Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What is this guys problem....
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No idea...
    But he isn’t getting my point, that’s for sure.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lol to be fair I’ve got carpal tunnel syndrome, no excuses here
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    What is this guys problem....

no problems, barcode tried to stats shame my "skill level", I pointed out how I could school him in terms of revives and healing per minute, he went crying to Revokah for shade, revokah realising I could school him too, laughed at barcode, and we're all having a bit of banter, that you up to speed?

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    See? He didn’t get my point...*sigh*
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tbh I think the only person who get's "this point" you are making is yourself, one single score by you doesn't equal there being no hacks & only low skilled players making hackusations there is a pandemic of people cheating in PC gaming.
  • IllIllIII
    I think we both agree that i am nothing more but mediocre at bf1...
    Yet i can get streaks like 67-3 without being revived and playing all alone.

Can you imagine what a good player in a good platoon can accomplish??

The cheating is to a very low lvl at this moment.
    I am collecting hackusations atm and they go a hell alot faster then the cheat reportings..
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    School me ? Lol crack on
  • IG-Calibre
    no offence all we have is your word, know what I mean? in my experience most cheat's are liar's too. Please don't take offence I know some great BF players who were cried at constantly for being cheats and I know for certain that they were not, so I do appreciate that there are many legitimate players who have the accusation leveled at them and you could very well be one of those people. but, it's not all empty hackusations. This is the difficultly.
  • Revokah
    So you checked my stats, thought oh god he’s better than me best call him a cheat again?
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Some music for the conversation..
  • IG-Calibre
    Revokah wrote: »
    So you checked my stats, thought oh god he’s better than me best call him a cheat again?

not at all, you're getting the wrong end of the stick, in fact you don't even know it but you're friends with a buddy of mine in real life and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't associate with you if he thought for one second you cheated. So by him being in your friends list i'm pretty sure you're sound.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    do you know da wae to Oganda?
  • IllIllIII
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    no offence all we have is your word, know what I mean? in my experience most cheat's are liar's too. Please don't take offence I know some great BF players who were cried at constantly for being cheats and I know for certain that they were not, so I do appreciate that there are many legitimate players who have the accusation leveled at them and you could very well be one of those people. but, it's not all empty hackusations. This is the difficultly.

You’re right, noone except myself will ever know whether i cheat or not.
    And i can’t proof you i don’t..atleast i have no idea how.

It just pathetic if you cheat and still enjoy the game knowing you depend on cheats...
  • Revokah
    Agreed just out of interest @IG-Calibre who’s that? Dm me if needs be :)
  • IG-Calibre
    edited January 2018
    that's neither here nor there, you invited my friendship a while back so I checked you out as I don't just give my friendship to anyone, anyhooo as I saw you only really play frontlines in BF1 I didn't think there was any point really I never play the game mode - the other carryon above was just some teasing, a bit of craic don't take it to heart you stone cold killa!
  • Revokah
    Haha I’ll play any mode, well when I say any I mean frontlines, domination or operations lol. Offer will always stand with anyone, I’m not picky! Stop teasing! Haha if I knew you were giving me some banter I’d of joined in, hard to interpret text :P
  • Kunstula
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Pm me de clip.

As you wish.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    do you know da wae to Oganda?

Me thinks it is ova der
    >
  • Zoth0mmog
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    that's neither here nor there, you invited my friendship a while back so I checked you out as I don't just give my friendship to anyone, anyhooo as I saw you only really play frontlines in BF1 I didn't think there was any point really I never play the game mode - the other carryon above was just some teasing, a bit of craic don't take it to heart you stone cold killa!

That is plain weird.

I would add people as friends even if I hated playing against that person.
This discussion has been closed.