Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote:
    @Rev0verDrive did you have any insight on the new in-house anti-cheat?

You got a good feeling about it?
    Wil it run alongside FF?
    Because it seems FF has become better.
    I mean, some actual feedback from a dev would be highly appreciated even though i know they like to keep details top secret.

There have been posts from EA/Dice on twitter, various media releases etc that reveal an idea of what they are working on. What I've gathered over the months is it will be a client-side standalone. Very much like PB/BE/VAC. It's fully developed by EA and they intend to push it into ever future FPS (Anthem etc). Everything I've read indicates BF1 Incursions will be the primary test bed.

As far as GameBlocks (FF) is concerned, it will remain an active service throughout the lifespan of BF1.... there is a contract after all and FF is a server-side streamed service.

I'd love for a dev to drop at least a cents worth of info.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

in your cuckoo world,maybe

I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

I have footage of a mediocre player going 67-3 on a dom. match not being revived once and playing all by himself.

So a good player on operations ( alot longer) with a good squad of medics against oblivious players could achieve what you have seen.

Stop the salt and accept there are really good players out there.
    Not saying the guy you saw isnt cheating, because i never spectated him, but scores are just not enough evidence....

How does anyone know if those 'really good players' don't use some paid for and undetected cheat?!

And how do you know the 150 kills isn’t a lie?
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A person can get proof of the obvious cheater that hovers above everyone by video capture, but how do you get proof of the others?
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »
    So 67 kills for a noob like me is doable on domination, but 140 kills on operations which duration is 3 times as much isn possible for a good player?

KD for an individual match isn't much of an indicator of anything, that's true. It takes a bit of experience to get a feel for how you're being killed to know that they're actually cheating, and one example isn't much proof of anything because weird things happen all the time. It's recognizing a pattern that can indicate that somebody is cheating. If it feels like you're being basically one-shotted by a LMG from 50 meters by the same guy over and over, than ya, that's when your cheat-o-meter should be pegging. Had that happen recently and checked the guy's stats.. basically a lone-wolf in the top .5% of every statistical category. Dude was cheating, period, and this was very recent so whatever changes were made to the game engine weren't affecting his ability to track targets and bot the crap out of them. The problem, of course, is that the rage-mode cheaters are the minority of the cheaters. The vast majority have a self interest in avoiding the ban hammer.

I have to say some people really are that good but scoring 100+ when kd is 10-1 is extremely dodgy unless a glitch or hack is being used . Its funny how after a patch some "pro" players are pretty average but a week later regain their skill . There are guys who have admitted to cheating and they are lev 130 with 400+ hours of play and there are players who FF have banned at lev130

There was a player not long ago who came on hear to get the last laugh by telling us he was cheating the whole time, and what a joke FairFight was. He said all this because he was leaving to start playing another Game. I Think his post got removed because of that. I remember his name but I don't think I can say it as it may fall under name and shame, which I am not sure of seeing he admitted to it. Admin?
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Lordclaw
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    A person can get proof of the obvious cheater that hovers above everyone by video capture, but how do you get proof of the others?
    Micas99 wrote: »
    So 67 kills for a noob like me is doable on domination, but 140 kills on operations which duration is 3 times as much isn possible for a good player?

KD for an individual match isn't much of an indicator of anything, that's true. It takes a bit of experience to get a feel for how you're being killed to know that they're actually cheating, and one example isn't much proof of anything because weird things happen all the time. It's recognizing a pattern that can indicate that somebody is cheating. If it feels like you're being basically one-shotted by a LMG from 50 meters by the same guy over and over, than ya, that's when your cheat-o-meter should be pegging. Had that happen recently and checked the guy's stats.. basically a lone-wolf in the top .5% of every statistical category. Dude was cheating, period, and this was very recent so whatever changes were made to the game engine weren't affecting his ability to track targets and bot the crap out of them. The problem, of course, is that the rage-mode cheaters are the minority of the cheaters. The vast majority have a self interest in avoiding the ban hammer.

