Server keeps reverting to status "Pending" and it's not visible to players

sean_c_roberts
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Recently our rented server has been reverting to a state where it just says pending and nobody can see it online.
When I go into the Configure menu and click Update Server, it's back online and playable.
All my platoon-mates think I have let the rental lapse, which is just not true - I should have another 30 days or so from my 90 day rental on Nov 28th, 2017.
What's going on and is there any way to prevent this from happening?Battlefield_1_Screenshot_2018.02.02_-_08.54.43.57.png

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You have to keep trying. Mine was doing the same thing. Some how last night the server got changed over to 64P Operations. Is Operations offered as an option for rented servers? I thought it wasn't. just Frontlines. Regardless, it took me a number of times but I was finally able to update my server and restart it back to Conquest. They're obviously doing a lot of work to the game/browser right now. Hopefully stability will return today and we'll be pleasantly surprised with some new changes/options that are now available.
  • CrashCA
    983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fix coming SOON™
  • raybenO_O87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    karnak07 wrote: »
    i have same problem with 1 of my 2 servers. When server is empty, after 1-2 hours server status change in "pending" and nobody can see it online. Second server not have this problem

• boogdy80
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i have same problem with 1 of my 2 servers. When server is empty, after 1-2 hours server status change in "pending" and nobody can see it online. Second server not have this problem

• xEntonyx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Same Problem!!

• Ndriii
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Same problem for my server.
  • LucaForti94
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Me too!
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I cant believe it is an rsp issue it will lso be on official servers so I made a topic before this topic on the bugs and issues part fo the forum and in my 2nd reply there I found out about the 0/0 in your servers https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/135383/last-evening-31ja18-and-this-morning-1fe18-all-favorited-servers-jacked-up-pc
  • karnak07
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant believe it is an rsp issue it will lso be on official servers so I made a topic before this topic on the bugs and issues part fo the forum and in my 2nd reply there I found out about the 0/0 in your servers https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/135383/last-evening-31ja18-and-this-morning-1fe18-all-favorited-servers-jacked-up-pc

yes. some inactive server pass from 60hz to 1hz and the only way to reactivate them and click on configure and update.

The problem is that this can only be done by the server owner. If he is not there all the other users can not see and use the server.
    It's ridiculous. I understand perfectly the need to pass it at 30hz when it is empty. ok. but even 1hz and make it disappear from the browser's list is absurd and above all, this is unfair for those who paid.

I paid until May 2018 and I want the servers always visible to my users even when I'm not there. fix it as soon as possible. respect your client and other 6000 users that have the server among the favorites

bf1_2018_02_04_04_16_38_925.jpg
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keeps happening to me to. Time to do a chargeback.
  • Flyjetandkill
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Iam not suprised at all.New Patch new bugs.RSP is a mess.
  • sean_c_roberts
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Has ANYONE from Dice or EA even acknowledged this issue? Or explained it? I really would appreciate more communication, Dice\EA...
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    THIS should be fixed along wih the insane menu lag
  • -Antares65z
    1622 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has ANYONE from Dice or EA even acknowledged this issue? Or explained it? I really would appreciate more communication, Dice\EA...

Exactly. Talk about clueless in understanding the basics of providing good customer service. Communicate with your customers.
  • karnak07
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    today it has happened worse. the server disappeared from the servers browser while we were 6 players inside. I had to restart the map. boh
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    today it has happened worse. the server disappeared from the servers browser while we were 6 players inside. I had to restart the map. boh

I can sort of confirm this, but then for 1 player. I have 6 accounts / 6 pcs to fill my 2 servers - and help 4!! others - I first fill my pc 247 quentin server and often get help and most of the time a little earlier then me they are in, but last few days that is impossible because I have to wake up the server first buy going to server browser > your servers > update server (p.s. sometimes not enough to wake up the server, and then I put time limit on each round - just a random choice - update server, then it wakes up, then change the round limit time back to NONE and then update server again), but today I thought ... I am going to put 1 of my 6 in the server so that by the time I am awake it already has been seen by others and some regulars will come in followed by my 5. But no when I woke up my 1 was still in there it also could move, but on my 5 other pcs the server was gone. So I went to the account which is the owner of the server (my main account) - the 1 that was in there all night was account number 6 - and went to "your servers" and there it showed 0/0 and when I pressed update server it went instantly to 1/64. W T hell.

Some ask if devs now know about it or not, that is INDEED a problem, we don't have a known issues tracker main topic that only can be altered by mods/devs/dice/EA. Massive has it on the ubisoft site for the division, it would stop 75% of all new posts on the forum because people first go there to find out that it is already reported.

But I made a topic on this issue on reddit cte - there devs are very active - and I think they have read it. https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7uqish/since_2_days_servers_disappear_from_favorites_and/
  • karnak07
    Also please write here: https://www.bftracker.com/view.php?id=5020 they will answer somewhere. maybe
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I can sort of confirm this, but then for 1 player. I have 6 accounts / 6 pcs to fill my 2 servers - and help 4!! others - I first fill my pc 247 quentin server and often get help and most of the time a little earlier then me they are in, but last few days that is impossible because I have to wake up the server first buy going to server browser > your servers > update server (p.s. sometimes not enough to wake up the server, and then I put time limit on each round - just a random choice - update server, then it wakes up, then change the round limit time back to NONE and then update server again), but today I thought ... I am going to put 1 of my 6 in the server so that by the time I am awake it already has been seen by others and some regulars will come in followed by my 5. But no when I woke up my 1 was still in there it also could move, but on my 5 other pcs the server was gone. So I went to the account which is the owner of the server (my main account) - the 1 that was in there all night was account number 6 - and went to "your servers" and there it showed 0/0 and when I pressed update server it went instantly to 1/64. W T hell.

Some ask if devs now know about it or not, that is INDEED a problem, we don't have a known issues tracker main topic that only can be altered by mods/devs/dice/EA. Massive has it on the ubisoft site for the division, it would stop 75% of all new posts on the forum because people first go there to find out that it is already reported.

But I made a topic on this issue on reddit cte - there devs are very active - and I think they have read it. https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7uqish/since_2_days_servers_disappear_from_favorites_and/

You have 6 accounts and 6 pcs... there is life outside of battlefield too you know ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12656 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

You have 6 accounts and 6 pcs... there is life outside of battlefield too you know ?

And?

He can have 20 accounts and 20 PC's if he so chooses.

I don't see how this is relevant other than a pretty obvious baiting attempt.