dice are doing a damn good job and my stats have gone up considerably since November

But how is the pay cheats still working? It is the "same" people who are programming these, like those who were free.
    Where have they got all "encrypted" offsets from?
    And how are they not having problems with these offsets that hit free cheats.
    Strange, or not.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    RockahoIic wrote: »

Unfortunately, there are people still claim that is not the cheaters that are ruining the game its the player 'lack' of skill is to blamed as they claimed that
    2. Then later backtracked that changing the claim he did encounter but very rare like one cheater in a million of rounds followed by troll baiting
    4. Resort to ad hominem troll bailing in hopes of his moderator friends have reason to ban asap after point "3" has been being highlighted at him.

What makes you think any of the mods are friends with them? A bit confused on the logic of that
    Post edited by TyroneLoyd on
  • Revokah

Grow some testies and tag me...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Lol.
    So when i played 200 hours i didn’t see an obvious cheater, but at around 250 hours i saw my first one is “changing my claim”?...
    Imo that more called “more experience”.

But, whatever floats your boat dude.
  • D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    New title "Impossible to play without being called a cheat" ... I can tell you cheating is down 99% in BF1 ,During its 1st year 10% of the player base was cheating (provable). From monitoring the cheat websites I now know that it is very difficult to obtain the offsets needed to create ESP and aimbot DICE has encrypted all pointers which point from entity to entity of a specific entity type as they put it . They (cheat coders) have blamed the performance issues in game to this encryption but I know I would prefer a playable game without as many cheats at the cost of 10-20fps .Unfortunately the forums are full of people complaining about low fps so Dice is in a catch 22 situation . Fairfight is also using new methods to catch those who are using subscription cheats from the large online pay monthly companies . The only public cheats left are the AHK scripts but these appear difficult to get to work and poor in comparison to the full ESP/aimbot cheats that were rife pre November update .I havnt seen any rage hackers in months . All in all I would now say Dice are doing a damn good job and my stats have gone up considerably since November

But how is the pay cheats still working? It is the "same" people who are programming these, like those who were free.
    Where have they got all "encrypted" offsets from?
    And how are they not having problems with these offsets that hit free cheats.
    Strange, or not.

The big subscription cheat sites have "teams" of coders working on the cheats,these guys have massive resources and millions in income , they can crack the encryptions in days if not hours and these companies protect their cheat code as rigorously as game developers protect their game code . They are not the same amateurs that post their free cheats on the game cheat websites .These guys don't have the resources or time to dedicate to a free cheat , by the time they crack the encryptions the next patch is due .
  • Kunstula
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    He wasn’t locking on headshots, could of been using a controller which you get aim assist. And why is rank 91 with 160 hours fishy? I was rank 130 before 150 hours...
    "Wasn't locking on headshots, could've been aim assist"...
    Seriously?........I'm speechless. No wonder you don't see much cheating going on.

FYI I mentioned the rank with playtime in regards to the fact that he's gotten that far while cheating, not because of the speed of his progression.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously?........I'm speechless. No wonder you don't see much cheating going on.

FYI I mentioned the rank with playtime in regards to the fact that he's gotten that far while cheating, not because of the speed of his progression.

He is blatantly cheating in that clip.
    Do you have a recent clip of him cheating?
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018

what do you want to say with that ? any one can answer that 2 ways.

THat is exactly why we keep talking about this.
  • Revokah

He was a garbage player! Ill rewatch it on a bigger screen to have a double check, ah I see where you were going there I read your statement differently than intended.

@FPSgamer69 don’t beat around the bush tell it how you like, we’re all adults here, ish
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    exactly...hence my answer.
  • Kunstula
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    He is blatantly cheating in that clip.
    Do you have a recent clip of him cheating?
    I do, but it's raw footage recorded yesterday. If I want to post it here I'll have to blur out the names and that is quite a tedious process. I reinstalled windows 10 a few weeks ago, so I'll have to reinstall video editing software and look up the blurring technique again because I kinda forgot how to do it exactly. I really don't feel like doing all of that right now, maybe later.

• IllIllIII
    Pm me de clip.
  • D5RAT
    controller aim assist is not snappy as aimbot
  • IllIllIII
    controller aim assist is not snappy as aimbot

Never used a controller, but i hope that’s not how aim assist works.
This discussion has been closed.