Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah that is garbage to be fair @D5RAT what’s annoying is like you’ve said before it gets better for a week or 2 then it just becomes trash again, must admit I’ve had some dodgy deaths last night which were against trash players but the time they killed me in was just insane like it would feel like 1-2 rounds from a hellriegel for example, I shot some guy last night... I short first with autorevolver, hit my shot and died before I could get another shot off via hellreigel. I was like wtf, but he had a ping of 120 where mine was 18-19, screwed by latency. the only reason I would rent a server to is ban anyone who has a 80+ ping
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

    Do not forget that if there are "bad" cheaters that hardly reach 1KD, it's not the same as it does not matter because they are so bad, anyway.

    It just reveals how bad the anti-cheat is in this game . How many are those who learned how to cheat to look like a good player?
    So continue to ridicule the bad cheaters, for one day they will also learn how to do, because there is no AC that stops them in this game.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

    Do not forget that if there are "bad" cheaters that hardly reach 1KD, it's not the same as it does not matter because they are so bad, anyway.

    It just reveals how bad the anti-cheat is in this game . How many are those who learned how to cheat to look like a good player?
    So continue to ridicule the bad cheaters, for one day they will also learn how to do, because there is no AC that stops them in this game.

    You gotta give the AC time to ban them..
    Maybe they are banned as we speak.

    Its not that it doesnt “because they are bad anyway”.
    Its just funny that even with cheats they kinda suck.
    But, maybe they just started cheating, nothing in their stats say they use cheats, but they sure as hell did.
  • GerocK-
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just left a game and spectated another 100% cheater. Cheated their way up to Level 46.

    Obvious aim assist and wall hacking. Logged off as soon as someone called them out . Looks like they have been playing legit and then a massive spike in stats starting today.

    Video evidence obtained and reported.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just played 2 games of dom a hacker in each, FFS :(
  • Sed1Tion
    341 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Just played 2 games of dom a hacker in each, FFS :(

    Did you spectate them ?
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.

    But it does explain why this thread is ao big.
    If you convert the hackusation in game into this thread it wouldn’t have been 100 pages...
    People come here to blame the cheaters for their actions..

    Not saying there are no legit complains, there are for sure.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sed1Tion wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Just played 2 games of dom a hacker in each, FFS :(

    Did you spectate them ?

    Didn’t have too, when someone’s no scoping headshotting everyone at point blank range with a sniper rifle it’s pretty obvious, the other was hip firing hout and was damage hacking, killed me in 2 body shots from 60+ metres. Back to csgo/incursions I go
  • betarom
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cheater will say its hackusation, just to manipulate you. they also try to inflitrate and provoke in discussions. its their antisocial personality and missing sympathy for others.
    you should ignore such people.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sherlock.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to be a large increase last 2 weeks or so .. I know the velocity encryption has been bypassed but as far as I can see public hacks are working but resulting in bans , so all I can think is the subscription cheats have a sale on or previous cheaters have subscribed just to come on and try the new maps while they are free
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Monranian wrote: »
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    .
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

    If only the same good fortune could befall my reports of cheaters...
    I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    Just checked, all three are still alive and well in-game.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

    I just sent in 3 cheat reports today.

    Anyone feel free to message me to see the videos.

    Confirmed, 2 blatant cheaters.( didn’t get the 3rd cheat video).
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

    The poor blokes need it.. like any other cheater does.
    What region do you play?

    I am not sure what you saw, but those guys had well over 3:1 KD.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Monranian wrote: »
    I checked on the three players I reported recently, and three other cheaters named-and-shamed on Reddit. All but one had seized playing for at least seven days shortly after being discovered. So assuming they were banned, they were actioned upon quite swiftly. That would be positive indeed.
    .
    The one exception must be using a different or more sophisticated cheat, since his stats are the most blatant: ~80% headshot ratios on almost all scout weapons with close to 3 KPM. Which only indicates that Fairfight is close to useless.

    If only the same good fortune could befall my reports of cheaters...
    I even recorded spectator video proof of 3 obvious cheaters & uploaded proof to youtube, reported them with the video proof both in-game and through EA customer service tickets, hoping that would make a real difference.
    Just checked, all three are still alive and well in-game.
    It's either EA studying their cheating softwares before handing a ban, or there just too many reports to go through, or not too many ppl at EA really care (which seems to me to be the most possible sofar).

