Rank reset and can't play

2»

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    BF1 CTE runs fine, just finished a round on the new maps
  • Defiance1982
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All servers down for us here. Kind of funny it said it would be 11 minutes talk to someone at EA Live chat. Well it's been over 2 damn hours in hold position! So much for 11 minutes..
  • ConfidentLaptop
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do they screw this up so terribly? This whole new UI that the more recent company made, the nonstop issues... its all garbage. I don't understand it.
  • Defiance1982
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Down since 1 EST. This has been over 7 hours!!

EA is having issues since 1:32 PM EST

http://downdetector.com/status/ea
  • evilrising310
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just because the governments shut down....doesn’t mean EA has to as well! Haha
  • Marman99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is not da wea EA!
  • MarshalC0gburn
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lets **** go EA fix this **** **** that we all payed for..been waiting all day lets **** go scrubs
  • Blutwor
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here :-(
  • DissonantValues
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    *sigh* and I just hit level 100 too. Thanks EA
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, try to join a match, it takes me to a load screen and then immediately bumps me back out to the server browser. Super frustrating. I finally did get into a match later on and the hit detection was so awful for our entire team we couldn’t advance past the first sector with 3 battalions 2 games in a row and I just said to hell with it. This crap is getting old.
  • Marman99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is the game still f***t??
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dom worked for me at 6am for an hr. Who knows if I still works. No confidence left.
  • ClaytonDixie
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Working now that is is no longer Saturday night. LOL imagine if you went to a cinema and the movie wouldn't load and you asked the staff start the movie and they only replied the movie is showing up on our side check your connection.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Working now that is is no longer Saturday night. LOL imagine if you went to a cinema and the movie wouldn't load and you asked the staff start the movie and they only replied the movie is showing up on our side check your connection.

Movie theater would have half brained manager not a dimwit overseas dude claiming to do everything to help you but actually doing nothing.