Xbox One X and why I’m not coming back

WarCrys1s
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
BF1 is a massive AAA with PS4 Pro enhancements. But for quite some time now there has been no word on the xbox one X enhancements. There is clearly market bias towards PlayStation and may actually be deals made with PlayStation delaying or preventing any update that would the game on xbox one x better then PS4 Pro.

I have had about enough of this game. BF4 was the better game. Same with BC2 and BF3. Why I don’t understand is why Dice has placed Star Wars battlefront in a position to hurt this game. Has abandoned us on xbox. And keeps screwing things up....?

It’s was. Xbox one enhancement patch. Or I play CoD and Pubg and probably wait and or skip your next game. I didn’t spend 500$ on a Xbox to play this game at 720p just like I didn’t spend $800 on a 1080Ti to play games at 1080p.

I am also no the kind of play that just buys the game. I throw money around. I want the content. But since dice is lazy I’m leaving this game. They can keep there 720p and blow off us in there community for larger profits in Sony’s system or some kinda deal. I do not care cause honestly... there’s better shooters out there. Just sayin.

Comments

• kryptek
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's hard to imagine who has the time to get on here to vent such a stupid set of frustrations. Good riddance.
  • limaoyoupsp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I doubt if there will be a patch for One X. Dice keeps slient about this. Maybe dice is busy adapting the game for 1X's new hardware, but it's still so weired that no announcement was made
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmfaooooooo.
  • WarCrys1s
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol trolls. You pesants are probably all on the OG xbox 1. Maybe if you paid 500$ for a better system you’d expect a better experience. At least a resolution bump. Btw the xbox 1, s, and x are windows 10 based and also PC hardware.

GG.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You act as if there is absolutely no visual improvement from the s to the x already lol. The game is already more visually stunning than games with enhancements and the biggest advantage of the x is the fact that the game plays so smooth and loads so much faster.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great, now I'm a peasant too?!? I was already a plebeian...
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WarCrys1s wrote: »
    Lol trolls. You pesants are probably all on the OG xbox 1. Maybe if you paid 500$ for a better system you’d expect a better experience. At least a resolution bump. Btw the xbox 1, s, and x are windows 10 based and also PC hardware.

GG.
    I have bottles of bourbon that cost more than the X, which I own along with the Xbox S. Oh, and the Elite controller. Oh, and an SSD.

Go cry somewhere else.
  • GyposEyelash
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's idiots that "throw money around" that allow companies to treat customers badly, because they will pay anyway. "A fool and his money are easily parted".
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

GG.

All hail the mighty this guy^, for his $500 console renders the rest of us but humble ragamuffins.
    :trollface:
  • RetroGMR083
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is a massive AAA with PS4 Pro enhancements. But for quite some time now there has been no word on the xbox one X enhancements. There is clearly market bias towards PlayStation and may actually be deals made with PlayStation delaying or preventing any update that would the game on xbox one x better then PS4 Pro.

I have had about enough of this game. BF4 was the better game. Same with BC2 and BF3. Why I don’t understand is why Dice has placed Star Wars battlefront in a position to hurt this game. Has abandoned us on xbox. And keeps screwing things up....?

It’s was. Xbox one enhancement patch. Or I play CoD and Pubg and probably wait and or skip your next game. I didn’t spend 500$ on a Xbox to play this game at 720p just like I didn’t spend $800 on a 1080Ti to play games at 1080p.

I am also no the kind of play that just buys the game. I throw money around. I want the content. But since dice is lazy I’m leaving this game. They can keep there 720p and blow off us in there community for larger profits in Sony’s system or some kinda deal. I do not care cause honestly... there’s better shooters out there. Just sayin.

I agree. I have an Xbox One X and we really deserve a patch just like Ps4 Pro owners received. What you refer to as market bias does exist. So, I wouldn't be at all surprised if something like this is going on. There's absolutely no reason they can't do a patch for BF1 on Xbox One X and make that a proper one!

What I see are misplaced priorities. They continue coming out with all this dlc, all these maps, but they don't actually focus on what really needs focusing on. They don't fix the problems in the game and in fact have created more with their patches over time.