    I just sent in 3 cheat reports today.

    Anyone feel free to message me to see the videos.

    Confirmed, 2 blatant cheaters.( didn’t get the 3rd cheat video).
    Funny thing is even with these blatant cheats they have a hard time maintaining 1 KD....

    The poor blokes need it.. like any other cheater does.
    What region do you play?

    I am not sure what you saw, but those guys had well over 3:1 KD.

    One has 1.03 and the other 1.49.
    Like i said they must have just started to cheat.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    @Skeater44
    I have been kicked mulitple times and I'm mvp 49.7 to 50% of the time ( it's on bf1stats sites)
    It does deter from the experience at times when it happens but this is special case instances tbh and most are just verbal. So no normally it's not going to bother normal players. I was to the point where a couple days after the game came out I decided to just stream everytime and suggesting people to use the vods in the report if they were concerned if I was or not. You'll never get rid of hackusations in any game.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    @Skeater44
    I have been kicked mulitple times and I'm mvp 49.7 to 50% of the time ( it's on bf1stats sites)
    It does deter from the experience at times when it happens but this is special case instances tbh and most are just verbal. So no normally it's not going to bother normal players. I was to the point where a couple days after the game came out I decided to just stream everytime and suggesting people to use the vods in the report if they were concerned if I was or not. You'll never get rid of hackusations in any game.

    who kicks you ? If its Admin just play on Dice servers problem solved ,,stop moaning lol
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Perfectly possible without cheats.

    in your cuckoo world,maybe

    I could show you a match of a mediocre player that has an insanse kd in one dom. Match which doesnt cheat for 100% sure, but i rather not get the attention of one patticular poster and start another discussion...

    Anyway it is possible, but some rather blame it on the cheats..

    no, you couldnt show me any match with medics going 140 kills on Verdun operation, if you could you would have showed me already (posted a video)
    every lobby has wallhckers in it, thats a FACT, each and every lobby i joined had wallhackers in it

    That's not a fact though.
    Here's fact for you: more than half of the accusations I witness in-game are false. Because they are aimed at me and I'm fairly certain I'm not cheating.
    -
    I receive the MVP ribbon in 40% of the rounds I play and I reported two or three people since release
    I (allegedly) get reported in more than 50% of my games, mostly by people who are between 20th and last place on the scoreboard
    -
    Not saying people who are lower on the scoreboard aren't entitled to have an opinion, but it seems that they are not able to accept that some players can obtain much higher scores than them, resulting in false accusations

    Not saying that you do cheat, because I have never watched you, but, because you say you don't cheat does not prove that you don't. As far as others reporting you, have you been kicked? If not I don't understand why you are talking about it as if being hackusated has ruined your game to the point that you cant play. The lack of a decent AC has made it so people don't know who cheats and who is good, so if you are getting accused of cheating and you aren't, I would take it as a badge of man I am good, and run with it without explaining yourself.
    D5RAT wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    @Skeater44
    I have been kicked mulitple times and I'm mvp 49.7 to 50% of the time ( it's on bf1stats sites)
    It does deter from the experience at times when it happens but this is special case instances tbh and most are just verbal. So no normally it's not going to bother normal players. I was to the point where a couple days after the game came out I decided to just stream everytime and suggesting people to use the vods in the report if they were concerned if I was or not. You'll never get rid of hackusations in any game.

    who kicks you ?

    Some admins on some popular eu communities servers like !up or coming similarly named like that. Happens from time to time. Haven't been banned from a server yet on bf1 but has happened on bf4


    I'm not moaning at all I'm reaffirming his opinion that hackusations with kicks aren't an issue. Next time read it thoroughly
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Revokah wrote: »
    @TyroneLoyd how have you got 50% MVP with like 1.7 W/L ratio?

    63% win loss I still play alot on public servers mainly conquest so even if my team is losing I'm still doing all I can to win. Just what my style of play is. Barcode and macho can vouch for that.

    Score is usually double of what the opposing team or teammates are. Doesn't mean my spm is crazy high though.
This discussion has been closed.