Melee Bounty is broken

DrGreenThumbNZ
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Just finished 50 sword and 75 fireaxe kills. got melee bounty multiple times at end of game results, the assignment for JUST one is still not unlocked...

Impossible to get gold/bloody sword/axe

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Try looking again. You got 'Melee Coin' at the end of a match... not 'Melee Bounty'. You only have 13 'Melee Coins', you need 50 to complete the "Melee Bounty'.

Progression towards FIREFIGHTER SYNDICATE and SWORD & BOARD SYNDICATE require that you first complete the PRE-REQUIREMENTS. Which you have not done because you have not completed the MELEE ASSIGNMENT.

You still need 5 Interrogation Coins and Perform Takedowns on 22 enemies before your MELEE ASSIGNMENT is complete. Note that any takedowns prior to you having completed the PRE-REQUIREMENTS on MELEE ASSIGNMENT did not count. Also, note on the takedowns they have to be patch takedowns so I recommend using a knife for best results. Fire Axe and Sword melee do not give you enemy patches.

Read your Assignments more closely and realize that PRE-REQUIREMENTS must be met before you start working on AWARD REQUIREMENTS, this will help you in your progression process. Good luck.

Let me know if you need any further clarifications on any of that.
  • DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    Oh derp, my bad, so you need 50 and other stuff , oh well not going to happen, thx for info