This Week in Battlefield V

Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• stirling84
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    ahxe45 wrote: »
    ahxe45 wrote: »
    Oh yeah just thought of one more good one. When you want to sprint but have to keep pressing the joystick in every two seconds because you keep stopping.

Good one, tho', that might be due to your controller, i have 2 controllers myself, the old one does the same like you describe, the new one works perfectly fine. So, you might want to test this one out, maybe it helps, cheers.

I was thinking it may be the controller I just always forget about it until I play BF1 and I die because my player just stops mid sprint. I will probably just buy a new one and see if it helps.

Mines is the same. Aint too bad on battlefield 1 but Titanfall 2 is annoying as hell. I took mine apart like the video and applied a little wd40 under the l3 button. It worked but only for an hour before it came back, though not as bad. Apparently it's a fairly common issue with ps4 controllers. It's just a thought but could save you some pennies if it works.

Back on topic though. I hate the hellriegel. Squad mates spawning on me when I'm being patient and sneaky waiting for the 8 enemies and their tanks in front of us to move to the next objective, but he then decides he is john rambo with his hellriegell and immediately opens fire killing us both and wasting my elaborate flank route. Teammates firing a full clip into you before realising you are not the enemy, well this one kind of makes me laugh. Being the passenger in a car or motorcycle that is all over the place so decide to get out as running to the objective would be quicker, but nope as soon as you exit this guys driving skills seem to kick in.

Post edited by stirling84 on
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    When the Heavy Tank I'm driving turns into a Party Bus and decides to hand out beers instead of damage to everyone.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When the Heavy Tank I'm driving turns into a Party Bus and decides to hand out beers instead of damage to everyone.

I remember when bf1 first came out and almost every tank exploded after I spawned into it after 5 seconds or so. Thought I was cursed for quite a while.
  • zoinkersScoob
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One more hate :)

To not be able to customise your vehicle load out if you are not about to spawn into it.

Not good.
    Very not good.
    Hate.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

To not be able to customise your vehicle load out if you are not about to spawn into it.

Not good.
    Very not good.
    Hate.
    +1

I'm at the point now where I spawn in with the wrong load out because I was too stressed to change it properly before spawning in, afraid someone was going to nick the vehicle when I was in the load out screen.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    11. shooting a cavalry man with four magazines of Bar, whilst walking in a circle around a field gun with him chasing me around it....then another few guys notice he is trying to sabre me so they shoot him as well and then he has absolutely no problem in being able to turn and out manuever me in that tiny space and run me through whilst I and four other people have been shooting at him....love moments like these

The horses in this game should just be removed, they were a bad idea from the start. Not only are they harder to take out than light tanks sometimes, but whenever I get on one I am one shotted from like 400 meters away with a pistol. I remember one of my AT rockets doing like 2 damage to a horse. Like seriously? I hate them so much I will literally drop what I am doing, switch over to Support just so I can have infinite ammo and just unload on them until they die.
  • Florisvdb93
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me it's the medical syringe. Why not on the 'left arrow' button instead of a 2 step way? It's way to slow.

F.
  • SoullessNoob
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    The poxy server browser!!
    It’s broken... STILL!!!

I’m on now, trying to search for HC servers and all it’s calling up is normal servers!!

Ridiculous

Try tiping in in the name section in server browser.
  • ElliotLH
    8378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Not good.
    Very not good.
    Hate.
    +1

I'm at the point now where I spawn in with the wrong load out because I was too stressed to change it properly before spawning in, afraid someone was going to nick the vehicle when I was in the load out screen.

You can edit your vehicle loadouts without there being one ready to spawn in CTE so hopefully that comes over to retail.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Not good.
    Very not good.
    Hate.
    +1

You can edit your vehicle loadouts without there being one ready to spawn in CTE so hopefully that comes over to retail.
    That's fantastic news. Cheers mate.
  • Removed11322
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When an enemy abandons a damaged tank and I'm racing over with my wrench to steal it and some absolute cheese blows it up for a measly 200 points when I could've taken it on a stint denying the enemy a crucial asset.
    So annoying it make my eyes bleed.
  • AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    knee slide knee slide knee slide
  • digga11
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1.Hit reg
    2.Peeking over cover, target in the middle of your sight and poor hit reg, no damage done.
    3.stuck on pebbles
    4. diving to the ground and then going up and down involuntarily
    5. light bloom when looking out of a building
    6. lying down and then your character crawls forward involuntarily, just bloody stay still
    7. joining a game and I can't get 10 kills and in the previous game I got 70. Because the damn game sync is off and even though I have the lowest latency and I am hardwired etc....the game still runs like crap
    8. contrast between the enemy and their environment...too frequently they are literally invisible in daylight a few feet away
    9. one way smoke....you know you can't see a damn thing because there is smoke everywhere and then you get shot out by a Hellriegel from extreme distance even though you can only see a thick bank of smoke/fog and you are not firing and so therefore not giving away your position..lol..this always makes me think positively
    10. players getting ridiculous k/d ratios and yet you ambush them and shoot them in the back and they shrug it off...again and again and again...and then in every one on one at any distance they laser beam insta kill you even though you are in cover and they are repeatedly out of cover charging around...hmmmm, something stinks
    11. shooting a cavalry man with four magazines of Bar, whilst walking in a circle around a field gun with him chasing me around it....then another few guys notice he is trying to sabre me so they shoot him as well and then he has absolutely no problem in being able to turn and out manuever me in that tiny space and run me through whilst I and four other people have been shooting at him....love moments like these
    12. Inconsistency, sheer bloody inconsistency of this game as I experience it.
    13. every time I have a ridiculous death or a bs moment...i just think Dice magic
    14. ambush......I am at the top of a building and a tard climbs up the ladder to kill me. i can hear him coming I am waiting behind a sandbag or other piece of cover and he has time to climb the ladder and whip out his hellriegel or whatever and shoot me out instantly whilst i have been waiting for him and shooting as soon as possible from point blank range whilst he is still on the ladder...and he is the top player who has been going 50, 60 and 70 and 80 and 10 against for the last ten games...He is so elite Dice thought they would lend him some of their Dice magic in his ladder assault. lol....love these moments
    15. Roller knee skaters....so cheesy.....hitbox is often off when you clearly have them in your sights
    16. Hellriegel.......come on 60 rounds and low recoil and I am being suppressed by it at a marksman's range..He has 60 shots and I have 1.....how about giving it some gaffing serious bullet spread as it exceeds its range...ok how about this for gun balne :Support weapon Bar...20 bullets.....Hellriegel 60 bullets....come on!!!...which developer thought this wouldn't be cheese?

Most of these points are things Dice should prioritise and fix...they happen far to frequently.

I’ll just copy and paste this every time someone asks the same question. Nailed it 100%
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    16. Hellriegel.......come on 60 rounds and low recoil and I am being suppressed by it at a marksman's range..He has 60 shots and I have 1.

These are the people that complained about aim assist.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    droolers shooting tanks rather than the air planes flying abkive them
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    droolers shooting tanks rather than the air planes flying abkive them

Hahaha "droolers"

Yeah that's also very annoying. Seems like every time I am using a tank I have 2 random idiots in there with me just shooting randomly into the distance. Um fellas, I'm kind of trying to sneak up on this objective. Keep it down ffs.
  • Mxzplty
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That has to be that particular branch of players in your team that spawns right next to you and starts hitting you with a melee weapon and then chasing you, emptying their clips whilst doing so.

• Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Garbage 30hz severs, OOR players.. And the Hellriegel ;)
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    that i keep coming back