last evening (31ja18) and this morning (1fe18) all favorited servers jacked up (pc)

NL73schietdammer
506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited February 2018
last evening (31ja18) and this morning (1fe18) all favorited servers jacked up

I have 6 accounts and pc's so I can always check if it (a bug) is the problem on 1 pc /account but it isn't it is on all so I think for everybody - at least on pc.

2 of my 6 accounts have 9 favorited servers the other 4 have 7. Only when I started up all 6 my pcs 2 hours ago all was good for a moment so 9 9 7 7 7 7. But now I see between 3 and 5 in the favorite tab - you spam the tab on the left of it "servers" back and forth to refresh your favorites tab and each time the servers there are different then 3 then 5 then 4 ... bad. The weird part is that when I do 2 pcs at the same time , for example the 2 with 9 favorites - p.s. both have the same 9 - then both show the same 3 or sme 4 or same 5 or same whatever. So always THE SAME - between 6 (3 shown) and 0 (when I started up my pcs 2 hours ago) - are gone from the favorites.

I think it has nothing to do with the 30ja18 patch because on this website you also see that the servers are just gone for some moments in this example 4 servers from semeprfi as of writing I only see 2 in the link https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=[sf] and all 4 are in my favorites , because when I see 1 favorite gone and I search for it in server browser it is gone there also so it is actually not a favorite bug but a server browser bug.

p.s. offtopic : I have 6 accounts because dice decided to have 20 player start - I own 2 servers, so then you just need lots of pcs to get a server started. Yeah I am crazy but don't whurry many of them are 2nd hand pc's.

Comments

• NL73schietdammer
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    what the heck is going on? again (no not again but still) - Friday 2feb18 3am - many servers gone from my favorites but this time also 1 of my own servers and when I go to my main account and go to the tab "your servers" it is still there but it says 0/0 instead of 0/64. And then I cant JOIN / JOIN AS SPECTATOR / SERVER INFO / UNFAVORITE they are all gone , but luckily I can CONFIGURE (the only thing I can do) , and then just press UPDATE SERVER without changing anything and then finally the server shows 0/64. I already saw the 30 hertz power mode of servers when there are no players in it the last few months, but you now patched them even to a lower powerstate??? So low that they are removed from search browser.

O I hate the following part so much: never ever a confirmation of a dev that they have seen this - sometimes only after almost 3 months https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/128154/new-bug-last-4days-server-browser-lies-sometimes-hours-long-64-64-1-and-reality-inside-1to40#latest , this is really major definitely not something I want for 3months. Example: 50% of this day I haven't seen semperfi amiens server , a server with 15.000+ people who have put the server in their favorites.
  • SemperFi-Mantis
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Schietdammer is right here, we have 4 servers, our Amiens 24/7 and Achi Baba 24/7(now zeebrugge 24/7) disappear in favo's. when i search normal in server browser i can see them, but sometimes i cant join them, then what also happens is the country flag keeps changing of all our 4 servers, first is dutch flag, then 1 of them changes to Italy flag, then changes back to Dutch but then a other server changes to Italy flag, and so on
  • NL73schietdammer
    Schietdammer is right here, we have 4 servers, our Amiens 24/7 and Achi Baba 24/7(now zeebrugge 24/7) disappear in favo's. when i search normal in server browser i can see them, but sometimes i cant join them, then what also happens is the country flag keeps changing of all our 4 servers, first is dutch flag, then 1 of them changes to Italy flag, then changes back to Dutch but then a other server changes to Italy flag, and so on

No when they are not in my favoirtes they are also gone from search browser , today 1 Sinai server is gonne all day even, but only happens to empty servers. I know it isn't expired because the guy rented it for 90days and it is now 1month old.

The flag thing is reaaly old, but I am going offtopci here because this flsg thing triggers another questionfor me , my server 2 was rented in Frankfurt but all of a sudeen it is in Ireland how come the location ahas changed. A while back with the massive server lag problem each dy almost alls evrers changed location during the day this is something different it really has changed. Luckily not moeved form Frankfurt to asia hehehhe, but still weird. See this link server 2 amiens https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=bevdg it says IE = Ireland
  • Jaskaman
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Our server has same problem, has been now 7 days. Usually it disappears only once a day, today it has disappeared 3 times...This bug is really bad....