Why is using the hellriegel considered cheese and noob ?

Comments

• SFSeventh
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good hipfire, large mag, low recoil and is easy to control on PC.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What I consider a cheese kill or noob kill are scout players using infantry variant of the rifles to abuse the auto aim .
    My go to weapons are hellriegel and model 10 a hunter and ga
    dcs500 wrote: »
    The Hellreigal shouldn't be in the game, it didn't exist beyond the designers shed and there were so few of them there isn't even a real example to look at. It's inclusion is purely to satisfy CoD kids.

All of battlefield1 was made to please cod kids
    Don't blame the game or the guns
    If you don't like it don't use it

Boy this thread keeps on getting sillier by the minute.
    Aim assist has been turned down quite a lot with the last patch. The infantry rifles no longer snap from the north to south pole to place the shot for you. There is the need to aim now. Haven't you read any of the 15 "bring aim assist back" threads? :D

They didn't lower it that much
    I wish they remove it entirely from the game

They took it down alot. I play without it often, but boy I sure could abuse the heck out of it the way it was before when I played with it on. Now it's not even close to as powerful. It's definitely not the gimme that it was. Have you tried to use them or are you just assuming it's OP now because you get domed alot?
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Because it’s easy to use and has a ton of bullets which means you don’t have to be accurate. I personally have no respect for HR users, but that’s just me.

+1 I have no respect for them either.

And I'll add that there's not enough meaningful recoil on the gun. It's basically the best of both worlds between using an assault weapon and an LMG without a penalty.

If it's that much over powered then why not use it ?

Because my favorite class is support. Plus I get some small satisfaction in knowing I don't have to rely on a noob crutch to do well in this game.

That's silly not to use a weapon because you deemed it noobish. I'll crack your head rather you you use it or not, like I've done with others.

I'll make you want to use it. What you think???
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just hate the way it sounds.

Don't mind people using it, though.

I just laugh watching someone get murdered after they dump 20 rounds then reload their 60 round drum.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    APBT wrote: »
    Because it’s easy to use and has a ton of bullets which means you don’t have to be accurate. I personally have no respect for HR users, but that’s just me.

And I'll add that there's not enough meaningful recoil on the gun. It's basically the best of both worlds between using an assault weapon and an LMG without a penalty.

Because my favorite class is support. Plus I get some small satisfaction in knowing I don't have to rely on a noob crutch to do well in this game.

That's silly not to use a weapon because you deemed it noobish. I'll crack your head rather you you use it or not, like I've done with others.

Had a feeling you were a one trick pony HR crutch noob. Turns out I was right.
    Post edited by x_Undaunted_x on
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    399 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Haha says the one that defends the easy and overpowered LMG guns.

• x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018

Haha says the one that defends the easy and overpowered LMG guns.

LMAO. People are totally laughing at you over this statement. Too bad you don't realize it, but that's what makes it even more funny.
    Post edited by x_Undaunted_x on
  • dICEHOUSE
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just hate the way it sounds.

Don't mind people using it, though.

I just laugh watching someone get murdered after they dump 20 rounds then reload their 60 round drum.

Same here. sounds horrible. Like suppressed or fired from within a tank.

Thank god it's unique that way I know to perk up when I hear that thing coming.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Why do people call hellriegel users a noob and cheese player?

players complain about what kills them a lot. and they have to rationalize why they got killed because it surely isn't their fault.

If only this forum had a downvote. He uses this spamfriendly weapon out of region to further get the edge on people who you know like to aim. He is the cheese personified.
  • KermitJ
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The hellriegel cutting me to pieces, that sniper blowing my head apart from across the map, that shotgun blasting my guts with one shot, or that damn plot blasting me to bits again and again and again....everyone who kills me sucks!

But seriously, play the weapon you like and let others do the same. I play support or medic because I'm old and have crap eyesight and hand eye speed and would never expect my k/d to be something to crow about. I like the parabellum so that I can shoot tons of bullets. So I'm a bad guy now? If I'm on your team though you will never run out of bullets and I will raising you from the dead like some sort of freaking messiah!

Hellriegel ...meh....now those damn snipers!!!!
    dcs500 wrote: »
    The Hellreigal shouldn't be in the game, it didn't exist beyond the designers shed and there were so few of them there isn't even a real example to look at. It's inclusion is purely to satisfy CoD kids.

Dude bias sucks man! Try looking at both sides of the picture instead of your hate filled biased opinions.
  • StJames0024
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mostly use scout class with Infantry rifles and I can easily switch to the Hellriegel and get a 10 kill killstreak. The Automatico is the same with the exception of the recoil. The guns are easy to use and sure Tryhards and Noobs are going to use these guns but I wouldn't go as far as calling someone a noob or tryhard because they use them. I also know that it's annoying to be layed out by the Hellriegel or Automico, I have first hand experience with that, I take my rifle into the thick of the fighting all the time, but its all for the challenge and I still end up being one of the best scouts, if not the best at times, every match. They very well could be a bunch of Hellriegel/Automatico Tryhards and Noobs but so what, why should I hate on player, who in the end, make me a better player.

A message for all the Tryhards and Noobs:
    Keep doing what you do so players like me can learn your patterns and play style to better ourselves in taking the lot of you out.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

Why you scared of the HR users? They must've done a real number on ya. Excuses are the worst sort of crutches, especially considering the fact we're discussing a video game.

GGS.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    edited January 2018

Why you scared of the HR users? They must've done a real number on ya. Excuses are the worst sort of crutches, especially considering the fact we're discussing a video game.

GGS.

Ha. Pathetic and weak bait. Please try harder.
  • APBT

GGS.

I'm going to take it up to 100 stars. Are you going to be mad about it?

• kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

GGS.

Why? Because you lack the skills to use anything else? Not mad bro, sad :(
  • APBT
    Loqtrall wrote: »

GGS.

giphy_10.gif

Dont hate. I need support. I want it at 100