Don't pay any attention to those calling you a cry baby and attacking for being frustrated at the complete lack of respect by EA/DICE toward Xbox One X owners. We, the paying customer do deserve 100% satisfaction. If you're giving your money to a company for a product, you have a right to expect your money's worth and nothing less. It's sad to say but EA is a parasite and needs to die. They buy up companies only to kill them. DICE is a slave of EA and their little worker drones have to keep raking in that $$$$ for their slave overlords.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

I agree. I have an Xbox One X and we really deserve a patch just like Ps4 Pro owners received. What you refer to as market bias does exist. So, I wouldn't be at all surprised if something like this is going on. There's absolutely no reason they can't do a patch for BF1 on Xbox One X and make that a proper one!

What I see are misplaced priorities. They continue coming out with all this dlc, all these maps, but they don't actually focus on what really needs focusing on. They don't fix the problems in the game and in fact have created more with their patches over time.

Don't pay any attention to those calling you a cry baby and attacking for being frustrated at the complete lack of respect by EA/DICE toward Xbox One X owners. We, the paying customer do deserve 100% satisfaction. If you're giving your money to a company for a product, you have a right to expect your money's worth and nothing less. It's sad to say but EA is a parasite and needs to die. They buy up companies only to kill them. DICE is a slave of EA and their little worker drones have to keep raking in that $$$$ for their slave overlords.

I coulda swore I read here, or saw on This Week on Xbox with Major Nelson, that a BF1 patch was definitely coming to the X. I must be thinking of something else, though, based on everyone's posts.
    Was it announced but never done?
    Am I way off here?

Sidenote, I love your apt description of EA & DICE. B) It's like you looked right into their soul :trollface:
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't leave but the X1X version doesn't look as good as the OG PS version and that's disappointing. It looks like a blown up 720p image. At least give us the look of 1080p, but nah. Yet it loads quicker, meh.

To those who say "it looks better than before," all I can say is you don't know what you're missing...
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

GG.
    I have bottles of bourbon that cost more than the X, which I own along with the Xbox S. Oh, and the Elite controller. Oh, and an SSD.

Go cry somewhere else.

Pappy? As you can tell from my xbox live name, i kinda dig bourbon :)

And sorry OP, but anyone who thinks CoD is even on the same planet as this game should probably just GTFO anyway...
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

GG.

Go cry somewhere else.

Pappy? As you can tell from my xbox live name, i kinda dig bourbon :)

And sorry OP, but anyone who thinks CoD is even on the same planet as this game should probably just GTFO anyway...

Absolutely. Various pappy’s, weller’s, limited edition four roses, whistle pig boss hog, orphan barrel old blowhard (we recently finished that bottle...tears), Jefferson presidential, hochstadter’s 16 year rye, lock stock 16 year rye, etc.

We are driving to Kentucky in the spring, so we plan to stock up on antiques and limiteds.
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn! So jealous. Check your inbox when you get a chance.
  • kryptek
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Is Pappy Van Winkle really worth the ridiculous scarcity and price? I've never tried it but the local steakhouse has it for about $146 a shot. I'll stick to my Bookers..
  • TEKNOCODE
    kryptek wrote: »
    Is Pappy Van Winkle really worth the ridiculous scarcity and price? I've never tried it but the local steakhouse has it for about $146 a shot. I'll stick to my Bookers..
    Nothing is worth $146/pour. It is amazing though. I have paid up for bottles, but I have limits.

Bookers is pretty good. Try McKenna 10-year bottled in bond. It’s half the price of bookers and delicious.
  • rock1obsta
    Nothing is worth $146/pour. It is amazing though. I have paid up for bottles, but I have limits.

Bookers is pretty good. Try McKenna 10-year bottled in bond. It’s half the price of bookers and delicious.

I saw a show on Vice with the Rapper 2 Chainz where he had a drink that was $2500.00!!!!!
    I'm not even joking, man.
  • TEKNOCODE
    rock1obsta wrote: »

I saw a show on Vice with the Rapper 2 Chainz where he had a drink that was $2500.00!!!!!
    I'm not even joking, man.
    Truuuuuuuuuu