Weekly BF

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    no one does but you 2

Your did not get it, huh?
    Jesus, some people here are salty....even comes to my profile (not you) to tell me i'm supporting hackers.
    Did you get born into the dead sea, and spend your childhood there?
    I wonder..

for some the truth is to spicey. If you do not know the difference between salt and spices look it up.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »

And today I learned: some hacks can tell their users if and when someone is using spectator mode on the server...
    GG, WP.
    Standard on most cheats along with screenshot cleaners
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you know cheating is out of control, why are you continuing to play this game?

I do not actually. This is the first BF game I do not play regular. I put enough time in it, but the last months...it is less then usual ( still to much, but that is what you have with addictions lol)
  • Rev0verDrive
    6753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Oskool_007 wrote:
    Remember when free public cheats were rampant in BF1? FairFight didn't put an end to that, DICE's in-house anti-cheat did.
    EA's in-house anti-cheat hasn't been released and will not release until Incursions is finalized.

Dice have added "anti cheat" elements to BF1 Maybe not a stand alone AC but elements to prevent the use of aimbots ect

Elements like encryption, but not the Client-side AC that EA is building. It's in Alpha with incursions.... and only a part of the new AC is in it.
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Oskool_007 wrote:
    Remember when free public cheats were rampant in BF1? FairFight didn't put an end to that, DICE's in-house anti-cheat did.
    EA's in-house anti-cheat hasn't been released and will not release until Incursions is finalized.

This is the second time you've told me that, and again I refer you to what the cheat developers are saying about DICE's new in-house anti-cheat measures.

There's a reason no more public cheats exist and there's been a sizable reduction in cheating since the October patch, and it has nothing to do with FairFight.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Oskool_007 wrote:

Dice have added "anti cheat" elements to BF1 Maybe not a stand alone AC but elements to prevent the use of aimbots ect

Elements like encryption, but not the Client-side AC that EA is building. It's in Alpha with incursions.... and only a part of the new AC is in it.

No saying it will be implemented in standard multiplayer though . It may be a standalone for competition play
    Just seen some great news that EA appear to be going after the cheat software writers .A very well known cheat writer who has a account in the same name as his hack site names just posted that his "clean" 400 hour playtime account has been banned with EA stating the reason was his account was connected to the development of cheats in Battlefield 1,They permanently suspended his access to the online features of all EA games. .class
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    120 chineese cheat devs got arrested, for making pubg cheats.
    Very nice.
    Hope EA goes after those lowlifes in the same way.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just hope they ban them from the internet entirely there’s enough stupid flying around without idiots encouraging other idiots to become more idiotic.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    >>>when u have medics finishing Verdun operation with 150 kills and 4 deaths, then you come here and see ppl saying that this game has no cheaters....
    Kappaface
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Perfectly possible without cheats.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

in your cuckoo world,maybe
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    >>>when u have medics finishing Verdun operation with 150 kills and 4 deaths, then you come here and see ppl saying that this game has no cheaters....
    Kappaface

Easy
  • Denisa_Rowen

I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it
  • IllIllIII

no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

I have footage of a mediocre player going 67-3 on a dom. match not being revived once and playing all by himself.

So a good player on operations ( alot longer) with a good squad of medics against oblivious players could achieve what you have seen.

Stop the salt and accept there are really good players out there.
    Not saying the guy you saw isnt cheating, because i never spectated him, but scores are just not enough evidence....
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I have footage of a mediocre player going 67-3 on a dom. match not being revived once and playing all by himself.

So a good player on operations ( alot longer) with a good squad of medics against oblivious players could achieve what you have seen.

Stop the salt and accept there are really good players out there.
    Not saying the guy you saw isnt cheating, because i never spectated him, but scores are just not enough evidence....

How does anyone know if those 'really good players' don't use some paid for and undetected cheat?! You certainly don't unless you are sitting right beside them after having had a good look through their system and even then it's not all that simple to spot.

BF1 has No FF ban list/info..
    Thousands of downloads for subscription cheats that claim to be safe/undetected since the release, while staying ahead of FF..
    No clientside ac.. (as of yet)

You can be sure quite a few (no-one including you can even be sure as to how many) of these better players would be more average at best without their assists that are undetected to date.

Watched a supposedly good e-sport player jump from a roof while taking 4 hits and remaining at full health! Dropping everyone around them.. not on the minimap yet tracking through walls and houses. There is so much to be done against cheating in BF1. So many friends have packed it in for console because of the cheating on pc.

Hopefully EA come down hard on anyone caught in the next month.. (especially the paid for ones who come up with every excuse under the sun for their amazing skills and spend half the day trolling because they can.)

St1ng.
  • IllIllIII
    I did mention i don’t know wether he/she was cheating as i wasnt there to spectate.
    Just saying you can’t tell by just looking at the scoreboard.

As for the guy going 67-3, that was me.
    And i am very sure i do not cheat.
    Chech my stats and you will find out scores like that are very rare... but they happen even for me with my average 1.88 KDR.

ProLegion_exor has an average of infantry 13KDR lately and he is on a console i am pretty sure he pulls of those scores pretty often.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I did mention i don’t know wether he/she was cheating as i wasnt there to spectate.

Chech my stats and you will find out scores like that are very rare... but they happen even for me with my average 1.88 KDR.

ProLegion_exor has an average of infantry 13KDR lately and he is on a console i am pretty sure he pulls of those scores pretty often.

Yes fair enough man.. 67 kills is very doable.. it's the godlike players pulling 120+ kills regularly.. the scores on the enemy team can be a tell-tail sign something isn't quite right.. not talking about low - average players but good lvl 100-130s and they are all in negative KD while one or two godly untouchables on the opposing team dance around dropping everyone and seem to know where everyone is at all times. Spectated one such 'pro' the other day. Aim was highly suspect as was their health. Zero recoil on an average gun.. tracking through walls and killing as soon as players popped around objects. Player was reported and moved on to another server. No doubt some cheating was involved. Watching to see if and when a ban gets handed down.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    120 chineese cheat devs got arrested, for making pubg cheats.
    Very nice.
    Hope EA goes after those lowlifes in the same way.

I saw that yesterday. Isn't it amazing the way the pubg team communicates with their player base? It's as if they actually give a damn.
  • IllIllIII
    Th3St1ng wrote: »

Yes fair enough man.. 67 kills is very doable.. it's the godlike players pulling 120+ kills regularly.. the scores on the enemy team can be a tell-tail sign something isn't quite right.. not talking about low - average players but good lvl 100-130s and they are all in negative KD while one or two godly untouchables on the opposing team dance around dropping everyone and seem to know where everyone is at all times. Spectated one such 'pro' the other day. Aim was highly suspect as was their health. Zero recoil on an average gun.. tracking through walls and killing as soon as players popped around objects. Player was reported and moved on to another server. No doubt some cheating was involved. Watching to see if and when a ban gets handed down.

So 67 kills for a noob like me is doable on domination, but 140 kills on operations which duration is 3 times as much isn possible for a good player?

As i said, maybe it was a cheater.
    But i need more then a score to accuse someone.

I have seen a guy go 30-0 and got revived 25 times during my spectating.
This discussion has been closed.