Ban the person above you

Comments

• DIRTYGreeny
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I can't ban you because you have already banned me
  • Trokey66
    5107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tsk, Tsk, Tsk......

Banned because you should know by now.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited January 15
    Banned because when I posted it last night my browser showed my post on the previous PAGE!

Now I'm going to make it worse by stating PAGE! now..

PAGE!

"Making it worse how could it be worse *whilst dancing* PAGE PAGE PAGE!

(Idea taken from Monty Pythons Life Of Brian stoning scene)

• robmcewen
    1986 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for the good of the human race, page! on the second post of the page, God know what damage you have caused this madness stops NOW.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for incorrectly stating that it was the 2nd post on the page and not knowing the karma of PAGE! on the third post of the page.
  • xenome111
    2767 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 17
    Banned for The PAGE !!!!
    And I QUIT
  • Vespervin
    927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for being a quitter.
  • wsupchris1222444
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for having an extraterrestrial mailbox
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited January 18
    Banned for not being happy with paying the extra cost you have to pay to send mail to his extraterrestrial mailbox. Yes the shield needs a code to switch it off in order to post it in. The mail man is also drafted in as only extraterrestrials can post in extraterrestrial mailboxes and the distance is over 50 light years away but the guy is lonely out there don't leave him all alone with no contact. Unbanned if you have a change of heart.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited January 29
    Banned everyone for taking too long to think of a good reason to ban me after my epic reason for banning someone...

Unbanning everyone as its seems a bit harsh and I feel guilty about it.
  • Trokey66
    5107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for being impatient.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for thinking that waiting 11 days before being impatient isn't reasonable. Be lucky that I wasn't being imPAGE!ient :D
  • wsupchris1222444
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    banned for reviving this thread many times
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited January 30
    Banned for wanting this thread to die

p.s that was the last time I'll ever bother reviving this thread again :s

p.p.s as this is the last post of this dying thread, I ban everyone for the big finale
  • bapman63
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for using p.s. and p.p.s. in this thread.
    Damb! I did it again.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for doing it again..
  • Ameeba37
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because this thread is great
  • Trokey66
    Banned as a way of saying 'hello.stranger'!
  • Cryphisss
    3093 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    The ban wave is still active here? :o
  • Trokey66
    Banned for asking stupid questions.