Can’t join any game. Game was just working yesterday.

saucywasp
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 2018
When I try to join a game from the server browser, it’ll say loading game, then it just brings me right back to the menu in like 3-5 seconds. When I try to do quick play or operations, it doesn’t even go to a loading screen I press A, nothing happens. I can literally only join off of my friends and that barely works too. I don’t know if I am banned or something but I’m stuck on the menu and can’t join ****. Any suggestions? Tried hard resetting Xbox, tried disconnecting/forgetting network, 30 second reset, tried restarting console, changing MAC address (alternate MAC address), and tried restarting game multiple times.

Edit: my rank is also 0. For the first time have I not been able to join ANY game until now unless it was off of a friend. I can join friends games. Just not search for my own, as it stays on matchmaking for over 10-20 minutes when I take less than 20 seconds to join a game.

Edit II: BFH is the only working game for me. Battlefield 4 also does not let me join any games. The game won’t connect to EA servers, but I can see the game queries and servers through battlefield 1’s submenu to BF4. This is a load of BS.
Post edited by saucywasp on

Comments

• Pouil4
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Having the same issue, I assume it's just their servers screwing up and not an issue with the individual.
  • fastftslowjukes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks like everyone is having the same issue. Lvl 105 down to zero. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • saucywasp
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like everyone is having the same issue. Lvl 105 down to zero. Hopefully they fix it soon.
    I notice that too that my rank goes to zero and it’s showing nothing for my character, but that was days ago, and even then I’d be able to join a game but my rank would still be present and my weapons as well. I also had another problem that I kind of solved myself where none of my weapons were unlocked being the rank I was before (rank 60, rank 91 right now) and I had 10000+ war bonds so I just went ahead and bought out all the weapons. I had also bought the add on where it unlocks every gun for every class too before this happened.
  • stuwooster
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same. Guess I will cancel the support request.
    Funny. Bf4 still works fine.
  • DinirR6
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo.... estava no levei 50 e voltou para o 0
  • Mr_Tinman08
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, still have rank and I can see servers with people in them, I just can't join anything. Back to BF4 it is.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    stuwooster wrote: »
    Same. Guess I will cancel the support request.
    Funny. Bf4 still works fine.

Contacted ea support hrs ago. Told me servers were up. I told him to check reddit, twitter, bf1 forum. He went silent. Don't waste your time. Not the first issue ive contacted them on. Never any help. They always say the problem is on your end. Morons
  • Mandarlorian
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here, go to server menu, select server and it loads for about 1 sec then takes me back to the server menu. Was working this afternoon.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Same. Stats reset and can't join any server from the server browser. Xbox.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cte is working fine though.
  • Maxxgold
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me, what a **** show. I finally got this game, and what happened to the server browser from BF4? I select a server now, in game, and it just kicks me back to the same server menu. Back to BF4 I guess.
  • saucywasp
    Update: still can’t play games. How long does this bs last for? Anyone know?
  • Pouil4
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tweet from the Battlefield Twitter account : "We are aware of an issue affecting stats and MP connectivity on some platforms and are actively working to resolve this. Thanks for your patience." Hopefully soon :(
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been working on it for 7 hrs now! Sure. Yup ok,
  • BigGuita
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant play on the one day of the week i can play, thanks dice!
  • saucywasp
    I don’t understand how it
    Pouil4 wrote: »
    Tweet from the Battlefield Twitter account : "We are aware of an issue affecting stats and MP connectivity on some platforms and are actively working to resolve this. Thanks for your patience." Hopefully soon :(
    Lmao that’s ****. “Some platforms” “connectivity issues” I have a 50-60 MB connection & my NAT type is on Open. I have friends with **** internet than me and my ping is between 16-45. Their ping is within the 30-300 range. So it can’t be my own connectivity.
  • Pouil4
    edited January 2018
    saucywasp wrote: »
    I don’t understand how it
    Pouil4 wrote: »
    Lmao that’s ****. “Some platforms” “connectivity issues” I have a 50-60 MB connection & my NAT type is on Open. I have friends with **** internet than me and my ping is between 16-45. Their ping is within the 30-300 range. So it can’t be my own connectivity.

I was just putting that there so people would know that they're acknowledging a problem on their end, that way people don't have to worry about their own connection since that isn't the issue at hand. It's a server issue, not you.

-Edit- It's loading up properly for me now. Something you can use to get an idea of whether or not the issue is only happening to you is checking downdetector for EA. It shows how many people have reported problems connecting to EA servers and for what game. That's what I do, at least.
  • Venomenal1
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Issues entire weekend.
  • Guapo_0
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have this problem as of today..did they ever fix it
  • Guapo_0
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Premium Members should have no problems connecting because of ranks. I want to play the game i spent $110 on.
This discussion has been closed.