I have to say some people really are that good but scoring 100+ when kd is 10-1 is extremely dodgy unless a glitch or hack is being used . Its funny how after a patch some "pro" players are pretty average but a week later regain their skill . There are guys who have admitted to cheating and they are lev 130 with 400+ hours of play and there are players who FF have banned at lev130

There was a player not long ago who came on hear to get the last laugh by telling us he was cheating the whole time, and what a joke FairFight was. He said all this because he was leaving to start playing another Game. I Think his post got removed because of that. I remember his name but I don't think I can say it as it may fall under name and shame, which I am not sure of seeing he admitted to it. Admin?

Name and shame does follow under the ToS agreement( Terms of service),you can report the player under origin if you know their name by looking under adding them as a friend and reporting them there. If you have the post link I would add that to the report and links to his bf1 stats as they can look at that as well.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13437 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

It does still come under n&s if you name him ( even if he posted here admitting to it )
  • Skeater44
    I am just curious if anybody other than myself remembers him, and when he posted that?
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am just curious if anybody other than myself remembers him, and when he posted that?

You could link his post
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I remember well the guitarist who couldn't git gud. Just checked, the gamertag has been changed.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I remember well the guitarist who couldn't git gud. Just checked, the gamertag has been changed.

Doctor who ??? Lol
  • Skeater44

You could link his post

It was taken down the same day if I remember correctly.
  • SirBobdk
    4209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have been playing cod www2 since reelase. What happen here.
    The level has fallen dramatically. Have not even seen one player I would consider looking at regarding cheating.
    Have they change the FF or did all the "good" players just leave.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have been playing cod www2 since reelase. What happen here.
    The level has fallen dramatically. Have not even seen one player I would consider looking at regarding cheating.
    Have they change the FF or did all the "good" players just leave.

Feels alot better after the november patch.
    In my experience cheaters have never been this rare.
    Or they are so low under the radar they don’t bother me anymore.
    Lots of positieve feedback in this thread aswell..although some still complain.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well cheaters, are making an appearance again at least in the last server I was in. Hopefully the new patch will allow for a few weeks of clean gaming
  • D5RAT
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    Well cheaters, are making an appearance again at least in the last server I was in. Hopefully the new patch will allow for a few weeks of clean gaming

It takes several days to weeks to crack code after a patch . In November dice added encryption and some checks to identify a couple of extremely popular public hacks ( hence the massive ban wave) . Problem is the coders have started to find a way around alot of the anti cheat implementation .
  • IllIllIII
    Time for a patch!
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.
  • gordonmen
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    we all now that fairfight is useless, bud dont forget that ea dont do much to the cheat stuff. beacus if there real did somting about it there did not add this game to the origin acces and put a fin on cheaters like some other games did. there can do a lot of thing about it to make the cheating a lot less. in every game is there a some players who are cheating. beacus there want to ruined for others and most of those cheater are between the 10 - 15 years old. bud now the day you see less cheaters and why beacus the game is getting old when bf 2018 will come you will see that the cheating is back when the stop updateing the game. and only banning players dont really help there yust get a other account switch the orgin acces to that account and there doing it all over again and if there get a ip ban there will use a server for it like what there do to illegale downloading stuff. i have seem some cheaters in this game and i have only seeing 1 time in bf1 that a mod came in the game from ea or dice and really banned him. bud for some players is it hard to have profe to repport those cheater beacus you have to but on your recording stuff and then quit the server and join the server again to go in viewers mode and recording all that stuf that and then repport the player and send it to ea. that mos of the players think f. that i dont want to all that work. so the only thing we can do is hope that bf 2018 will have better cheat system like punkbuster was.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finnegans Wake wouldn't have a look in.
  • MKclan1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    *post censored for violating the Forum Guidelines - Name & Shame*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
This discussion has been closed.