Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• BFV_SU3KS
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Why someone cheat in this poor game and plus paying for it is way beyond my understanding ..For example you subscribe to cheat services to have 20-30 kills more and you pay for it...That's bad money management but i guess this people dont have brain so someone must told them that if they cheat will make money lol
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Over the last few weeks, I have noticed all the disgruntled PUBG hackstars are finding their way back to BF1....
  • ADVANTedge
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    I know hackers personally, and you're only looking at a small fraction of the obvious hackers that rune the game, you haven't seen the larger community that simply toggles ESP is astounding like you wouldn't believe. recently though, EA has somehow given BF4 servers the ability to kick known cheaters rather than blast their name in chat by the detection system so hopefully they'll give the greenlight to do that here as well. Do we even have a Community rep to comment on this?
  • ShevermiN
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why someone cheat in this poor game and plus paying for it is way beyond my understanding ..For example you subscribe to cheat services to have 20-30 kills more and you pay for it...That's bad money management but i guess this people dont have brain so someone must told them that if they cheat will make money lol

358 pages of why people hack right here. Weather it's to collect tears or just another kid who has a bad day. They see a thread like this and convince themselves that everybody cheats then loads them up. All this thread has done is sell thousands of cheats to noobs.

There is only one solution, find a community of players that don't upset you, play with them, kick those who rock the boat and keep those you can tolerate regardless of weather they hack or not. That's how it use to be done and is the only way to move pass the endless hacks calling hacks.

• SirBobdk
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battalion 1944 "early access is out".
    Have been waiting for this.
    Exciting to see how this game deals with cheaters
  • GOGUMANDU
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    name/shame whatever. why is DICE so concerned about protecting cheaters, ignoring legit players suffered from those cheater? I cannot understand. Are they worrying about losing bf1 players for cheater? is that it?
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well time for new Battlefield game is come

Still going to be same AC , still going to have the same hackers n cheats
  • GOGUMANDU
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We, legit players, have a right to know who are cheaters, and what kind of restrictions they are given for cheating.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Damn look at this latest cheat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GOGUMANDU wrote: »
    name/shame whatever. why is DICE so concerned about protecting cheaters, ignoring legit players suffered from those cheater? I cannot understand. Are they worrying about losing bf1 players for cheater? is that it?

There will aslo be false accused people, maybe even more then legit cheaters.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »

Really??
    Is this a joke? :o
  • D5RAT
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Really??

It is .. I hope lol
  • IllIllIII
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Really??

It is .. I hope lol

Ohh good!
    Because it would be too subtle to discover :D
  • OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if there not going to fix the cheating issue then don't buy the next game. But i know most will anyway. There going to do the same in there next one and repeat the process all over again.
  • IllIllIII
    if there not going to fix the cheating issue then don't buy the next game. But i know most will anyway. There going to do the same in there next one and repeat the process all over again.

Like any other FPS.. unfortunately
  • BFV_SU3KS
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA doesn't want to ban cheaters we all know that DICE don't even care anymore and game goes on.. Only thing now days that EA can ban is poor users from this forum with rules that no one really understand except people close to EA. Who wants to ban paying customers? EA won't for sure and all they care is money. No one cares about cheating except few people here.

Look 360 pages here pointing on cheaters and what? Big nothing. Yap nothing people still cheating maybe even more than before. EA said on Twitter couple days ago that Battlefield 1 has sold 25 million copies.. Now you wonder why only 300k still playing on all systems together. This game is nothing but failure.. Money wise not this is great for EA they make lots of money but player wise was total disappointment and disaster when you look at 25 mill copies sold and only 300k playing..

We all can cry here all we want about cheaters but nothing will change. No one take us seriously here EA, DICE name it.. For me personally was nice to see people that care about this game even no one else does. I never lost hope for better future regardless of this lazy game publisher that simple don't care.

I'm here not because i like this forum no i hate this forum with passion and its rules but i'm here because i love you guys and i want to give you my support even knowing that we may never fix cheating issue. That's all i have to say.. Thx for reading it :)
  • D5RAT
    EA doesn't want to ban cheaters we all know that DICE don't even care anymore and game goes on.. Only thing now days that EA can ban is poor users from this forum with rules that no one really understand except people close to EA. Who wants to ban paying customers? EA won't for sure and all they care is money. No one cares about cheating except few people here.

Look 360 pages here pointing on cheaters and what? Big nothing. Yap nothing people still cheating maybe even more than before. EA said on Twitter couple days ago that Battlefield 1 has sold 25 million copies.. Now you wonder why only 300k still playing on all systems together. This game is nothing but failure.. Money wise not this is great for EA they make lots of money but player wise was total disappointment and disaster when you look at 25 mill copies sold and only 300k playing..

We all can cry here all we want about cheaters but nothing will change. No one take us seriously here EA, DICE name it.. For me personally was nice to see people that care about this game even no one else does. I never lost hope for better future regardless of this lazy game publisher that simple don't care.

I'm here not because i like this forum no i hate this forum with passion and its rules but i'm here because i love you guys and i want to give you my support even knowing that we may never fix cheating issue. That's all i have to say.. Thx for reading it :)

They have made massive strides against cheating since November patch but it came a little late to save the game imo. The encryption of entities and the extra AC measures have also killed fps for many who bought the game too.
  • BFV_SU3KS
    edited February 2018
    You believe in that? I left this game for 3 months unable to play on West Coast servers including November and December because of massive scale cheating.. Worst affected servers are one in Asia and then Weasf Coast.. I even went to play in Africa but my ping of 350 make those servers unplayable for me so i stopped playing . Just saying.. Don't believe in everything you read..
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    I ain’t standing to lose a game I didn’t deserve to lose

lol ..single player remark
  • D5RAT
    edited February 2018
    You believe in that? I left this game for 3 months unable to play on West Coast servers including November and December because of massive scale cheating.. Worst affected servers are one in Asia and then Weasf Coast.. I even went to play in Africa but my ping of 350 make those servers unplayable for me so i stopped playing . Just saying.. Don't believe in everything you read..

I know so.. I spend a lot of my time on the cheat site forums.. I know that in November fair fight banned 6217 players in one go . They also encoded entities making it almost impossible for free cheats to be used and even some subscription cheats became detectable and very difficult to update for the coders. Yes this game still has cheats still has its problems but it is no worse than any other PC game now before November it was a joke and there were 2 or 3 cheats in every server
This discussion has been closed.