The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I 'll wait till the golden tag step.
  • harttdma
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    I assume this is the BFEE thread where I was told to post.

I heard a wolf howling while using an AA gun on Zeebrugge near the D flag. The moon was full at the time, not sure if that matters. I didn’t have a chance to look around as it was pretty hairy in the area.

It had filtered sound like the zombie door on Ft Vaux and the master man final Morse message.
  • disposalist
    8504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    Jackfrags has a pretty good video on how to unlock the new skin:
    As did DANNYonPC and me, the day before, though we weren't first by any means ;)

I love Jack, but he's not the only YouTuber.
  • Collision_TN
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Masterman Easter Egg Part 4 Solved!

Map: Zeebrugge

Instructions:
    1. grab the Infiltrator Kit;
    2. go to the water tower on A flag (Conquest Assault) at the beach and climb to the top of it;
    3. wait for the creepy sound to happen, then record your audio Morse code;
    4. from your message, note the eight missing letters from the original message: DULCEETDECORUMESTPROPATRIAMORI;
    5. convert the eight missing letters into numbers using this letters/numbers correlation: A3 B5 C1 D2 E7 F1 G8 H I5 J K8 L7 M9 N6 O2 P0 Q R4 S9 T0 U3 V W X6 Y Z4;
    6. split the numbers into two groups of four numbers each, and convert each number into Morse code;
    7. there are two buildings on Zeebrugge that are marked with "1" and "3", each having power generators and bulbs. Go there;
    8. input the first group of numbers on building "1" and the second group of numbers on building "2". In each building you start from the leftmost power generator to the rightmost one (front view) using the following rule: dot = light on, dash = light off;
    9. a smoke grenade drops and is heard along with other sound effects. The reward is the golden "An Omen" dog tag.
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Jesus. Nice job BFEE community.

This looks a tad more complicated than Phase 3.

The two phases which took the longest and shortest amounts of time to solve, lol.
  • TheycallmeeeDan
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    :pepoCheer: Phase 4 video guide for those who are interested :)
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So,now all that's left is the real reward when apocalypse comes out. Hope it's something we can use.
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    magosnow wrote: »
    So,now all that's left is the real reward when apocalypse comes out. Hope it's something we can use.

You can use the dogtags and the skin. :trollface:
  • bebot_08
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Do I need to do the Omen dogtag in just one server visit or can I leave a server after getting the morse code and then join a new one(but not to get the morse code again) to continue the process?
  • Sgt_Paradox14
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bebot_08 wrote: »
    Do I need to do the Omen dogtag in just one server visit or can I leave a server after getting the morse code and then join a new one(but not to get the morse code again) to continue the process?

From my experience, it's always a new one. It's easy though, I was able to finish mine in under 15 minutes (10 mins to transfer the audio file to a program) and 5 figuring out what generator to interact with.
  • bebot_08
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

From my experience, it's always a new one. It's easy though, I was able to finish mine in under 15 minutes (10 mins to transfer the audio file to a program) and 5 figuring out what generator to interact with.

Ok thanks for the reply. Im playing on PS4 and I dont have a PC. I think this one is going to be much harder for me to get bcz of that since Im doing this puzzles by just saving the audio video, playing it over and over and listening to it until I get all the codes and translate it to letters. That's what I did to the first MM puzzle.(the bronze one) Audio recording translator apps on phone won't work for me..
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ok thanks for the reply. Im playing on PS4 and I dont have a PC. I think this one is going to be much harder for me to get bcz of that since Im doing this puzzles by just saving the audio video, playing it over and over and listening to it until I get all the codes and translate it to letters. That's what I did to the first MM puzzle.(the bronze one) Audio recording translator apps on phone won't work for me..

I broad castes my gameplay to youtube right before I climbed the tower till right after my morse code ended.

I then copied that YouTube link and posted it in the bfee(battlefield Easter egg) discord channel. I posted in the omen help page and ask if someone code decode it for me.
  • NumberSixIT
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I did these two in 90 minutes, nothing compared to the BOW in BF4. :D
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It took me WAY longer than it should of to get the escallation. Twice I got to the light house and both times a player joined the server with the sole purpose of destroying the light house. Plus it took me ages to figure out what was the beginning of the morse code. I dont have it in me to start the 2nd morse code thing tonight.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had the same problem first thing they'll do is blow up the lighthouse. Suxs theres alot of trolls out there.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had the same problem first thing they'll do is blow up the lighthouse. Suxs theres alot of trolls out there.

I did as well until I joined an empty South American server (I am in US). Have not had lag impact any of the Easter Eggs at all ...
  • Collision_TN
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ­ ­ ­
    Am9iUIJ.png
  • CollieDog02
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    Help with the escalation skin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can someone decode this for me, ive spent hours but cant do it. :#

it is something alone the lines of: - - - - - . - . . . . .

if this is not enough i can email you the video/ recording

thank you guys !
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Help with the escalation skin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can someone decode this for me, ive spent hours but cant do it. :#

it is something alone the lines of: - - - - - . - . . . . .

if this is not enough i can email you the video/ recording

thank you guys !

Upload it to youtube so you can show people the clip
  • firechickenfan
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I don't see it posted anywhere. Your escalation skin can be stolen.
    I Was in a server with my buddy. (He was the server owner).
    Was doing the ee, and letting him watch so he could do the same.
    While in the tower, he went up to the top. As I did all the switch operating (A-F top to bottom).
    After the last one as I reached the top floor, HE hit the final switch next to the light.
    BOOM
    Scary noise sounds on both screens. Screen goes foggy on both screens.
    I kill myself to check inventory.
    NOTHING
    He checks his inventory......
    HE HAS THE ESCALATION SKIN.
    The only part of the ee that he did was push the final button.